He know and it turns him on

smith_will73

Virgin
Love to hear a wife confess to a husband who knows and it turns him on. During her confession the wife jerks off the husband . I have a wife who cheated and I'm trying to get her to do that with me. Have hubby beg to hear all the details .

I've thought of stories where he follows her and sees her having sex w/ the guy but hints around about her confessing and she keeps saying it is nonsense. Then one night she gets a little drunk and horny and tells him a fantasy about another man and he realizes she is telling the story that actually happened. She gets surprised at his erection when he whispers in a rough voice, 'Cuz I KNOW you already did this!'

Surprised but pleased.

Everyone wants sex, don't they.

I'm pleased that you're honest.

I've no idea if you're male or female
but I guess it doesn't matter.

I've been on both sides of the equation,
fucked married women but their hubbies knew.

Of course some pretended not to know, but I guess it's
a game of pride.

Surprised but pleased.

Everyone wants sex, don't they.

I'm pleased that you're honest.

I've no idea if you're male or female
but I guess it doesn't matter.

I've been on both sides of the equation,
fucked married women but their hubbies knew.

Of course some pretended not to know, but I guess it's
a game of pride.

Do you actually have something to add towards a story idea?

Love to hear a wife confess to a husband who knows and it turns him on. During her confession the wife jerks off the husband . I have a wife who cheated and I'm trying to get her to do that with me. Have hubby beg to hear all the details .

That's very close to a story I already wrote, called Midnight Confessions.

I love hearing the details her pussy got filled with cum. She will lay with her back to me as I fuck her cum filled pussy from behind. She gives me every detail. It makes for a very intense orgasm.

I love hearing the details her pussy got filled with cum. She will lay with her back to me as I fuck her cum filled pussy from behind. She gives me every detail. It makes for a very intense orgasm.

Writing a story about it for Lit?

Yes I have some ideas like this.

I quite like the idea where she is persuasive.

Jacking hubby off and telling him she's sure he wants it, really.

He tries to deny it but she insists.

Back