What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABSTRUSE said:
I'm sort of excited, like the ship is still at the docks waiting to set sail and I'm standing on the prow, (no, not doing the Titanic King of the world thing) but looking out over the ocean,

not knowing what lies ahead,

only that it's something wonderful.

It's nicer than being chained down in the hull and rowing, that was getting old fast. :cool:

:nana:

Good for you babe.

ABSTRUSE said:
I'm sort of excited, like the ship is still at the docks waiting to set sail and I'm standing on the prow, (no, not doing the Titanic King of the world thing) but looking out over the ocean,

It's nicer than being chained down in the hull and rowing, that was getting old fast. :cool:

Abs, sounds more and more like you and I may be on the same cruise. :kiss:

All the best darling.

ABSTRUSE said:

That sounds wonderbra. i love it when you get excited. so when are you ganna blurt?

neonlyte said:
Yeh - thanks EL :kiss:

Definitely a touch of Gout (the Old Man's disease) but don't tell anyone ;)

Off for a walk across the Park for some fresh rolls.

Oi !!!! I am NOT an old man.

Fucking painful is Gout. Been there, done that.

SensualCealy said:
Impster, gut reactions usually are the best form of defencive and offencive action. Be proud, if it was meant to happen, be sure it will - eventually!

Thank you, dear. Just now saw this. It helps -- really, it does. So do EL's hugs. :rose:

minsue said:
Uh-oh. We're not going to see you on the news, are we?
Just suck the fun out for me, will ya?

She who rains on parades and jumps in the puddles. :p

I'm not in such a good mood right now. Earlier, I accidentally shot myself in the eye with dish detergent and now my eye really hurts. I guess the accident part goes without saying, cause who the fuck would do something like that on purpose?

anyway, I'm writing with one eye closed and I'm sure y'all wont be able to tell the difference when this story comes out. :rolleyes:

OhMissScarlett said:
I'm not in such a good mood right now. Earlier, I accidentally shot myself in the eye with dish detergent and now my eye really hurts. I guess the accident part goes without saying, cause who the fuck would do something like that on purpose?

anyway, I'm writing with one eye closed and I'm sure y'all wont be able to tell the difference when this story comes out. :rolleyes:
Ouch!

I hope you don't wear contacts, Scarlett. :rose:

Mood: Comically angry.

I've been reading over one of my poems which is this actually (in my opinion) really good love poem and its better than the shit I wrote when I was really in love. The emotion is make-believe, the characters are not real, their predicament never was, and yet I told it all better than I could ever hope to write again.

So in summary, I'm finding myself being fiercly jealous of myself and I can't stop laughing about it. Damn me. Always showing me up.

Lucifer_Carroll said:
Mood: Comically angry.

I've been reading over one of my poems which is this actually (in my opinion) really good love poem and its better than the shit I wrote when I was really in love. The emotion is make-believe, the characters are not real, their predicament never was, and yet I told it all better than I could ever hope to write again.

So in summary, I'm finding myself being fiercly jealous of myself and I can't stop laughing about it. Damn me. Always showing me up.

Show off!

lucky-E-leven said:
Show off!

Yeah, I know. I should totally punch my block off. Where do I get off, thinking I'm all superior to me and shit. Sheesh, what an ego! One poem doesn't make me better than me I know! Asshole.

Lucifer_Carroll said:
Yeah, I know. I should totally punch my block off. Where do I get off, thinking I'm all superior to me and shit. Sheesh, what an ego! One poem doesn't make me better than me I know! Asshole.

:D

I could just kiss you, ya lil' devil!

You ever wonder if the reason this poem works better on fiction is because it's not actually that close to a situation you're in? I find I have a much easier/smoother time describing love when I'm not in it than when I am. Objectivity is a weird thing, I suppose. Lately I've had a rough go of writing my love down. It doesn't seem to have the punch that my feelings do, I guess. Sometimes words just aren't enough, maybe? *shrug*

lucky-E-leven said:
:D

I could just kiss you, ya lil' devil!

You ever wonder if the reason this poem works better on fiction is because it's not actually that close to a situation you're in? I find I have a much easier/smoother time describing love when I'm not in it than when I am. Objectivity is a weird thing, I suppose. Lately I've had a rough go of writing my love down. It doesn't seem to have the punch that my feelings do, I guess. Sometimes words just aren't enough, maybe? *shrug*

Probably, and hey, it's good for a fiction writer like me to be good at making objective seem more subjective than subjective. Still...it is an interesting feeling when you notice yourself translating an emotion better than you did when you really struggled to transcribe. Like you writing a poem about the early days of love on like your twentieth anniversary with vella and realizing you finally did what you wanted to do today.

It's frustrating and satisfying at the same time.

Lucifer_Carroll said:
Still...it is an interesting feeling when you notice yourself translating an emotion better than you did when you really struggled to transcribe. Like you writing a poem about the early days of love on like your twentieth anniversary with vella and realizing you finally did what you wanted to do today.

It's frustrating and satisfying at the same time.

Wow! You really are perched on my left shoulder, aren't you? :)

*silent prayer*

Please, please, please, say it won't take me twenty years to find the words for my vows. The wedding is in three weeks.
:eek:

lucky-E-leven said:
Wow! You really are perched on my left shoulder, aren't you? :)

*silent prayer*

Please, please, please, say it won't take me twenty years to find the words for my vows. The wedding is in three weeks.
:eek:

Okay, okay, It won't take 20 years. It'll only take 19.:devil:

I am in a good mood sorta. I am writing a holocaust piece, so it is a bit depressing. It's non erotic (obviously) I am aleady very mixed up in the characters lives and the research. Let me tell you the photos of the concentration camps are depressing as hell. But, the story is going well, satan is sexy and Lucky is here so I am good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back