Gigolo for daughter

LupusDei

curious alien
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Posts
4,085
Mom and Dad have a wild past. Actually, they still are quite wild, and swing occasionally, but had to tone it all down for the children. Now, children are grown up, only the youngest daughter remain at home. Girl is smart and studios, but super shy and uptight; that Mom is overprotective of her doesn't help.

Dad thinks she's having severe self image problems and is missing out on important joys of life. He also have his own interests. No, he don't fantasise to get in her knickers himself, not admits that to himself at least, but he hopes to resume earlier wild days and see her presence and attitude as greatest impediment. He tries to hook her up with friend's son, but Girl not so much as look at the boy. Then he hires a gigolo to seduce his daughter. His true motivation for that may be unclear even to himself.

That ain't easy, even for the pro (who may not be as pro as supposed), and the Mom tries to interfere. Gigolo ends up seducing Mom before daughter, at part, planning to blackmail her later. Eventually he succeeds at the daughter, probably with help of her bff whom he also seduce on the way there.

Girl indeed open up and enjoy herself a lot more. Then, she catch him with Mom in rather unambiguous situation, probably coming home early due to surprise visit of the older sister. Trying to talk out of the mess, gigolo blows cover, and admit he's Dad's hire. Women are furious, and immediately start planning a revenge.

Oh, and don't forget the dad's friend's son, who has developed hots for our Girl and becoming jealous.

The aftermath should be, our Girl goes totally wild beyond worst expectations, but I don't know what happens next or what the revenge on Dad is and how it goes, and how much it align with what Dad hoped/planned from the start.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top