Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefer older women

Hi all 57M from NJ. enjoy chatting with curvy women over 50.
Have a great day.
 
I wish

I remeber 50, wish I was still there. Now I'm 73 and just woke up to what I was missing and the many things I did wrong.. Hindsight is 20/20 I'm told, but we only remember the good times. The bad times, unless traumatic, tend to fade, but they still hurt.

James from Alabama:rolleyes:
 
Well I am eligble for the over 50 and damn near the 60 club if we had one.age is pretty relative these days.I feel good gettin that extra pounds off.and still get damn horny.
 
55

55 but who's counting. Just like to have fun....

Today was helping tutor someone in english.....quite an adventure.
 
another male for the 50 and up list!

50 yo from CT here... divorced dad of 2... adding my salutations to the rest of the group!
 
Does being in your 60's count? Slim, trim, fit and horny retired guy who likes to write erotic stories and share erotic e-mail with open-mined (ok....dirty minded) women. I don't blush easily. How about you?
 
Oldest?

Maybe we should find out who's the oldest. I now I'm not. The oldest I've seen on a quick glance was 63. Now who beats that?
 
Some people take oldest with laughter and others are put off.it shouldnt matter .I do wonder why nobody has started a 60's thread.eventually I will be there and not too far off.but it does seem this site is made up of mostly young folks.
 
Some people take oldest with laughter and others are put off.it shouldnt matter .I do wonder why nobody has started a 60's thread.eventually I will be there and not too far off.but it does seem this site is made up of mostly young folks.


There is a 60's thread - I think it's called - 60 plus check in... if I could link it to ya I would.. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top