Bi males looking to chat

Lit Erotic Chat? That new?

nope, but they have a new version and it's free...go to Lits main page scroll down to erotic chat click open ..you are already signed up with the same username as the forums

I need to check that out.
Otherwise, panties, cocks, cum, and brother/sister incest... very oral.

Athletic good-looking extremely bi-curious guy looking for a m/f couple here, would love to chat w guys whose women know they are bi.

Very curious

Would really like to explore my bi side. Would love to be with a m/f couple and both us men have some lingerie on and we enjoy 3 way pleasures.

Hi fit bi mature enjoys chatting to like minded people.

Hi I’m an attractive mature bi guy who fully embraces his sexual and erotic side.

I have a very active sex life with a penchant for attractive cd’s, tv’s and ts’s

I have a strong fetish for guys and women who enjoy wearing sexy lingerie and fetish wear. It’s an aesthetics that enhances my horniness.

Hi I’m an attractive mature bi guy who fully embraces his sexual and erotic side.

I have a very active sex life with a penchant for attractive cd’s, tv’s and ts’s

I have a strong fetish for guys and women who enjoy wearing sexy lingerie and fetish wear. It’s an aesthetics that enhances my horniness.

nothing hotter than to dress up and then undress each other, kissing and stroking as we go;)

Yes sensual foreplay is my thing too

nothing hotter than to dress up and then undress each other, kissing and stroking as we go;)

I love putting my hands up a nice short skirt or dress to caress a nice stocking clad thigh as I’m french kissing. Mmmmmm my type of thing

Yes it’s a lovely feeling

The feel of nylon covered legs is so erotic!

I love caressing a nylon covered leg and a nice semi hard cock thro thin panties watching it grow stiffer and stiffer.

Back