What made you say fuck today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i baked cookies yesterday. i got up in the middle of the night and thought i'd steal one. when i opened the big glass jar that they're in, i dropped the thin metal top and it rattled around on the floor making enough noise to raise the dead. FUCK!!!

Well, there's a fucking list really.

Lets gloss over the fact that I;m nowhere near as far along my Todo list as I wanted to be at this point. The fact that I;m still sniffly. My fucking body clock wongt fucking reset. ALl I get is sleepless tossing and turning and then when I do get to sleep, freally fucked up nightmares. And then waking up way later than I wanted to yet again. I was starting to feel all fucking invisible till I went downstairs and there's a letter from my GP asking me if I can make an appointment urgently. Doesnt even tell me what the fuck they want this time :rolleyes:

There's a limit to how many times I can pick myself up again.

Well, there's a fucking list really.

Lets gloss over the fact that I;m nowhere near as far along my Todo list as I wanted to be at this point. The fact that I;m still sniffly. My fucking body clock wongt fucking reset. ALl I get is sleepless tossing and turning and then when I do get to sleep, freally fucked up nightmares. And then waking up way later than I wanted to yet again. I was starting to feel all fucking invisible till I went downstairs and there's a letter from my GP asking me if I can make an appointment urgently. Doesnt even tell me what the fuck they want this time :rolleyes:

There's a limit to how many times I can pick myself up again.

:rose::heart::rose:

Cant find the fucking Codeine:mad:

{{{hug}}}

Finding out Munky was in hospital

>Sol

:rose:

all of this. :(

-bad news from various people
-having to blow my nose every 2.7 minutes

Headache thanks to the weather and Heat being on. I have taken enough stuff to make it stop and I would like some sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back