Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT maybe I'll write some
ICT it saddens me to think of the site being diminshed by threads that don't return. :(

ICT that you made me chuckle.

ICT whoever receives them will be kind to you.

ICT I did restart my thread.

I confess that this weekend I had planned to put money down on an electric guitar and an amp, but then all this mess happened and that's out of the question.

I confess that this makes me very depressed as I was really looking forward to it and was really excited about it. I've not been like that in a while.

ICT I was actually relieved when my thread was closed. I just wanna hang out for awhile and visit other people's threads. I'm glad it's still there... Had a lot of good memories there. :)

ICF I struggle to read "tone" in people's posts and cant always tell if people are being sarcastic or sincere.
IACT that is why I tend to be overly demonstrative in my posts to make it clear if the intention is sincerity or sarcasm.
IFCT funluvinaj's avatar if fucking awesome. Gorgeous breasts and the adorable kitty looks like one of mine! :kiss:

ICT: I'm not sure what I think about the big thread purge.

I understand the reason, but does that not mean something on the website design should change?
I have been thinking that people constantly refreshing to see if there is a new post must be like a DDOS-attack on the servers.

And on the other side

Will threads recover?! Should I change my picture posting behavior?

ICT: Should this be my Que to leave lit?

ICT I should be doing my homework.
IACT I am procrastinating yet again.

ICT that I can have a very satisfying sexual experience through foreplay alone. As I've grown a bit older, I'm finding that prolonged foreplay - kissing, holding, caressing, oral, fingerplay, etc. - is something I enjoy tremendously.

ICT I was actually relieved when my thread was closed. I just wanna hang out for awhile and visit other people's threads. I'm glad it's still there... Had a lot of good memories there. :)
ICT that I really wasn't and I want it back :(
ICT: I'm not sure what I think about the big thread purge.

I understand the reason
I don't understand the reason, or the ridiculous way it was carried out.

ICT that I can have a very satisfying sexual experience through foreplay alone. As I've grown a bit older, I'm finding that prolonged foreplay - kissing, holding, caressing, oral, fingerplay, etc. - is something I enjoy tremendously.

ICT this is so true... Having learned its about the journey and not the destination was the best thing my last bf taught me... Detours can be lots of fun. :p

IFCT I am so ready to start a "road trip"!

ICT that I really wasn't and I want it back :(

I don't understand the reason, or the ridiculous way it was carried out.

ICT something new will replace it at some point... Be patient.

IFCT it does no good to gripe about it... Move on! :kiss:

ICT this is so true... Having learned its about the journey and not the destination was the best thing my last bf taught me... Detours can be lots of fun. :p

IFCT I am so ready to start a "road trip"!
ICT I'm looking forward to diversions and level crossings
ICT something new will replace it at some point... Be patient.

IFCT it does no good to gripe about it... Move on! :kiss:
IACT I don't do patience well
IFCT hmmm *tongue poke*

ICT my newest addition to my household is doing good considering I don't know exactly how to get it to eat.

I confess that if he really wanted me as bad as he said he did, he would have driven the hour and a half the first time I said "come over" instead of talking about how bad he wants to fuck me for hours and then saying its too late to drive out there now

I also confess that I am tired of playing games...you either want me or you dont, I'm done talking about it, take some damn action and do something about it!! uuuugh

I confess that, if it were me, I would have keys in hand and be out the door before you said the "r" sound in "over." :)

I confess that going back to school at 50 has been overwhelming, and I'm exhausted. Burnt out. Fried. I'm hoping I don't lose my mind.

ICT I 've missed this place
ICT being without wifi sucks when you 're totally addicted to Lit!!
ICT the last few weeks have worn me out

ICT I post too many things.
IACT I am going to not post things for a while.
IFCT I am sorry I am a pest.

ICT I COMPLETELY enjoyed myself yesterday having a lazy horny day

IACT I am paying for it today by having to do ALL the housework in half the time!

IFCT it was TOTALLY worth it!! :D

I confess that after this weekend if someone came up and offered me even just one NSA evening that only the two of us would ever know about I probably couldn't say no. This really makes me feel low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back