Kreepy Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh is creepy, I did not like the pick from the get go. He tries so hard to appear white bread. You just know there is a perv hiding behind that mask.

<chinomode>
man are you guys borking the dude because you think he is the unqualified for the job or because he isnt a liberal? you fuckers are classic in what you find to be objectionable, lol ;)
</chinomode>

man im sure youre talking to me but aint got the cojones to quote me, lol ;). you cant lump me in on the "you fuckers" thing because i have never said where i stand on the nominee, have i? lol, ;)

man im sure youre talking to me but aint got the cojones to quote me, lol ;). you cant lump me in on the "you fuckers" thing because i have never said where i stand on the nominee, have i? lol, ;)

When you said "you fuckers" in your previous post:

man are you guys defending the dude because you think he is the best candidate for the job or because he isnt a liberal? you fuckers are classic in what you find to be objectionable, lol ;)

That puts you in the "non-fuckers" camp. That's how generalizing people into groups work, champ.

Dr. Ford's lawyers, Debra Katz and Lisa Banks, said in the letter that an FBI investigation should be the “first step” before a hearing, but did not indicate if she would appear before the committee if the FBI declines.

Dr. Ford and her family have had to relocate from their home and she has received death threats, had her email hacked, and been impersonated online.

Dr. Ford is willing to talk to committee leadership to sort out how she can cooperate while maintaining her own security.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, released a statement Tuesday night backing Ford.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ord-wants-fbi-investigation-testifying-senate

Dr. Ford's lawyers, Debra Katz and Lisa Banks, said in the letter that an FBI investigation should be the “first step” before a hearing, but did not indicate if she would appear before the committee if the FBI declines.

Dr. Ford and her family have had to relocate from their home and she has received death threats, had her email hacked, and been impersonated online.

Dr. Ford is willing to talk to committee leadership to sort out how she can cooperate while maintaining her own security.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, released a statement Tuesday night backing Ford.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ord-wants-fbi-investigation-testifying-senate

Not unusual. Textbook Republican "rapid response" to uppity women who accuse men of sexual misconduct.

When you said "you fuckers" in your previous post:

That puts you in the "non-fuckers" camp. That's how generalizing people into groups work, champ.

man thats absolutely not how that works, lol ;). i dont care if he is confirmed or not as it doesnt affect my life. youre just a fool who talks too much without thinking too much, lol ;)

FBI has already declined. There is nothing to "investigate." Two of three people that she claims were there have said they weren't there and have no idea what she's talking about and the third (her) is not interested in talking about it that's what's called, "no investigative leads."

I'm glad though that she's come out to say this because it clearly indicates that the agenda is about stalling.

man thats absolutely not how that works, lol ;). i dont care if he is confirmed or not as it doesnt affect my life. youre just a fool who talks too much without thinking too much, lol ;)

Sure it does. You communicate the message that you communicate not the message that you think you're communicating.

Your message was not:

man are you guys defending or attacking the dude because you think he is or is not the best candidate for the job or because he isnt a liberal? you fuckers are classic in what you find to be objectionable, lol ;)

Which is what you would have had to have said if you wanted to communicate both disinterest in the outcome and having not chosen a particular side to castigate.

When you castigate only one side for the same behavior being exhibited by both sides you're clearly choosing a side.

On the other hand, you could also have simply not waded in.

That too is a choice:

"If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice" - Rush (The Canadian Rush, not the oxycodone fueled Rush)

I totally agree. I said so from the beginning, too. It's freakin' creepy how he's always trotting out his daughters. See? I'm so normal!

Kavanaugh is creepy, I did not like the pick from the get go. He tries so hard to appear white bread. You just know there is a perv hiding behind that mask.

I totally agree. I said so from the beginning, too. It's freakin' creepy how he's always trotting out his daughters. See? I'm so normal!

Did you feel the same way when Obama "trotted out" his daughters?

What did you think when you found out that Obama had sent his daughter to intern with Harvey Weinstein?

I think that he did it

Have you seen her credentials?
She doesn't fit the profile of false accusers.

Why would a middle aged, married professor of psychology do that?
She seems to be stable, she doesn't need the money, the attention or notoriety, she doesn't have a political agenda,
and she's seasoned and intelligent enough to realize the Hell she would be exposing herself to (difficult to prove after 30 years, death threats).

ETA
Assange's and several of Trump's "grabbed by the pussy" accusers seemed dodgy to me.
But not her.

Last edited:
To those who suspect the allegations to be false:

I'm curious, what do you think had motivated his accuser?

Ad hom? :rolleyes:

Oddly enough, with this post both of us will have more posts on this page with BB. But I'm sure you'll post after this and frankly I don't want to feel like I need a shower.

I'm not sure what happened to you, but in the past few months or so you've gone full tilt boogie into snarky sarcastic whiny pettiness. It's like you're trying to score points with what you perceive as these clever mind game logic traps. Without realizing that common sense really should play a role in logic.

I dunno man... you just really aren't worth interacting with. You've gone 'round the bend so to speak. So if you want the last word and you want to attack me further and do your thing... please be my guest.

In the meantime, I'm just going to go about my evening.

Maybe you can go pick a fight with Rob or one of the many you believe to be him. That should burn out some of whatever it is causes you to behave in such a manner.

Hopefully you don't shower in that cesspool you were bathing in the other night.

Is it one of those archaically useless money-draining institutions wealthy white men created in the past to make themselves feel more godly and important in lording it over everyone else?

then keep rocking that privilege and keep living well. We]

How did this turn into yet another pontification about White privilege?

You anti-White SJWers are alienating so many people who would otherwise be supportive of the cause.

There used to be, but there no longer is "White privilege".
None of my White or non-White fellow immigrants were legally discriminated against. On the contrary.
Colleges and Universities, and most workplaces now have slots specifically allocated to certain minority groups, overriding other criterias like test scores or CV.

Yes, pockets of racism still exists, unfortunately
I, too have seen people of color being subjected to ugly racist attitudes or being subtly discriminated against at work (nitpicking, false concerns). And some -not all- Police members unfairly targetted Blacks.

Many people would gladly allign themselves with you on figgting discrimination, but not on sharing your anti-White-ism.

You "WhitePrivilege is under every bed" folks, and anti-WhiteMale feminists irritate the hell out of me with your simplistic views and indiscriminate finger-pointing.

I'm White myself. Yet I encountered all sorts of attitudes (from being liked or given advantage, to condescension or being picked on).
From both men AND WOMEN, white AND NONWHITE locals, and my own.

Female privilege maybe, because male immigrants are sometimes treated more harshly than female ones. But where was my White privilege in all that?

Things aren't as black and white, as you make them to be.

Last edited:
The best defense I've seen so far on the accusation was from Sean Hannity. In a nutshell, he Kavanaugh couldn't have done that because he feeds the homeless and goes to church.

The best defense I've seen so far on the accusation was from Sean Hannity. In a nutshell, he Kavanaugh couldn't have done that because he feeds the homeless and goes to church.

Would you prefer he call her trailer trash, or blame a 'vast, left-wing conspiracy?"

Ole Johnny's Two Cents:

1. I don't care about 35 year old allegations from his teen years. He's been nominated many times over the years for various positions and the FBI did background checks. This never came up before and that it's come up now calls into question the veracity of the claim. Even if true... so what? It was a long time ago.

2. He his qualified for the job. The President gets to appoint Justices. That's a perq of winning the office. If HRC had won, she would have nominated someone the Republicans found equally repugnant. It wouldn't matter who DJT nominated, he could have nominated BHO and the Dems would still be squealing like a pig. The shoe will be on the other foot in two years and this will play out all over again but with the sides flipped.

3. Most people (myself included) don't really give a rat's ass about the Supreme Court. Except Vette who would have us believe he's actually ready any of Thomas' opinions. I interact with dozens of people a day, 100s over the course of a week. I'd be willing to bet that not a single one of them can name more than three of the nine(now eight) justices.
How I usually feel about this shit.

Have you seen her credentials?
She doesn't fit the profile of false accusers.

Why would a middle aged, married professor of psychology do that?
She seems to be stable, she doesn't need the money, the attention or notoriety, she doesn't have a political agenda,
and she's seasoned and intelligent enough to realize the Hell she would be exposing herself to (difficult to prove after 30 years, death threats).

ETA
Assange's and several of Trump's "grabbed by the pussy" accusers seemed dodgy to me.
But not her.

Actually as more and more of her background come out she isn't the model of stability that her supporters are trying to paint. More and more inconsistencies are appearing in her version of events. That is NOT to say she doesn't believe what she's saying. It is to say that the human memory is not perfect and she has NO corroborating evidence, none.

Forget about her, her allegations are meaningless after all this time if, in fact, there is any basis for them at all. This is raw, and dirty, politics playing out for all to see. A stalling tactic being used by the democrats to delay the confirmation vote until after the elections. If they achieve that goal, unlikely, Ms Ford will be thrown into the trash heap of history. If they don't achieve that goal, most probable, Ms Ford will be used as an election poster child until after the elections at which time she will once again find herself in the trash pile.

The most recent demand, via her lawyer, is that the FBI thoroughly investigate the allegation or she won't testify. First of all the FBI has no authority to investigate. No federal crime has been alleged to have been committed. If it's going to be investigated it would have to be by the DC police force or that of whichever MD force may have jurisdiction. The statute of limitations in the state of MD is 1 year for alleged assault charges, 35+ years stale now. So exactly what official investigative body is going to undertake that task? The short answer is none. No one is going to waste their time on her allegations. Throw in the fact that the only other named witness flatly states, "it never happened." But it makes for a great talking point for anyone who is driven by emotion over reason.

If she won't testify, schedule the vote.

Actually as more and more of her background come out she isn't the model of stability that her supporters are trying to paint.

1. More and more inconsistencies are appearing in her version of events. That is NOT to say she doesn't believe what she's saying. It is to say that the human memory is not perfect and she has NO corroborating evidence, none.
Throw in the fact that the only other named witness flatly states, "it never happened."

Forget about her, her allegations are meaningless after all this time if, in fact, there is any basis for them at all. This is raw, and dirty, politics playing out for all to see.

2. A stalling tactic being used by the democrats to delay the confirmation vote until after the elections. If they achieve that goal, unlikely, Ms Ford will be thrown into the trash heap of history. If they don't achieve that goal, most probable, Ms Ford will be used as an election poster child until after the elections at which time she will once again find herself in the trash pile.

The most recent demand, via her lawyer, is that the FBI thoroughly investigate the allegation or she won't testify.
3. First of all the FBI has no authority to investigate. No federal crime has been alleged to have been committed. If it's going to be investigated it would have to be by the DC police force or that of whichever MD force may have jurisdiction. The statute of limitations in the state of MD is 1 year for alleged assault charges, 35+ years stale now. So exactly what official investigative body is going to undertake that task? The short answer is none. No one is going to waste their time on her allegations. Throw in the fact that the only other named witness flatly states, "it never happened." But it makes for a great talking point for anyone who is driven by emotion over reason.

If she won't testify, schedule the vote.

Yes, there are two parallel strains going on:

2, 3. As you so well described, the Democrat politicians part is yucky.
It's obvious that their virtue signaling is bullshit and their only goal is to win over Republicans.

1. But as to the specifics of the case:
Yes, it's all murky, but I get the Public's worries and anxieties.
What she describes are signs of psychopathy, not a one off terrible behavior that never reccurs.
If true, I would be anxious to see someone like that being given so much power.

Exactly. The FBI should only be doing background checks on criminals, not decent-looking white guys.

1. But as to the specifics of the case:
Yes, it's all murky, but I get the Public's worries and anxieties.
What she describes are signs of psychopathy, not a one off terrible behavior that never reccurs.
If true, I would be anxious to see someone like that being given so much power.

One of the "tells" of a Que shitpisting alt is the marked eagerness to proffer mental illness diagnoses, almost always erroneous.

Related: A Manhattan sex crimes prosecutor explains why sexual assault victims often don't recall every single detail of their assault: Ford’s account is credible, even though she can’t remember several details.

It's wishful thinking by NotIshmael and his fellow band of merry "youthful exuberance" enablers to say that Dr. Ford's claim is "falling apart".

One of the "tells" of a Que shitpisting alt is the marked eagerness to proffer mental illness diagnoses, almost always erroneous.

Related: A Manhattan sex crimes prosecutor explains why sexual assault victims often don't recall every single detail of their assault: Ford’s account is credible, even though she can’t remember several details.

It's wishful thinking by NotIshmael and his fellow band of merry "youthful exuberance" enablers to say that Dr. Ford's claim is "falling apart".

That's nor what I meant, that's what you wish I meant, StainMAnn..

Allegations made 30 years after the fact are always difficult to prove or disprove.
But they should be given the highest importance and thoroughly investigated. Especially when stakes are so high.

Back