What Are You Listening To Now? 4.0 The beat goes on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I bought a large box of DVDs for £3.30 including Buyer's Premium.

I have selected the half-dozen I wanted and have been reviewing (i.e. looking at covers etc, not playing) the rest.

I did try with one - I think it is A Kill Bill clone made in Mongolia, in Mongolian. I cannot interpret any of the words on the case except the copyright statement. There are no subtitle options I can use. They are possibly Japanese and Mandarin.

It starts with trailers for other films, including some Bruce Lee dubbed into Mongolian, but also a movie apparently set in New York with Mongolian villains driving Cadillacs and Mongolian New York Cops. WTF! The special effects aren't clever. Some of the action scenes are taken from real American movies and cut with studio shots of the Mongolians in cars.

I think it will join the others in 'Give to a Charity Shop'.

Yesterday I bought a large box of DVDs for £3.30 including Buyer's Premium.

I have selected the half-dozen I wanted and have been reviewing (i.e. looking at covers etc, not playing) the rest.

I did try with one - I think it is A Kill Bill clone made in Mongolia, in Mongolian. I cannot interpret any of the words on the case except the copyright statement. There are no subtitle options I can use. They are possibly Japanese and Mandarin.

It starts with trailers for other films, including some Bruce Lee dubbed into Mongolian, but also a movie apparently set in New York with Mongolian villains driving Cadillacs and Mongolian New York Cops. WTF! The special effects aren't clever. Some of the action scenes are taken from real American movies and cut with studio shots of the Mongolians in cars.

I think it will join the others in 'Give to a Charity Shop'.

Sounds like a case of "send them to the Mongolian Embassy" ?.

212- Azealia Banks

"Now she want to lick my cunt in the evenin' / And make that tongue tongue to deepen / I guess that cunt gettin' eaten"

(badass & naughty :D)

"We believe in nussing, Lebowski. And tomorrow we come back and we cut off your chonson.";)

Major Lazer - Get It

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Dreamsicle Bomb

"Now that I got you, my dreams are good / We can go fuck up the neighbourhood / Smash all their mailboxes and headlights / Into the night..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back