I've enjoyed you

Actually I pulled almost all of them but the paired and a few recent ones. Some I couldn't pull cause they were quoted.
But thank you.
Things have been better. But the hard times make you stronger right?;)

Indeed they do. Well I love the paired thread and am glad you chose to participate within it. :)

You're looking as delicious as ever. And I still love your AV. Fuck.

ICT- I listened to your audios today.. again. :eek:
IACT- I promise to stop stalking you now.. again..:eek:
IFCT- oppps wrong thread... :eek: ;)

Thank you for posting again though I'm glad you still pop in.

ICT- I listened to your audios today.. again. :eek:
IACT- I promise to stop stalking you now.. again..:eek:
IFCT- oppps wrong thread... :eek: ;)

Thank you for posting again though I'm glad you still pop in.

You definitely don't need to stop anything ;)

I'm glad you still enjoy the audio

I'm a better lurker, but I'll always have a little bit of stalker in me foryou. ;)

I missed the face pic :(. What I can see, your lips are yummy sexy!! Love the pics...hope you keep them coming!! ;)

I'm a better lurker, but I'll always have a little bit of stalker in me foryou. ;)

Well stalk away. I hope you post more yourself! ;). You have great pic ideas, people seemed to enjoy what you told me to post. Do you have any suggestions?

I missed the face pic :(. What I can see, your lips are yummy sexy!! Love the pics...hope you keep them coming!! ;)

Aww, thank you. I might post some face pics again in the future once again temporarily.

Really good pictures!

I very much appreciate that :)

Last edited:
LOL at "seem" to enjoy. You couldn't take a bad picture if you tried.

You remember how popular your lips have always been. I really enjoy your downward angles. Pics in front of windows always go well. Maybe some sort of profile that doesn't show your full face, but gives you the idea. Something from the back that shows your amazing backside.

You can lay down and flip everyone off and it would still be sexy. ;)

Well, I think these cover all your suggestions.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back