Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your pleasure

Mature MWM in 919 area. Love to chat and want to please the women I meet.

not married, not looking

775 area code, divorced 57 yr old male, not looking to enter into anything that is considered a relationship. Chats, emails, texting are all good.
Not fit, not a looker, just an active & open mind.

Professional female, 41, 203 area code, looking for someone smart and charming for hot chats and maybe, in time, meeting in real life. Must be discreet.

Been on lit for a while and have'nt seen anyone from a 203 area code in here. Welcome, fellow nutmegger.

now there is a area code people will look up i am in 318. I am 25 year old married father of 1. I am not getting anything at home and have gotten used to that. I am looking for a woman preferably between 18 and 35 but older is fine interested in some dirty chats maybe a picture swap but mostly friendship. so if anyone is interested my yahoo is cowboy1jh look me up.

40yo mwm...have been on Lit for quite some time. Always looking for an open-minded female for flirting and banter. If it leads to more, so be it. Drop me a line if you are interested. :kiss:

MWM Looking for a lady or ladies up to 45 to exchange emails or IM in order to replace what is missing.

I'm in also

looking for fun, chat, interesting mental stimulation...and if it stimulates other things all the better 613 area code here!

407-386 area codes... Looking for excitement, chatting and more if it works out. Married male, late 40's, fit and bald.

Area code 303

62 year young male. Excellent shape, 5'10" 174Lbs. Runner.
Im looking for a fantasy partner. Flirt chat and nothing more. I hope you will give me a chance. I am the Older Man your mom warned you about.

Any hot chicks in 406???

Just wondering if there are any horny women that want to chat in AC 406. Sparsely populated but I hope there are a few out there. PM me soon.

are there any women in 843, 803 willing to chat... maybe meet?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back