I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that has been an issue for me though, is connecting beyond the physical attraction. Has any men or women had this issue? It seems many (certainly not all) that I have met, struggle to find commonality with me beyond the bedroom.

would love to hear all of your thoughts.

~WP

Find the commonality first? if that's what you want :eek:
 
Find the commonality first? if that's what you want :eek:

Depends on the situation, I suppose! I agree with what you are saying Boundlife, that is, for me, just easier said than done. I suppose that's more of a "me" issue, but it has been difficult actually meeting someone I connect with from a different generation. How do I explain the influence of Muddy Waters or even the Sex Pistols with someone who grew up on The Backstreet Boys?? (that's a joke).
 
yummy

love the older men.. Nothing turns me on more than an older, smart, well dressed man... mmm...getting heated up thinking about it..
 
Why is "the girl next door" never living next door to me. :) you're right gracefully...we older men have plenty of experience and self-confidence. Have you been, or are you currently with an older man in your life?
And A Little Tease, I'll get right back to you after I put on my suit and tie. :)
 
Why is "the girl next door" never living next door to me. :) you're right gracefully...we older men have plenty of experience and self-confidence. Have you been, or are you currently with an older man in your life?

I'm not currently attached. I was involved with a wonderful, sexy man in his late 40's, and there's someone a good deal older than me who I'd love to be closer to now :kiss:
 
61 here. If you like older men I am here to please you.

I love younger women and do what I can to satisfy.
 
He knows. We talk some...and he occupies my fantasies ;)

Ah how I envy the luck gentleman, if only I could find someone like all the lovely ladies in this thread locally, I might be to occupied to spend time on Lit....lol
 
As a 66 year young I find that as I ripen so I 'm attracted to increasingly younger women. I blame those Bible stories of keeping King David warm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top