Daughter in Law stories

Wyatt

Really Really Experienced
Hi. Can anyone please suggest any good daughter in law stories and I am not worried about what category they appear in. Did a search but very few appeared and after a list of about 5 the search engine started throwing up mother in law stories...there are BOUND to be quite a few on here surely? Daughter in law must be a bit of a niche subject? Unless it's just me with this particular...liking...there again I have a hot daughter in law :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance...

I click on suggested-story links sometimes; It says the address isn't valid.

I just checked it and it woks perfectly. There have been several problems lately like that. If the page is basically blank, hit refresh. If it shows up on refresh, please use the report story link at the bottom to report the error. The techs are chasing their tails trying to reproduce it.

I have the same trouble with the link. Tried everything by refreshing etcetera. No luck. Who is the author? Perhaps I can chase it up that way.

Hmmm... methinks this one may be on you, Tx. I just tried every way I could think of to generate a link on the forum, and they all seem to work fine.

I think it may be something about the way you cut-n-pasted that link that added the extra slashes. You need to correct a couple of the ones in your signature as well.

Chrome and Firefox ignore them, but IE processes them as typed and goes to an invalid page.

EDIT: It's early, and I'm an idiot. That story linked is more of a stepdaughter rather than daughter-in-law story.

This is what happens when I try to think when I first get up :p

Last edited:
Hmmm... methinks this one may be on you, Tx. I just tried every way I could think of to generate a link on the forum, and they all seem to work fine.

I think it may be something about the way you cut-n-pasted that link that added the extra slashes. You need to correct a couple of the ones in your signature as well.

Chrome and Firefox ignore them, but IE processes them as typed and goes to an invalid page.

All my links were copied and pasted straight from my submission page.

All my links were copied and pasted straight from my submission page.

Using Chrome? I've noticed it doing some strange things when trying to copy links before. Usually it's repeating the http and not just the slashes, though.

I took two of the slashes out and it worked fine on IE. That was definitely the problem. For me anyway.

I just checked it and it woks perfectly. There have been several problems lately like that. If the page is basically blank, hit refresh. If it shows up on refresh, please use the report story link at the bottom to report the error. The techs are chasing their tails trying to reproduce it.

1] Maybe I'll try it again another time, but I can see I was not the only one who had the problem, so I'm not going to apologize for mentioning it.

2] Don't tell me what the techs are/were doing, as at best (I'm assuming), you can only be assuming that is even true.

It doesn't work for me either. But I'll let someone else work it out. I'm pretty much done carrying water for what isn't working on the Web site.

The techs are chasing their tails trying to reproduce it.

Why, yes they are

attachment.php

Attachments

• tech_20support.jpg
    tech_20support.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 71
1] Maybe I'll try it again another time, but I can see I was not the only one who had the problem, so I'm not going to apologize for mentioning it.

2] Don't tell me what the techs are/were doing, as at best (I'm assuming), you can only be assuming that is even true.

1. No apologies needed. This s how problems are found.

2. Actually, it was mentioned in another thread and Laurel one of the site owns aid they were looking at it.

The link should be fixed now.

Last edited:
Both of the new story links in your sig line are still broken in IE due to the extra slashes, though.

1. No apologies needed. This s how problems are found.

2. Actually, it was mentioned in another thread and Laurel one of the site owns aid they were looking at it.

The link should be fixed now.

What Laurel says & does are 2 very-different things...

1] What he says (according to you): They are/were looking at it.

2] What he does: Gets contacted about issues with the sites/Forums, & does absolutely nothing about it.

I'm sure it will all be fixed in a Literotica "soon" (something like a decade or more).

I just put...

"daughter in law" in the search engine and came up with just shy of 1500 stories?

What Laurel says & does are 2 very-different things...

1] What he says (according to you): They are/were looking at it.

2] What he does: Gets contacted about issues with the sites/Forums, & does absolutely nothing about it.

You do realize don't you, that every time you use "he" to refer to Laurel, you look like a complete Doofus?

You do realize don't you, that every time you use "he" to refer to Laurel, you look like a complete Doofus?

Anytime anyone uses anything to refer to Laurel, it doesn't matter, because Laurel never responds...

However, when referring to Laurel, it is actually preferable to look like a doofus, as that is proven to be the highest level of education Laurel has.

Here you go. The forst two pages are all DIL stories as far as Ican tell.

Results from Story Search for Daughter in law.

http://search.literotica.com/search...=newer&sort=relevancy&sort_order=desc&author=

Hope this helps.

The first story on that list -
www.literotica.com/s/indian-daughter-in-laws-dilema

has been plagiarised. There are many sites hosting this story, and the following is one of those.

www.mrsexstories.com/store-room-with-father-in-law/

Have reported it. Left to see what happens next.

Back