• More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
heard Birdy......

This girl ....... she's the new (young) Leonard Cohen/Jewel Kilcher/Tennyson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tdUoRBySyU&feature=related

and.. the ONLY song I can play on the guitar.......because.... it's beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGj77BrEgj4

I enjoy your music tastes!
I have heard that Birdy cover before... I just can't take anyone seriously who tries to cover a Bon Iver song. Haha
If you're not familiar with the original, ch-ch-check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz5s5C6sAt0
It's kind of heart-wrenching.. if you're into that kinda thing.

Thanks for the new music SJ :)

Oh, I see I came home drunk last night and did some posting. Lol. Well, glad you liked the selections. :)

I enjoy your music tastes!
I have heard that Birdy cover before... I just can't take anyone seriously who tries to cover a Bon Iver song. Haha
If you're not familiar with the original, ch-ch-check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz5s5C6sAt0
It's kind of heart-wrenching.. if you're into that kinda thing.

Yeah. I'm into that kind of thing. ;). It's interesting that I've never actually heard an original version of Bon Iver so far. Um.... I like the covers better. Lol

I'm not exactly sure how I missed your thread for this long but I'm happy to have found it now!

Beautiful pictures! I specifically like the ones in the tux. Reminded me a bit of Mad Men, with the drink in your hand and all that. ;)

Keep it up! :D

Yeah. I'm into that kind of thing. ;). It's interesting that I've never actually heard an original version of Bon Iver so far. Um.... I like the covers better. Lol

I don't understand the statement and I refuse to respond to it...
:p

[Oh, I see I came home drunk last night and did some posting. Lol. Well, glad you liked the selections. ]

Hahahaha!!!!!!!

I do have to apologize. sorry. RL has been getting in the way of my libido lately. Perhaps one of you, (or several) should organize a coup!

Thanks for the new music SJ :)

Hmm. You should post one or two of your own here. IMHO. I totally endorse sexy music. in fact, I challenge you!

I just can't take anyone seriously who tries to cover a Bon Iver song. Haha

:p. pfffffffttttt. how about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omrp4QR_Rpo

I'm not exactly sure how I missed your thread for this long but I'm happy to have found it now!

Beautiful pictures! I specifically like the ones in the tux. Reminded me a bit of Mad Men, with the drink in your hand and all that. ;)

Keep it up! :D

thanks! might be a bit of a hiatus over December. (it's cold in the Great White North). but perhaps..... you know... well. stay tuned. ;)

I seem to be somewhat seasonally social. This is how my night started...

tumblr_mdxp2nyEZJ1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

And, I found myself here later....

tumblr_mdxp3aRZ5B1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

.... thank goodness the floor is close. but...

I prefer to pull something warm and feminine over top....

Fuck, you are so hot! :devil:

:)...

oh my...

Jerry you tease...so gorgeous I want to lick you from head to toe... ;) :kiss::kiss:

Well then...

Hmmm. Actually, I prefer to be the one doing the licking. :)[/QUOTE]

...you are welcome to it...or we could reciprocate... ;) meow! :kiss::kiss:

Thank you! the scotch was Delicious too! ;)

Hmmm. Actually, I prefer to be the one doing the licking. :)

...you are welcome to it...or we could reciprocate... ;) meow! :kiss::kiss:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm I DO enjoy that!

Actually, there is a new woman in my life who is really going to benefit from my oral skills. ;) She's aware of my ... um.... perversions.... , so I don't think the relationship it will affect my postings here - hey, I may have even found that new cameraperson I've been wanting! :cool:

It's a very rainy day here on the Wet coast, and right now it's pounding down hard on the roof above my bedroom. I love mornings like this - cozied up in bed drinking coffee and perving Lit. ;)

Lately I've been busy working in and on the garage. Pulling wiring and adding insulation. Soon I'll have heat too! Then I can lose the wool sweater. ;)

77f74252e1f10aa4053caa2f4d245885_zps0db67ad2.jpg

89e8586e477dbe109f825a5ea2a63c97_zps4acac133.jpg

So, I've started dating someone new, and I believe very much in having an open, honest relationship. So far I've shown her some of the photos I post here, and talked about what I do, and why I do it. She sort of understands, but not really. She likes the photos, but is not sure she wants to date someone who has their body 'posted all over the Internet'. Fair enough.

I spent a lot of time a few years ago figuring out who I am as a sexual being. Delving into the depths of my mind and opening doors here and there down the corridors to see what's inside, and figure out what turns me on, and what doesn't. Unfortunately, it seems that this is not common. In fact, I've talked to a lot of people about this, and it is VERY uncommon.

Some of the things that I like about using the Internet in this way, is that I can express myself here and not be negatively judged for it. It's fairly safe - I'm not going to pick up an STD. I get to meet and interact with people who are open about discussing sexuality and things that you just can't discuss in real life. And for the most part, I am in control of my interactions here - I choose to post or write what I want, and I don't have to check with anyone before I do it.

It works for me. And I like it.

Nice new pics. Relationships are hard. It's always nice to be accepted as we are. Good luck with your new gf!

Happy to hear about your relationship. She is a lucky lady, and it is understandable that she doesn't want to share you, even with us on the internet. I completely respect that, even though I would really, really miss looking at your tasteful and well thought-out pictures.

As for this last series you posted, having an object that sharp open near your private parts is a brave move! Great pics.

*side note: I am watching It's a Wonderful Life, and they were talking about the fact that Clarence hadn't earned his wings yet...and my mind somehow went to the images you photographed with the wings projected on your back. Are you an angel who hasn't yet earned your wings, by any chance?:kiss:

Interesting series. Nice. :)

I wasn't really sure about posting these, but what the hell. All day with a blade in my pocket gave me some weird ideas. .. :p

Happy to hear about your relationship. She is a lucky lady, and it is understandable that she doesn't want to share you, even with us on the internet. I completely respect that, even though I would really, really miss looking at your tasteful and well thought-out pictures.

As for this last series you posted, having an object that sharp open near your private parts is a brave move! Great pics.

*side note: I am watching It's a Wonderful Life, and they were talking about the fact that Clarence hadn't earned his wings yet...and my mind somehow went to the images you photographed with the wings projected on your back. Are you an angel who hasn't yet earned your wings, by any chance?:kiss:

Yes, It was all a bit weird for me too. I was pushing boundaries. Ultimately: I've been purging my old underwear inventory lately - this was just a bit of fun. ;) I do have to say, tho, that I do LOVE a set of sharp nails scratching down my back as I impale.....

hehe. I did like that series. And recently, I saw 'City of Angels', tho I do prefer the Wim Wenders original versions. B&W German comedies (it WAS a comedy, right ? so hard to tell with Genrmans...) do it for me.

Wings. hmm. yes. I do have my 'Red Wings', and my 'Red Badge of Courage', if that means anything to you. :cool:

Back