Would you Rather v.2.0

Climax

WYR listen to pop or rock music?

Rock to get my blood pumping.

WYR work in government with the opportunity to influence important policy or work in the private sector with the opportunity to accumulate wealth?

Rock to get my blood pumping.

WYR work in government with the opportunity to influence important policy or work in the private sector with the opportunity to accumulate wealth?

Show me the $$$$$....

WYR have your date make you dinner and then have sex, or have sex then have the date make you breakfast?

Sex, then breakfast (less dishes) ;)

WYR rake fall leaves or shovel snow?

I would rather pay some teenager to rake leaves.....;)

WYR have your partner surprise you with how gentle and attentive a lover they are while having sex with you, or startle you with how aggressive and demanding they are sexually with you?

I would rather pay some teenager to rake leaves.....;)

WYR have your partner surprise you with how gentle and attentive a lover they are while having sex with you, or startle you with how aggressive and demanding they are sexually with you?

Startle me with how aggressive and demanding they can be :devil:

WYR your lover cum while your bodies are joined or make them orgasm with your mouth?

Sound (music)

WYR vacation in the mountains or beach?

I'll be at the beach soon! My favorite though is to go to those places that afford both. It's part of why i lust the upper west coast.

WYR give up shopping or give up artistic entertainment?

I'll be at the beach soon! My favorite though is to go to those places that afford both. It's part of why i lust the upper west coast.

WYR give up shopping or give up artistic entertainment?

nOoO and NoOo :eek:

Science fiction tv show or learning program?

nOoO and NoOo :eek:

Science fiction tv show or learning program?

Great question, as I enjoy both. So, if I am alone, learning...if not alone, scifi....

WYR be pounced on sexually as soon as you step into the house, or wait until you've had a chance to unwind from the days events?

Great question, as I enjoy both. So, if I am alone, learning...if not alone, scifi....

WYR be pounced on sexually as soon as you step into the house, or wait until you've had a chance to unwind from the days events?

We have this understanding, he and I.
If I've worked three 12-hour shifts in a row, he'd better be ready on Monday morning. Unwinding is fine.. but it can lead to complaining.. and complaining can lead to "I need to run to Home Depot." It's just not something I'm willing to risk.

WYR prepare food together or prepare food for someone alone?

We have this understanding, he and I.
If I've worked three 12-hour shifts in a row, he'd better be ready on Monday morning. Unwinding is fine.. but it can lead to complaining.. and complaining can lead to "I need to run to Home Depot." It's just not something I'm willing to risk.

WYR prepare food together or prepare food for someone alone?

Prepare food together.

WYR go snow skiing or water skiing?

Snow skiing

Would you rather go to a loud and joyous holiday party with the opportunity to meet new people, or have a quiet holiday dinner with a few close friends?

A loud and joyous holiday party with the opportunity to meet new people.

Would you rather watch a reality TV show or cut yourself?? :)

L:rose:

Back