Newbie

bashfull said:
Lingering upon her breasts, her face upturned to savor the sensation of each drop as it sizzles on her skin, her hands feel the mounds, rising and swelling with each intake of breath. Lower, palms pressing against her nipples, a sharp intake of air as she pulls her bottom lip between her teeth.

Dropping one hand, she presses firmly against her pelvis, fingers pointing down. Sliding ever so slowly, following the droplets, her fingers begin to curve inward....


A puddle has formed between closed thighs, a mixture of rain and luscious juice. Spreading her legs ever so slightly, a finger sliding between the freshly shaven lips. Another intake of breath as she presses the hard button, going lower...lower. Eyes closed, the world stops for just a moment.
 
Honey123 said:
A puddle has formed between closed thighs, a mixture of rain and luscious juice. Spreading her legs ever so slightly, a finger sliding between the freshly shaven lips. Another intake of breath as she presses the hard button, going lower...lower. Eyes closed, the world stops for just a moment.

Gulp. Love hearing that from a woman's perspective darlin. Thanks :D


:rose:

Bash
 
....Sitting across from each other. Towels draped about our bodies. Steam seeping into our very pores. Her eyes half closed as she licked little beads of sweat from her lips. Her arms rising, pulling back her hair, chin lifting, exposing her succulent neck. Watching a bead of moisture roll down her jaw, dribbling over her neck, pooling into the nape. Her bare shoulders accentuating the rise and fall of her busom.

Through the mists, I watched as legs opened, ever so slightly. An invitation? or merely a languid lapse due to the heat? So smooth, so desireable, her indescretion giving having me reposition my towel. One hand holding her hair up, the other now slowly, sensually drifts its way down her face, over her nape, fingers stopping only at the swell of her breasts, her lips open in a silent release. As another bursts of steam erupts, her eyes suddenly open and lock with mine. She smiles....

Fingertips dancing upon her mounds, an indiscreet release of the towel, falling open to reveal such spendor. Head tossed back, eyes closing, she cups her breasts, raising them gently, squeezing them in her palms. Forefinger and thumb comming around to roll her nipples, as if brushing away the sweat from their tips.

Sweat glistening on her body, shear lust in her exhalations, her head lays back against the smooth wood of the sauna. Her eyes part...revealing a desire evident in her actions and in her soul. Holding my gaze, she writhes her sensual form, shedding open the last vestige of modesty as the towel falls completly away from her body, a forgotten obstacle to her fullfillment.
 
LadyJeanne said:
don't stop there...

Howdy, darlin'. Pleasure to meet ya'. :rose: Not sure where I'm going with this yet. Any suggestions?

Bash
 
This ones gonna make me blush....

Ok, here is one which I wrote a while back. Very raunchy...at least for me. Don't know if it is sensual...just hardcore. Kinda makes me blush.

I can envision a woman telling me she likes it hard and wants to be taken. Holding her hands above her head as my breath and tongue explore her every crevice. Not letting her release w/o begging. Locking her gaze as my fingers tease and then plummet into her. My wet hand enjoying the sensation of her hips thrusting in their desire. Until finally, she begs me to fuck her.

I turn her onto her stomache and pull her hips into the air. Entering her slowly, just a little at a time. Pumping just that little bit as she arches her back and turns her head to peer over her shoulder, her eyes smoldering with lust and pleading with me for more. Building crecendo, deeper and faster, hands reaching around to rub her clit and roll her nipples. As the pace quickens with our pulse, the sweat drips from me onto her glistening skin.

"More, please" she cries, her bottom lip tucked between her teeth. Then I withdraw, and push my fingers deep into her, my thumb massaging her clit. Her wimpers of desire catching upon her breath as she pleads for release. Her eyes rolling back into her head as I deny her orgasm preferring to elevate her threshold.

I tell her to ask me for what she wants. She reaches behind her, holding her cheeks, thrusting her hips, "Fuck my ass!" she begs. I grab her hips in my palms, and ease into her, knowing she wants more, not letting her bucking, quivering, clenching ass take me deeper until she begs me to take her hard and fast.

Keeping one hand on her hip, the other taking her hair, forcing her head to turn so that I can peer into her eyes. Not letting her close her eyes but rather forcing her to lock gazes with me, to keep her eyes open. Her bottom lip drained of blood from her nawing teeth, her eyes straining to remain open, her breath fast and hot, sweat dripping from both of us as she demands to be taken, to be fucked hard...

I look into her eyes only to see heightened desire and fires of passion ablaze. Placing a finger, still fragrant from her juices upon the tip of my tongue and then have her suckle it while I ram her ass hard, pinning her to the bed. Feeling her ass thrust and clench, pulling me in, engulfing me and wanting more.

My breath now comes rapidly, and it is a toil for me to keep from closing my eyes and losing myself in her sensuality. How erotic it is to see her grab her ass, spread herself and rasp out "More. Harder. Fuck my ass!".

Each stroke now a complete eruption of rapture. How smooth her cheeks feel as they meet my loins, her thighs delightful in their caress against mine, her mouth wet and hot as she sucks in my fingers and taste herself upon them. Licking them as she did me earlier.

Now I do let loose, pounding into her, knowing this is what she wants. The absolute release of inhibition unchained in intensity, her juices dripping and mingling with our sweat. Moans of extasy escaping both out throats as we attempt to completely immerse ourself in the other...
 
musings

The peak of extasy where you want to cum but don't want the surmounting intensity of pleasure to cease. The summit of eroticism and rapture. Hips locked in thrust, eyes rolled back in your head, lower lip held firmly within your teeth, breath shallow, fast, furious, sweat soaking the sheets, muscles stiff from sensation and tensed in perplexity of experience, wails whimpered, begging for release because not physically or mentally able to enjoy more. Mind so overcome with sensation and pleasure that the simplest words are sought for coherence. "Please don't stop!" followed by "Please let me cum" and "Please, Please...." panted through passion and fueled by desire.
 
bashfull said:
Howdy, darlin'. Pleasure to meet ya'. :rose: Not sure where I'm going with this yet. Any suggestions?

Bash

Oh, you must taste her, every bit of her, yes you must.

Please. ;)
 
Re: This ones gonna make me blush....

bashfull said:
Ok, here is one which I wrote a while back. Very raunchy...at least for me. Don't know if it is sensual...just hardcore. Kinda makes me blush.

It's divine.

And most people around here only blush at compliments. ;)

Are you weaving these pieces into a story?
 
LadyJeanne said:
Oh, you must taste her, every bit of her, yes you must.

Please. ;)

Well, since you asked so nicely darlin...;)

And it is an excellent suggestion. Thanks for the input.

:rose:

Bash
 
Re: Re: This ones gonna make me blush....

LadyJeanne said:
It's divine.

And most people around here only blush at compliments. ;)

Are you weaving these pieces into a story?

Thinking bout it. So far, just a collection of musings.

:rose:

Bash
 
Please try knitting it together into a story.
You would please so many people, I think.
It's beautiful and very sexy.

:D
 
Re: Re: Re: This ones gonna make me blush....

bashfull said:
Thinking bout it. So far, just a collection of musings.

:rose:

Bash

Your evocative writing has the ladies on the board musing as well :devil:

Start with a bit of background; tell us who and why - the plot might develop all by itself. You're doing beautifully so far.

:rose:
 
Re: This ones gonna make me blush....

LadyJeanne said:
Your evocative writing has the ladies on the board musing as well :devil:

Start with a bit of background; tell us who and why - the plot might develop all by itself. You're doing beautifully so far.

:rose:

Musings? such as....?

Thx for the compliment darlin. Sorry I haven't paid attention to my own thread in awhile. I hope to remedy that.

:rose:

Bash
 
Black Tulip said:
Nah, devote your time to making those sexy pieces into one hot story.

:D ;) :p

Just his location gets me hot under the collar..
 
:eek:

Bound by cuffs,
Bound by words,
Bound by gazes unbroken.

Amazing how much can be said
With words unspoken.
 
Sigh

I just found this thread Bash...and like I told you before...you sure do have a way with words! What I wouldn't give for you to make your wonderful musings into a complete story...
 
Re: Sigh

My Own Way said:
I just found this thread Bash...and like I told you before...you sure do have a way with words! What I wouldn't give for you to make your wonderful musings into a complete story...

Thank you, darlin. I must admit that I am still surprised that my musings are well received. There are so many better writers here whose words are more stirring, I am often humbled by those who chose to read mine.

So far, all of the musings posted on this thread have been spur of the moment renditions. One of these days, perhaps I will take the time to weave some of them together.


:rose:

Bash
 
Back
Top