Couple's games/dares/rituals

N2outdoors

Literotica Guru
I'm looking to hear what other couples do to have an incredibly erotic night or vacation. Please share what you do as a couple to create awesome memories on a night out or even on vacation. Board games, daring adventures, role play scenarios, etc.

My wife and I used to do some fun games to 'spice' things up from time to time. One thing I did one warm summer night was fill up a bunch of water balloons and place them all over the backyard. I changed into some white boxer briefs and a lightweight white tee-shirt and my wife wore a white cami and silk panties. After it was dark and we were sure no neighbors could see we began our erotic water balloon fight. So much fun and a great way to cool off!

The most erotic gamelike thing I've done with a girl is wrestle with her, naked, on an outdoor trampoline. She lived in a house with lots of land around it, and there was no chance anyone would see us, but man it was still hot. Needless to say the playful wrestling turned into other kinds of play rather quickly.

One of my fav things to do is sending suggestive texts, or emails, while we're not ablt to be together.. get's the wanting started midday.. and often picks up from there :)

Last edited:
My wife and I love to role play and over the last ten years have played everything from boo/intern right up to some taboo scenarios.

Three years ago we went on a cruise and during dinner you always sit at the same table with the same people

The last night we ended up at another table because there was some shuffling going on due to a big get together.

So these are people we never saw before nor would again/

we sit down and my wife introduces us as....brother and sister.

We spend all of dinner being flirty, but not over the top flirty, and people are looking at us odd and we're loving it. Right after desert my wife, turns to me, gives me a tongue filled kiss, gets up takes my hand and says, "Let's go little brother, your sister's horny." and we walk away.

My wife and I love to role play and over the last ten years have played everything from boo/intern right up to some taboo scenarios.

Three years ago we went on a cruise and during dinner you always sit at the same table with the same people

The last night we ended up at another table because there was some shuffling going on due to a big get together.

So these are people we never saw before nor would again/

we sit down and my wife introduces us as....brother and sister.

We spend all of dinner being flirty, but not over the top flirty, and people are looking at us odd and we're loving it. Right after desert my wife, turns to me, gives me a tongue filled kiss, gets up takes my hand and says, "Let's go little brother, your sister's horny." and we walk away.

Damn you, LC - how the hell did you steal the plot of my latest story before I even posted it? (Although, in my story, they really ARE brother and sister.)

My wife and I had a jar with "activities" in it. She filled out 10 slips and so did I. If we were feeling frisky (and clueless), one of us picked from the jar.

Sex dice... but those quickly got boring, so we added location keys to them. We took a regular six sided die and wrote three locations each as a key so it went:

1: park
2: car
3: laundromat (one preferably sans camera)
4: store changing room
5: river
6: truck bed

So we'd roll all three dice, end up with person, act, and now a risky location. This of course meant our dice game went a lot longer but the anticipation and excitement made it so worth it!

We role play as strangers at the bar. I will go in before and flirt a little with other guys, maybe a slow dance or two. Then hubby comes in sweeps me off my feet. Lots of fun.

We role play as strangers at the bar. I will go in before and flirt a little with other guys, maybe a slow dance or two. Then hubby comes in sweeps me off my feet. Lots of fun.

We have done this, but did not get as far as dancing. It was a a lot of fun, especially when we got back to his motel room. A little scary the first time, but a lot of fun.

Hubby and I rp'd one night when we were out of town, staying at a hotel. He told me to dress in something sexy and he would be back shortly. When he came back he told me he was a photographer my husband had sent to take some naughty photos of me.

He was great about staying in role the whole time. The pictures ended up being very naughty and a lot of fun to make. Great memory maker.

The one thing we did several times on vacation at various beaches was take a late night stroll on the beach with my wife wearing only her black net coverup that she usually wore over her bikini. It barely covered her butt. In the lighted areas or light of a flashlight, you could see her nipples, pussy, and untanned white spots. We enjoyed the double-takes that some people gave her. When we got back to our room, we were always ready for sex.

The one thing we did several times on vacation at various beaches was take a late night stroll on the beach with my wife wearing only her black net coverup that she usually wore over her bikini. It barely covered her butt. In the lighted areas or light of a flashlight, you could see her nipples, pussy, and untanned white spots. We enjoyed the double-takes that some people gave her. When we got back to our room, we were always ready for sex.

Ooohhhh,I definitely like that idea

We have talked about this scenario, but as of yet haven't done it. I really want to. I bet you wear something sexy when you play this one, huh?

Coming up with your own games, dice, cards, or whatever is better and more individualized than buying something. As one post pointed out, anticipation can be very horny and can turn an hour or two sex session into several hours or even days. Don't underestimate the mind and the buildup to the finally.

I find a hot audio story on Lit.
Send her the link and tell her to listen to it on headphones. Spend my time between her thighs with my tongue and toys. She loves it.

images I find sexy

I and Mrs. E have done some HOT things together ... but your query instantly brought me back to a memory of a train trip some seven or eight years ago to Chicago in the blinding snow of mid December. It was about five or six hours duration as I recall.

One of us ~ and I am not sure who ~ thought of listing out for each other the images we found most sexy. Well, I am telling you .. what a great way to explore each others fantasies .. at least the ones we allow to come out to our significant others.

We both had a pen and a pad of paper with which to detail said images; and in the few hours we traveled laid bare our fantasies to each other in the erotic imagery of prose (best as we could muster on a shaky train!). We listed dozens each, images we found most sexy, including ourselves and others in various erotic situations we would love to find ourselves immersed in.

We found that in taking the time to write them out, as opposed to just blurting them out, we were able to elucidate them more accurately and therefore be more candid describing what were in some cases our previously unconfessed desires.

Well, suffice it to say, we both had wet spots the size of Lake Michigan by the time we had to get off that train. But we could not wait to get to our hotel room to tear off our clothes and start living out some of those fantasies that had until then lived behind the wall we had never before imagined was between us. And that process helped us to understand more about each other, and ultimately influenced our future erotic endeavors (positively, I may add).

Come to think of it, I saved those old note pages somewhere ... I suppose I should dig them out some time and reminisce with my beloved.

Thanks for reminding me! And hopefully this entry spurs you and others on to greater heights of shared intimacy with your soul mate. Cheers, E

Maybe you should post them for us to read? We might get some good ideas and enjoy the info too!

images I find sexy

Great idea!

Point taken. And good idea too, I agree.

Sorry, try as I might, I could not find the original in my many stored electronic documents (the original handwritten versions are back home in the great white north, in a storage locker, while we spend our winter in Central America).

So, from (fading) memory, here are some of the images I wrote out, paraphrased in short sentences, to my beloved, on that train, about ten years ago.

(There were many pages and many more and varied images … but a small sampling might have run something like this.)

Your red dress. Yeah, you know the one.

Your smile, when you see me looking at you in it.

Watching you masturbate to orgasm, as you lick and suck on my balls.

Asking you if you can take two cocks tonight, and feeling how wet that makes you when I touch your sex.

Watching all the men watch YOU as we saunter in to a classy jazz bar; you are dressed so sexy, and always attract lustful stares from men and women alike.

Meeting our *special* friend, and taking turns dancing with you while others watch the magic developing.

Joking with the other patrons, while the two of you are dancing, that *the lady is going to have a VERY good time tonight, yes?* and just winking back and smiling, knowing more than they can possibly imagine …

Walking arm in arm in arm, with you in between us, back to our suite; stopping every so often to take turns necking with and groping you ~ when we think no one can see us.

Feeling him dry hump into you as I hold your arms from behind, and kiss and lick the back of your neck; leaving you prone while he probes your throat with his long, snaking tongue and mauls your breasts with his large, strong hands.

Telling you how much I want to fuck you, and how much I want to watch him fuck you, with his very large black cock. Just loud enough so that he can overhear.

You, on your knees, blindfolded, dressed appropriately slutty, awaiting my instructions.

Telling you how we will be so gentle just when you need it .. but unabashedly aggressive when you need that too.

Holding your head so he can fuck your mouth, and watching up close as you drool all over him and down his balls. Urging you on, to take him deeper into your throat .. deeper even that you have taken me.

Watching you surrender your throat to the large loving black beauty that is offered to you.

Swallow him, darling; all of him, I say; watching from mere inches away. Smelling both of you, as your scents mix in the sloppy swirling dervish of your hungry mouth.

Watching you go back and forth between us, sucking and slurping merrily away, drooling copious amounts of saliva down onto your breasts.

Kissing you often as we all three interact ~ even right after you've gone down on him ~ and drinking your cool yin as it flows into my mouth.

Watching him kiss you right after you've deep throated me; all of us knowing full well we’d be sharing more than that as the night wore on.

Seeing your stunningly beautiful face covered in cock suck spit ~ and loving every minute of it.

Plunging my cock, now harder than it has ever been, up and inside you, against your G spot, prompting you to orgasm almost immediately as you vigorously fellate our dear friend.

Holding you in my lap, impaled on my cock, while he explodes on your face and breasts, and in your mouth.

Releasing my seed inside you, as I watch you gleefully suck the last of his from his fading organ.

I hope you enjoyed the examples as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Point taken. And good idea too, I agree.

Sorry, try as I might, I could not find the original in my many stored electronic documents (the original handwritten versions are back home in the great white north, in a storage locker, while we spend our winter in Central America).

So, from (fading) memory, here are some of the images I wrote out, paraphrased in short sentences, to my beloved, on that train, about ten years ago.

(There were many pages and many more and varied images … but a small sampling might have run something like this.)

Your red dress. Yeah, you know the one.

Your smile, when you see me looking at you in it.

Watching you masturbate to orgasm, as you lick and suck on my balls.

Asking you if you can take two cocks tonight, and feeling how wet that makes you when I touch your sex.

Watching all the men watch YOU as we saunter in to a classy jazz bar; you are dressed so sexy, and always attract lustful stares from men and women alike.

Meeting our *special* friend, and taking turns dancing with you while others watch the magic developing.

Joking with the other patrons, while the two of you are dancing, that *the lady is going to have a VERY good time tonight, yes?* and just winking back and smiling, knowing more than they can possibly imagine …

Walking arm in arm in arm, with you in between us, back to our suite; stopping every so often to take turns necking with and groping you ~ when we think no one can see us.

Feeling him dry hump into you as I hold your arms from behind, and kiss and lick the back of your neck; leaving you prone while he probes your throat with his long, snaking tongue and mauls your breasts with his large, strong hands.

Telling you how much I want to fuck you, and how much I want to watch him fuck you, with his very large black cock. Just loud enough so that he can overhear.

You, on your knees, blindfolded, dressed appropriately slutty, awaiting my instructions.

Telling you how we will be so gentle just when you need it .. but unabashedly aggressive when you need that too.

Holding your head so he can fuck your mouth, and watching up close as you drool all over him and down his balls. Urging you on, to take him deeper into your throat .. deeper even that you have taken me.

Watching you surrender your throat to the large loving black beauty that is offered to you.

Swallow him, darling; all of him, I say; watching from mere inches away. Smelling both of you, as your scents mix in the sloppy swirling dervish of your hungry mouth.

Watching you go back and forth between us, sucking and slurping merrily away, drooling copious amounts of saliva down onto your breasts.

Kissing you often as we all three interact ~ even right after you've gone down on him ~ and drinking your cool yin as it flows into my mouth.

Watching him kiss you right after you've deep throated me; all of us knowing full well we’d be sharing more than that as the night wore on.

Seeing your stunningly beautiful face covered in cock suck spit ~ and loving every minute of it.

Plunging my cock, now harder than it has ever been, up and inside you, against your G spot, prompting you to orgasm almost immediately as you vigorously fellate our dear friend.

Holding you in my lap, impaled on my cock, while he explodes on your face and breasts, and in your mouth.

Releasing my seed inside you, as I watch you gleefully suck the last of his from his fading organ.

I hope you enjoyed the examples as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Oh yes! My cock is throbbing now and straining to be released from my pants. My wife will benefit from your writing tonight as I fuck her hard and recklessly.

Back