The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naked Afternoon bump

I hope Molly hasn't killed anything or anyone yet. :eek:

Killed? *ducks low and scans room*
I did kill a tree today, if that's evil enough. Though, it needed to be removed, competition and ladder fuel and all.
Think I'll just be over ----> there, setting my tree up.

Ssh. Scrubbing blood off walls. A little quiet, if you please.

Uh, sorry. Need help moving the bodies or have you got that covered. :D

....I'm here for the Naked Party?

Welcome aboard. Clothing can be hung by the door until you leave. Come sit by the fire.

Would you care for a drink. One of the elves should be around shortly. They're slow this time of year as they do double duty with Santa.

Welcome aboard. Clothing can be hung by the door until you leave. Come sit by the fire.

Would you care for a drink. One of the elves should be around shortly. They're slow this time of year as they do double duty with Santa.
Lovely.

*makes self more comfortable*

I'd enjoy some mulled wine.

Lovely.

*makes self more comfortable*

I'd enjoy some mulled wine.

"Blue, a mulled wine for MYW. Rolf, a nice foot massage by the fire would be a nice way to make our new guest feel right at home. The fire is blazing, the chairs are comfortable and the people quite friendly. You can find me in the bong room enjoying some of my magic dust.

Just about any sensual pleasure is available here in the Palace. There are baths down the hall with attendant maidens. Massage is 'at your pleasure, ma'am' and for more vigorous 'entertainments' there are more private rooms upstairs that have a variety of 'furniture'. ;)

"Blue, a mulled wine for MYW. Rolf, a nice foot massage by the fire would be a nice way to make our new guest feel right at home. The fire is blazing, the chairs are comfortable and the people quite friendly. You can find me in the bong room enjoying some of my magic dust.

OH Dear,
Lance what you got some of that dust for ? You know what happened last time. You were trashed for three days solid and heaven only knows how you kept it from Molly (I had to get that paint from France!).
Me & the Dragon have trailed all over the globe for your bloody hookah thingy. There's a small box on the shelf for you; Go easy with it, please. It's isn't often I get to van Demens' land.

Rolf!
Please pass me a plum brandy. Thanks. Anyone else want one ?

I'm loving the zen vibe. Who wants to be tense and naked? Not fun.

Edit: I'd love some plum brandy.

I'm loving the zen vibe. Who wants to be tense and naked? Not fun.

Edit: I'd love some plum brandy.

Ommm, Ommmm, no tension allowed here MYW. Just enjoy the festivities and allow the joy to take you away.

HP, I haven't touched any of the last stuff you brought. This is my personal blend I keep at the North Pole. I only use it to get, how shall we say, magical. I'm one fat fucking dude, no doubt about it, so I need a little something to squeeze my wide load down chimneys.

Ommm, Ommmm, no tension allowed here MYW. Just enjoy the festivities and allow the joy to take you away.

HP, I haven't touched any of the last stuff you brought. This is my personal blend I keep at the North Pole. I only use it to get, how shall we say, magical. I'm one fat fucking dude, no doubt about it, so I need a little something to squeeze my wide load down chimneys.

One Plum Brandy coming up, MYW. (It's very good for the lungs, you know).

Lance, why do I suspect your excuse?. Oh well, if you want to get really blasted , remind me to get you some of Mrs Frobisher's No 6. She does it as a dust as well.

One Plum Brandy coming up, MYW. (It's very good for the lungs, you know).

Lance, why do I suspect your excuse?. Oh well, if you want to get really blasted , remind me to get you some of Mrs Frobisher's No 6. She does it as a dust as well.

Not that kind of dust HP, my regular magical dust. Non-addictive and no psycho-active tendancies. The no.6 bland has my interest though.

Not that kind of dust HP, my regular magical dust. Non-addictive and no psycho-active tenancies. The no.6 blend has my interest though.

I'll have a word with Mrs Frobisher on your behalf then.
Make sure you read the Instructions for Use.

Taken care of, thanks.

Mulled Wine it is.

Now if I can just find that danged blue elf. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I'll get it for you.

BRB

He's busy, uh...disposing of something for me.

This is by far the most hospitable naked party I've attended this year.

Welcome to the party. By the way, I'm the only one who gets to draw blood.

This place got started as a refuge from some unholy flame wars so the mood is kept very peaceful or pieceful as the case may be. :D

It will be peaceful, or else. :caning:

I could get the Dragon to burn it off if you'd prefer. . . . .

No thanks. I had the maidens repaint. Kind of you to offer, though.

Good thing I left my bloodletting kit at home. It can be quite difficult to carry, you know, wihout pockets. (teasing)

I guess we'll just leave them on the table for her.

I'd love to know more about the Blood-letting kit. . . . . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back