Women should stop dressing like rape culture bait, yes?

MagnusRichard

Loves Spam
Equality?

If women wanted to be equal they would stop wearing makeup, stop coloring their hair, put their tits away and wear sensible shoes, yes?

Pretending to be Barbie dolls then crying about unwanted sexual attention is self destructive behavior, yes?

If you want real change, start with yourselves.

Good point.

Maybe the women here who hate in the name of feminism are similar to muslim extremists making it bad for normal muslims and fundamentalist christos making it bad for all christos, yes?

My personal views are simple.

Women are at their best when they maximize their femininity, just as men are at their best as magnus men.

I would have them all trim, young, pretty, shaved and naked, but i am not so selfish as to insult and yell at people with different aspirations, no.

Equality?

If women wanted to be equal they would stop wearing makeup, stop coloring their hair, put their tits away and wear sensible shoes, yes?

What, so you wannabe ISIS now? Next you'll be extolling the virtues of Hijabs?

They're plain h8rs. They just embraced a 'cause' trying to find a focus for their hatred.

Fucking hypochrytes.
At least you and I are more honest about who we are.

Stop dressing like that, hash. You're inviting rape. :mad: :(

tumblr_m3mdgzobtm1rv1d8do1_500.jpg

Good people are good people, yes.

I think this new gender infantada is the work of dark forces.

The Democrat Party, the most destructive force in America today.

Admitting that just makes you the biggliest whineliest coward on the Lit. It's quite a feat to wrestle that title from Q-Bert.

Admitting that just makes you the biggliest whineliest coward on the Lit. It's quite a feat to wrestle that title from Q-Bert.

Says Luk, while taking a brave, passive-aggressive swipe.

Or, as he would say, "pastoral-agrarian."

Again, The Democrat Party, the most destructive force in America today. Fact.

Tough shit if you don't like it, Little Person.:rolleyes:

That would be WrongTurd, BB and the rest of their 'Rumper ilk.

The Democrat Party, the most destructive force in America today. They are the largest hate group in America. They hate America, they hate the President. They hate the 63 million Americans who voted for him. They Hate the Constitution. They hate the founders. They hate the founding principles of the country. They hate white Americans. They hate the military. They hate the Second Amendment. They Hate the First Amendment. They hate the Electoral College. They hate rich people. They hate private property. They hate individual freedom. They hate the free press. They hate the church. They hate Christmas. They hate choice. They hate the free market. They hate the flag. They hate the national anthem. They hate themselves.

Back