fisting

Hi

Master fisted me yesterday before an afternoon nap. I am having the best weekend ever!

I awaited until my lady was asleep, then gently applied some lube and fingered her until i had 4 fingers in her. She was on her side and I had plently of access so deicided to go for it and and before she even started to stir and awaken I had my fist deep in her working it in and out smothered in copius amounts of lube. I slowed to a gentle twist while she woke up and then increased in action until i had her totally, with no chance of stopping me. It felt like I had taken advantage of a stranger in a sexual assult fantasy!!! It has such a turn on, and she squirted 3 times just for the hell of it.
Great times....she has such a great cunt too, I cant help myself!!
 
An interesting and most instructive thread. But the real meat, for those like me who are fascinated by fisting, lies in the OP's first few posts. Anyone tiptoeing around the thought if fisting should read them.
 
Great thread

Great thread, is posting about me (a guy) taking a fist appropriate here?
It was a first for me about a month and a half ago. Good thing her hands weren't too big. But it takes loads of time.

I don't find myself flexible enough for self fisting, although four fingers to the webbing of my thumb feels great!
 
Toys and More

I posted a while back about a professional experience I've been having. I thought I'd update the experience a bit for all of you.

I've been seeing this great woman about once monthly. She's been the only one with whom I've had the pleasure of enjoying a strap-on. We've established size, pace, a varitey of positions and I'm well and confirmed as a total fiend for getting it anally. She likes me eagerness for it and my aboslute wilingness to give her various implements a (not to mention her) a workout. We've worked our way to two dildos already...after a good bit of riding, and being ridden I've discovered that easing in another toy brings me to some way harder orgasms. So last Wednesday I was a bit surprised when I arrived and the regular array of fuck toys had not been out ready for use. After greetings, the obligatory shower she had me splay over one of those libreator shapes, ass up, and snapped on a rubber glove.

I guess you lot can imagine the proceedings. I can attest that hearing a stream of obscenities while being entered with one finger after another is definitely something that will stay part of the repetoir. Starting with two, then three then four....by four fingers all the way to the web I had come. Exhausted head spinning, sweating buckets. Never removing the fingers I I could feel her squeeze more lube on the works. She pulled forward a bit and said in that throaty slightly above whisper "More?" I could hear the smile in her voice. Since these visits began the word "no" hasn't exactly made an appearance in my vocabulary. With a slight groan I lifted my hips slightly, "yes...but slowly".
A slight giggle, a slap/rub on the cheeck and her hand started to move....
 
Cont'd

Well I wouldn't dream of upsetting the sensibilities of the posters on here, but suffice it to says a certain activity has been struck off the list. I hardly thought I would work up to that much.
I could only feel the size, the pressure of being expanded that way, so I can't really attest to what she was doing and how it was achieved. I can imagine the manipulation of the the thumb with the rest of the fingers to accommodate the lot into my ass. It doesn't happen often, but I fall into tha headspace where more is not enough. Almost wanting to be defiled in the worst way possible. Desperately wanting to take as much, to be the basest, lowest slut I can. *shrug*
It didn't take too much longer, not much of a struggle, and with only the subtlest amoungt of pain...I could feel the whole enormity of her hand inside me, I can't for the life of me remember much else. Congratualtions maybe, more stroking, milking....the orgasms seemed secondary to that mind blowing experience.
If you have the inclination, and a willing and experienced partner. I highly recommend it. It's not for everyday, not even for once a week....but I loved it, and it will definitely happen again. Until then, the strap-on and all the toys I practice with in between will get well used.
Is this too much? Something that people occasionally indulge in, especially here? Great thread here though.
 
By all means, men being fisted should be on this thread. I think it's hot.
 
Never been fisted but I still like it. Confused?

I just like it - I'm male by the way. (I have to say, Etoile's posts are stimulating)

I'm not much of a people person, so getting myself fisted is difficult; so, I resort to artificial fists. I have lady-sized fist dildos, and man-sized fist dildos and a lot of other objects.

The uneven, oddly shaped fist, however, seems particularly satisfying.

I wish I was more of a people person.

p.s. Oops, I forgot. So many years ago that I almost forgot; my wife (deceased) used to fist me. Boy, now that I think about it, that was that nice.

By all means, men being fisted should be on this thread. I think it's hot.
 
Last edited:
By all means, men being fisted should be on this thread. I think it's hot.

That's encouraging! Great fun to be posting on here.

It was super intense, but definitely not an every day thing. Ever notice how the newer toys are the bigger they are? Especially the anal one.
 
Reviving a good thread

I have recently been lcuky enough to find a woman who wants to try fisting.......a few pics from our first attempt..........I love playing with her pussy so I cannot try often or long enough.
 
I just like it - I'm male by the way. (I have to say, Etoile's posts are stimulating)

I'm not much of a people person, so getting myself fisted is difficult; so, I resort to artificial fists. I have lady-sized fist dildos, and man-sized fist dildos and a lot of other objects.

The uneven, oddly shaped fist, however, seems particularly satisfying.

I wish I was more of a people person.

p.s. Oops, I forgot. So many years ago that I almost forgot; my wife (deceased) used to fist me. Boy, now that I think about it, that was that nice.

Pudden is that you?:eek:

Now I know why Paw Paw never liked you.:mad:
 
I just love it! Sir is the first to have tried it with me, each time working in deeper and harder, it is the most incredible sensation of fullness. Having to spread wide open to accommodate him, mentally feeling total surrender absolutely floors me.
I get incredibly turned on by it and usually cum over and over. Can't wait to see him again for more!!!
 
I love to be fisted. feels so good with a female hand in me. Hard to find females interested in N.C. :devil:
 
The couple of times I have fisted my female partners, I was surprised at the enormous squeezing force exerted on my hand. I'm a big guy (6'4") with large hands. My partners were able to take my entire hand eventually. But the force squeezing on my hand was unforgettable. I was extremely aroused to witness my partners arousal from the fisting. Both women released quite a bit of liquid upon or just prior to orgasm - maybe squirted, but my hand was blocking a direct outlet. The experience was awesome!

One of the things I enjoy most about fisting my partner is the tightness and pressure of her vagina around my hand. Just experiencing the strength and texture of her there. It's blissful. During her orgasm, she almost crushes my fingers, gripping and releasing so I can seemingly feel every pulse and ripple of her climax.
 
Two

I just love it! Sir is the first to have tried it with me, each time working in deeper and harder, it is the most incredible sensation of fullness. Having to spread wide open to accommodate him, mentally feeling total surrender absolutely floors me.
I get incredibly turned on by it and usually cum over and over. Can't wait to see him again for more!!!

Have you attempted both yet? I think I saw you post something about that earlier. *l* The second and third times seemed easier for me, but its still takes loads of patience and even more lube.
 
Sadly our lack of time together recently has not allowed us any experimenting time :( miss him like crazy!
still very interested to try when we are together tho!! :rolleyes:
 
I love being fisted. It is such a wicked good feeling - I love the way it feels when his hand is in me, balled up in a fist, and he pulls, as if to full it out, but my muscles automatically clamp down on him, like it doesn't want to let him go. It's so good.

We're trying for double-fisting. Next time we're going to try one of his hands and one of mine. Haven't been able to take two of his yet.
 
Hmmm, experiences. Perhaps I have a high pain threshold, or maybe it's because I came to realize the fascination with fisting on my own...but I've tried it 2x and for the most part had very good experiences, and it didn't take that long. I'm also quite petite... dress size 5, 125lbs, 5'5'' and usually don't do much stretching or go well-above average with toys.

1st time was with a woman; I was tied up with scarves, and I had simply told her a list of things I'd like her to do to me...one of them was be fisted, and she took up the offer = ) She used A LOT of lube. (I almost wanted just a *little* less lube but it went over well anyway) She had very soft feminine hands, and worked me pretty hard but the insertion was gradual. She never balled her fist up inside me, she just kept working her hand in the "duck shadow puppet" position until I was taking it down to the base of her palm. While it was happening... it hurt whenever she would go over the knuckles, but it felt amazing...I was truly in subspace. She'd occasionally spank my pussy, and use a clit vibrator on me...and I don't know, can't compare it to any other feeling...for someone who likes a their pain-martini with a bit of a sting, it's heaven.

2nd time was with my boyfriend; After a night at the bar we went into my room to have some slightly-rough sex, and my inhibitions were low so when he was fingering me I asked him to "put in the whole thing" ..and he gave me a look like: "The whole thing??" and I insisted, so we tried again. I was in the doggy style position, so I think I was tighter than usual. He also took a more aggressive approach in general, which I liked...but perhaps we needed more time because I wasn't able to take his whole fist, but I got just slightly past the knuckles. His knuckles were wider, but his fingers were long and slender so the difference really had me stretched to the max...it was as if the length of his fingers prevented the whole palm from going in, b/c he was also stretching me deeper while simultaneously going wider.

When I get fucked, I want to feel it the next day. I like the tight, sore, full feeling...so that's why I'm into it I guess.

&I'm really looking forward to trying it on a girl. I think I have nice hands for it. I'd mostly like to watch the woman's facial expressions while it's being done...I love to read faces and I would find interpreting her emotions in this endeavor absolutely exhilarating.
 
LunachickXXX, can I suggest having your partner ball up their hand next time? You will be able to take a lot more that way.
 
Etoile: Yes I believe I will try that! I found that step of the original article very helpful, because it describes the finger positioning very well and I like the idea of closing the fist once your in...b/c trying to get a balled up fist in is a little difficult with me.
I've also tried self-fisting, but it's hard to get the right angle...arms aren't long enough to do what I want = ( But for the fist positioning I try to hold my thumb against my index finger, and sort of let me fingers fall down like steps, so it's sort of an in-between position between duck puppet and clenched fist.
 
She'd occasionally spank my pussy, and use a clit vibrator on me...and I don't know, can't compare it to any other feeling...for someone who likes a their pain-martini with a bit of a sting, it's heaven.
Am with you on this! blimey its years since i first posted in this thread and fisting has continued to be one of my favourite sensations.

2nd time was with my boyfriend; After a night at the bar we went into my room to have some slightly-rough sex, and my inhibitions were low so when he was fingering me I asked him to "put in the whole thing" ..and he gave me a look like: "The whole thing??" and I insisted, so we tried again. I was in the doggy style position, so I think I was tighter than usual. He also took a more aggressive approach in general, which I liked...but perhaps we needed more time because I wasn't able to take his whole fist, but I got just slightly past the knuckles. His knuckles were wider, but his fingers were long and slender so the difference really had me stretched to the max...it was as if the length of his fingers prevented the whole palm from going in, b/c he was also stretching me deeper while simultaneously going wider.

we tried it doggy style but it never worked for me...perhaps it was just the angle. I always found it quite easy on my back, sometimes with my arse raised in the air on a pillow. His hands were pretty big..long fingers rather than width though and he always used a scooping/snaking motion to get in. Once in I think he balled up into a fist.....it certainly felt like that.

Damn I want this again....gave me the most intense orgasms and i loved the feeling of fullness and the idea of me grasping tightly around his hand was a huge turn on.
 
Back
Top