So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

bi golly

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Posts
661
Since the "cock in your mouth" thread has gotten traffic, what about anal?

For those bi/guys who have had anal sex, did it live up to your fantasy of what being fucked would be like?

Did you cum just from having a cock stimulate your prostate?

Were you hard throughout?

Did you suck him off first so that it would take longer for him to cum when he was inside of your ass?

Was his cock warm?

Did your ass burn or itch later?
 
During my first time, it hurt like hell at first. But after I got used to the feeling, my partner started sliding in and out VERY slowly, until I got used to it, and I started begging to be fucked faster. Did I cum from just being fucked? Yes, indescribably so. Afterwards, my asshole started itching, and he offered to scratch it for me... We ended up fucking for five straight hours, until my ass was sore from having been fucked silly...
 
never have been fucked by another perosn yet but i have used some home made toys. nothiong near the size of my own average size cock but i have come close. i have used a toothbrush(was gonna throw it out when i had the idea) a brush handle, a rounded permanent marker, and my fav so far is a plastic crystal shaped key ring i have. i attached a carrabiner to it so i couldnt lose it and let it just sit in me while i watch porn or talk on the net and i rock back and forth with it in me. i would like to try bigger but i want it to be a secret and i have a gf and 2 roommates that dont know. my roommates are into that stuff (a couple) but my gf would freak out. sexually she is unexperienced and doesnt understand the more advanced forms of pleasure.
 
I started with a very thin pencil (lucky it didn't break off in my ass), then a brush handle, then a finger, then two fingers... I would've wanted to try using a vibe or a dildo, but I couldn't get the nerve to purchase one yet... Now I'm looking forward to getting fucked silly... :p
 
my experience

I've tried it several times and cannot get used to it.
All I can say is that my ass is too tight and it was painful as hell.
I have no idea why, so now days my ass is off limits, even with
small toys. Oh well, I guess its not for everyone.
 
Used an anal vibrator first time which kinda prepared me for what it felt like. As that was pretty big, it didn't hurt to much as I had used plenty of KY, didn't cum from that but when he did inside me it did enough to get me going. Nicest bit was when he just left it inside me after getting soft and like, dropping out, very nice, recommended.
 
imagine after having been constipated for 2 or 3 days then passing a turd that feels like a cement baseball bat :eek: .. and then that turd jumps right back up into your ass :catroar:
 
Ok not a real cock but a rubber one.My wife has fucked my ass and it felt great.It took some time to get it in but after that WOW.One time i came and it was out of this world.
 
bi golly said:
Since the "cock in your mouth" thread has gotten traffic, what about anal?

For those bi/guys who have had anal sex, did it live up to your fantasy of what being fucked would be like?

Did you cum just from having a cock stimulate your prostate?

Were you hard throughout?

Did you suck him off first so that it would take longer for him to cum when he was inside of your ass?

Was his cock warm?

Did your ass burn or itch later?

My first and only anal experiance was awesome-- a dude I met online who never sleeps... I came home from the bars, drunk, horny, and feeling naughty. I had only fantasized about boys, but he had pm'd me his number. I called, he came over, we had a LOT of fun that night. Have lost his info, and never saw him again. Luckily for me, his cock was small, and he was able to enter me without too much discomfort. I had never been with a boy before, but we did everything. My fav was sucking his cock though-- yum.
 
My b/f and I did each other several timew this evening, and the feeling of having a cock buried to the hilt in my ass, made me cum furiously, and I returned the favor to him, but then I suck my cum out of his asshole, mm, mm, good.
 
I love having a nice cock in my ass. My boyfriend has a nice long cock and it feel very nice. I have neve come from just prostate stimulation though although I have come very close.

The thought of my ass dripping his cum turns me on so much.

When he first puts it in it takes a few to get past the discompfort but no where near as long as it used to when I first started to experiment anally. I first started when I was very young using small objects that I could easily dispose of so my folks wouldnt catch on (very religious family, anything sexual was completly forbidden. Got the lecture of how masterbation was a sin from my mom when she caught me one time.

When I was out of college I had my first gilfriend that used a dildo on me. At first I was nervous and the first time after several quick thrusts I asked her to stop because I couldnt handle it anymore. After I got used to it the more I enjoyed it. The second time I let her go till I came and came hard.

Still there is nothing better then feeling a real cock throbing in your ass as he comes.
 
jaxcreampie69 said:
I've tried it several times and cannot get used to it.
All I can say is that my ass is too tight and it was painful as hell.
I have no idea why, so now days my ass is off limits, even with
small toys. Oh well, I guess its not for everyone.


I'm with you jax....

I've had many women try to insert a finger in my ass and it was just too tight and painful... a few men have tried also.. but I just can't get use to it...

even though I've had several experiences with men.. penatrating my ass isn't something I seek... now on the other hand I had a man lick my ass so expertly I came with my cock buried in the sheets....

I have fucked one man before... and I could probably do that again.... but for right now my ass is off limits to penatration...

BUTT

you never know I could find the right person male or female that could get me into it....

I'm always open to new experiences...
 
Haven't had a real cock, just a dildo but it makes me really wet when I rub the right places. Have sucked a cock once as a teenager. The feeling of hot cum in my mouth was great.
 
I love having a dildo up there so I know I like it but the one time so far that I tried it the guy couldn't get it in nicely and was just shoving it in, not the full length sliding in that I know I want. Hopefully I'll meet someone here that will make it happen right - alot.
 
I love being taken roughly anally :catroar: for some reason its much easier for me 2 actually cum and since i don't have a lover anymore looks like the end of my anal experimentation :nana:
 
I am a bisexual guy who's had some anal sex experiences. I'm ALWAYS the top with men. I don't do bottoming. It's just not for me. I haven't tried it, nor do I want to. Ever. The guys I've fucked tell me that they like it. I've tried anal sex with women too. Let's see. I tried it with a cute and chubby black chick I was dating my first year of college. She didnt like it at first but got used to it. The second chick I've gone the hershey highway with was a skinny white girl. We did the dick in the butt thing three times and although she let me have my way, she said she didnt like it and only did it to make me happy. Oh, well. I just don't like the idea of anyone or anything penetrating me. I will fuck anything, though. I consider myself a straight-acting topman.
 
A real dick...I'm still waiting to find out...but I recently tried it with a dildo...it was okay, I guess...just made me want a man more, really. Someone with a nice, big dick who will show me what it's like, finally to be fucked. When I was younger I had a chick that loved to play with my ass...and that's really where the curiousity started. I tried topping a guy once, but that really wasn't for me...nothing about the male ass holds any attraction for me...but to be submissive to a stud with a nice big dick...that shit gets me all hard thinking about it, if only I could find the right guy. Not that I'm actively looking, but I think if a man I was attracted to approached me correctly, I be on my knees quick.
 
Cock up your ass...............

Feels much better than a dildo. While I enjoy a dildo, it does not compare to a hot, smooth, hard cock, over which you have no control. You just submit to it.
 
Hmmmmmm

I tried this past weekend to tell my boyfriend how it feels, and I, who is rarely pressed for words, could not find any that would suffice. I kept repeating, "It just feels... so...." I mentally and physically reached for the words but came up blank. All I could do was make deep moaning sounds in place of adjectives.

Our first cock-in-ass encounter, several months ago, caught us both by surprise. We had never discussed it, and it was not premeditated (at least consciously). One morning, he was fucking me from behind and lightly fingering my anus. It felt very, very good. After 15 minutes of this, it was like someone had switched the lights on a Times Square-sized billboard in my head. In all caps it read, "I WANT THIS BOY'S HARD COCK DEEP IN MY ASS." I removed said hard cock from its cozy wet nook and showed my boyfriend where I wanted him to put it. Whew! Exquisite ecstacy is the phrase that comes to mind, but that still doesn't do it justice.

I realize it isn't like this for everyone, and I feel very fortunate. I attribute my great first experience to being exceptionally horny and well-lubricated. There was no opportunity to get nervous, owing to the spontenaity of the event. Our anal encounters have all been wonderful. I believe, for me, being with the right person has a lot to do with my intense enjoyment.
 
Layne said:
Feels much better than a dildo. While I enjoy a dildo, it does not compare to a hot, smooth, hard cock, over which you have no control. You just submit to it.


I'm dying to understand that feeling...
 
My first anal experience was with my cousin, when I was [ a teenager ]. We were spending the night with my grandparents, and since my other cousins were, too, the bedrooms in the house were all taken. As a result, he and I spent the night in their motorhome. We talked until it was really late, of course ending up with sex as a topic that made us both very, very hard. We decided to compare sizes together and rubbed our cocks together awhile, then we 69'd for a bit. In a while he asked if I had ever thought about being fucked (I had played with my mother's vibrator a couple of times, but I didn't tell him that) and I pretended I hadn't but told him I'd try it if he could find some lube. He found some vaseline in the medicine cabinet, lubed me up and slowly inserted his rock hard cock. It took awhile to get used to, but probably within 10 minutes I was begging him to fuck me harder. We must have screwed for 2 hours before he finally came, and when he started to blow his wad I kept squeezing and releasing my ass to milk more of his cum.

I've only ever had one guy cum inside me like that since, but I wish I could find a regular playmate to take me and to let me suck his cock. While I can't picture *cuddling* with a guy or having a relationship with a guy, I *do* love to play with their fun parts :)

Jason
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jason...wow...

Stuff I'm hearing just makes me want to try it, but can't seem to find the right person...some pretty vivid imagery in this thread though...thanks.
 
Back
Top