What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...the drinks are going down to easy. Emphasis this evening will likely be on the "Down" and "Easy." Heh.
 
Her cousin wants me to take him to her gig tonight at the casino. He is a good dude unless we are at a casino. He becomes a drunk obnoxious ass and gambles away money he doesn't have.

I want her to drop the band and focus on the pregnancy and getting rest but she is so strong and knows herself and her body way better than I ever could. She knows when the time will be right. Until then I just have to support her as much as I can.
 
Why am I nervous, its not like I haven't been out with a man before. This man just makes my heart beat out of my chest, can hardly believe he wants to be with me after everything that has happened over the last 6 months. Maybe its because I don't date I just have sex and send them on their way and these days sex is not even a passing thought, ok maybe just a little passing thought.
 
I wonder if the other day when I saw the boss's, boss, doing something moronic, how he would have reacted if what was running through my mind made it out of my mouth.

I am betting "what the fuck are you doing you fucking moron" wouldn't have gone well.
 
words...words..and more words....their childlike endearing quality...their lustful amorous and exciting nature...the hint of darkness in them that touches me softly...and makes me want to know more...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top