Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know what you think...

Our Racquet Club is normally closed on Mondays, but because of Wimbledon, the club was open all week, and the big screen TV was blaring with every solid hit of the tennis ball.

During the week, the club is normally filled with a smorgasbord of soccer moms with time on their hands, and sex on their minds. There are also a few retired or self employed, financially comfortable males. This week it also included a few college kids home from school for summer break.

It's been super hot here in Dallas, and since I'm such an avid tennis player and tennis fan, I have watched a lot of Wimbledon a few weeks ago. I was at the club watching the matches on the big screen TV and enjoying a couple of beers and snack. Yes, life is good when you can just kick back and enjoy it. I was alone, and had a good table when this super hot young lady asked if she could join me since there were no seats available except at the bar with the serious drinkers.

Certainly I said yes, and then, as we watched the matches she introduced herself as Analgirl , she said as she giggled and gave me a flirty smile, as she licked her lips. I told her the name was quite accurate… and asked her to tell me more. As she talked, I told her that she sounds so exciting… and that her voice is intoxicating. What does Analgirl like to do, other than the obvious? You seem so very mysterious… Maybe you will tell me what Analgirl likes, needs, and wants. Maybe I can find a way to satisfy your desires.

She mentioned that she had seen me at the club before, and enjoyed watching some of my matches. She kinda’ laughed when she said “And you are Ace…the only guy at the club that gets so engrossed in playing tennis, that you miss all the girls half your age, flirty attempts to get your attention”.

I truly believe I blushed, because her statement was so off the wall and unexpected. The matches on TV stopped because of Analgirl , and I asked if she Analgirl to hit some. Analgirl said no, but that she would love to have me join her on a jog around the park. “That is”, as she said… “If you feel UP to it”. Since I was already UP from her flirting I said OK and we each grabbed a bottle of water and left to jog around the park on the bike and jogging track.

After about 10 minutes, Analgirl slipped and went down in a heap. I picked her up and she said that she twisted her ankle. It appeared that there was no where to rest, but then I spotted a picnic table about 50 feet off the track.

I carried her to the picnic table and sat her down and she leaned back on her elbows while I took off her shoe and sock. I gently massaged her foot and ankle, and her calf for a few minutes. If it’s a serious sprain, the swelling normally starts fairly fast. I had no ice, but we both had a bottle of cold water, so I took mine and sprinkled it on as I rubbed to see if she had pulled her Achilles tendon. By the little amount of wincing and sounds she made, I figured she was either, tough as hell, or pretty much alright, and not experiencing any serious pain. I asked how she felt, and she just smiled and said… “OK, I think”. I was happy to see that she didn't appear to be in too much pain.

She said that the cold water felt good, and that the long gentle foot massage was heavenly. Then, with a big smile and a little giggle, she spread her legs a little more as she offered me her other foot. Now I had a perfect look at her camel toe, and her pretty lace trimmed panties. She pouted a little as she said that foot was hurting a little bit too, and would I please massage it like I did the other one.

OK, I may be a little slow on the uptake, and maybe a little dumb sometimes, but not stupid. Now I saw it all clearly... she had this all planned this whole thing... from the fake fall to getting a foot massage. Without saying another word, I took her other shoe and sock off, and gently massaged her other foot while I looked at her pretty lace trimmed panties under her short tennis skirt.

This time instead of just rubbing her foot and calf... I started rubbing and massaging a little higher. I splashed water on her leg, and then kneaded and rubbed her thighs. By now the sounds weren't from pain, but from pleasure and anticipation. I know, you're way ahead of me... and you're right. By the time I spread her legs a little more to massage her thighs, her cute lacy panties were sopping wet. Since it was a little bit of pay back time… I splashed some cold water on her panties and said while I was rubbing her pussy… “we may have to cool your pussy off too.”

Now, she was totally flat on her back, and I lifted her ass to remove her panties. After I removed them, I put the crotch of her panties in my mouth and she said:
"Ace… I always thought that you were a fucking fun loving perve... and I guess that's why I kept flirting with you. Now will you please give me something to suck before you eat me out, and rough fuck my hot dripping pussy?"

Not until I get this blindfold on you…I have a big surprise for you. I motioned for my tennis buddies to join us. We each took a hand or a leg and tied you, "spread eagle" with your head over the edge of the table. While I throat fuck your face with my fat cock, you make happy sounds of pleasure. All the while, my 3 tennis buddies have joined us and are having their way with you with their hands and mouths and cocks all over you. They take turns slapping your tits and paddling your pussy cunt, and depositing their loads of hot cum on your tits, your face, and in your mouth. We are now ready to untie you and turn you over so we can spank and fuck your gorgeous ass. You have just been crowned the cum slut queen of the tennis club and we welcome other players to join in the fun.

As it turns out, Lisa, one of the hottest girls in the club decides to join in saying... "I luv sperm, especially when I can suck it out of a hot sweet pussy cunt like this one... move over, let me in boys."


We fucked and sucked and licked and nibbled for a good hour, I asked… “Are you having fun, my Analgirl ”?? Every once in a while we saw a bicycle or two pass, but we just smiled and kept right on fucking and sucking our “spread eagle” fun slut. They could have seen us… hell they could have joined us… if they had looked our way, but we really didn't care. It appears that I have a new appreciation for jogging, and I will probably have to put “jogging” and Analgirl on a regular schedule now.
__________________
Oh my. My fantasy fully involves my husband but that was.. definitely exciting. :p
 
One of mine is to go to a fetish party wearing a ponytail buttplug and a thong with my girlfriend. As we party, people will pull on the tail and fondle me and at some point during the night I get used by different men and women at the party, with my girlfriend egging it on.
 
I'd like to be tied up, blindfolded (at first) and just be manhandled- every inch of my body. Lol. I'd like to be tossed around the bedroom, pinned down, throat fucked, maybe some mild choking, spanked really hard, hair pulled really hard, fucked with toys really hard (preferably anally) and then have him fuck my ass. And other stuff in between. :) I can't decide if the cum should end up on my boobs, my face, in my hair or in my ass... lol. But any of those.. I'd like to lick it off after. :p

I've done some of those things with my husband but he's always pretty quiet and gentle, even when he's "rough". I always wish it was rougher. Hurt me, damn it! Lol. It's just play! I want him to be louder and call me names. I just want him to want to use me and completely dominate me. I guess I want extreme passion. I want to have him use me for his pleasure solely and not give a fuck if it feels good for me or not because he is so into it. I'm not freakin' glass!

Oh, God... what the hell is wrong with me? :/ Lol.

Plenty, apparently! But if you're not hurting anybody else, you should be who you are. He's just being who he is: somebody who desires never to hurt you for his own needs. If you really need this to change, then intimate communication between you two is in order. Good luck...
 
Hot

One of mine is to go to a fetish party wearing a ponytail buttplug and a thong with my girlfriend. As we party, people will pull on the tail and fondle me and at some point during the night I get used by different men and women at the party, with my girlfriend egging it on.

Oh my, that's a hot scenario! Love it.
 
What I don't get is that he wants to fist my ass but won't just at the very least pin me down and be a little rougher with me when we do it. :/ Don't get it.

I've tried to talk about it but he looks at me like I just told him I'm an alien. Haha. One minute he seems like he's as kinky as me (wanting to do anal fisting and use gigantic plugs on me) and the next vanilla. Not wanting to talk about sex, wanting to everything nicely and I think I just hate not knowing what he's thinking! He doesn't make a sound and tries to keep his face plain.
 
What I don't get is that he wants to fist my ass but won't just at the very least pin me down and be a little rougher with me when we do it. :/ Don't get it.

I've tried to talk about it but he looks at me like I just told him I'm an alien. Haha. One minute he seems like he's as kinky as me (wanting to do anal fisting and use gigantic plugs on me) and the next vanilla. Not wanting to talk about sex, wanting to everything nicely and I think I just hate not knowing what he's thinking! He doesn't make a sound and tries to keep his face plain.

That sucks. :-( Maybe you could try just being really aggressive with him during the act...but maybe he just is incapable. I don't really know... I was with this one girl (who was a LOT of fun) and she wanted to call me daddy and have me choke her... well that's not really my deal but I had no problems rising to the challenge. Of course choking really just meant a little squeezing...I didn't actually stop her from breathing. LOL

He may just be really embarrassed. Like you will think less of him for actually going through with it.
 
Last edited:
I have the answer to your needs!

I'd like to be tied up, blindfolded (at first) and just be manhandled- every inch of my body. Lol. I'd like to be tossed around the bedroom, pinned down, throat fucked, maybe some mild choking, spanked really hard, hair pulled really hard, fucked with toys really hard (preferably anally) and then have him fuck my ass. And other stuff in between. :) I can't decide if the cum should end up on my boobs, my face, in my hair or in my ass... lol. But any of those.. I'd like to lick it off after. :p

I've done some of those things with my husband but he's always pretty quiet and gentle, even when he's "rough". I always wish it was rougher. Hurt me, damn it! Lol. It's just play! I want him to be louder and call me names. I just want him to want to use me and completely dominate me. I guess I want extreme passion. I want to have him use me for his pleasure solely and not give a fuck if it feels good for me or not because he is so into it. I'm not freakin' glass!

Oh, God... what the hell is wrong with me? :/ Lol.

Sounds wonderful and u think you can help me out.

I am stuck in London right now and not been off duty for a few weeks. I am living in a tent with four other guys and we have seen horny girls every day but because we are in uniform we can't flirt or chat much.
We all need a girl lime you to come round and let us use you as a cum bucket, we are all holding onto loads of cum and we are gagging to find a girl to take it from us all at the same time.
Things are bad, never been so frustraited. I got chatting to a girl on Lit last night and I wanked my cock off in the tent in a few feet from the other guys. I didn't realise the guy I the bed next to me was awake. I'm sure he was watching as I shot my load.
We need a girl that's happy to be taken and used! We are all gentlemen and would treat you with respect and look after you. But once your Nicker's come off I can't vouch for the others, they will be like a pack of wolves on your body, salvatting at the thought of fucking you analgirl69
 
What I don't get is that he wants to fist my ass but won't just at the very least pin me down and be a little rougher with me when we do it. :/ Don't get it.

I've tried to talk about it but he looks at me like I just told him I'm an alien. Haha. One minute he seems like he's as kinky as me (wanting to do anal fisting and use gigantic plugs on me) and the next vanilla. Not wanting to talk about sex, wanting to everything nicely and I think I just hate not knowing what he's thinking! He doesn't make a sound and tries to keep his face plain.

I cannot say for sure, but I remember when I was i high school there was part of the education process that made me look at that kind of interaction in a very negative light. Hell when you see a lot of men post on lit they seem to try to explain themselves almost every time they talk about rough sex. We have been condition as men that wanting something like that is wrong.

Even though you are telling him yes and it is ok we have been conditioned that doing something like that can hurt us. You might change your mind, we might get in trouble blah blah blah. I would try more communication and be very open and supportive and try to break down some of those walls. If this is something you really want then fight for it. I wish you great luck and much success.
 
Sounds wonderful and u think you can help me out.

I am stuck in London right now and not been off duty for a few weeks. I am living in a tent with four other guys and we have seen horny girls every day but because we are in uniform we can't flirt or chat much.
We all need a girl lime you to come round and let us use you as a cum bucket, we are all holding onto loads of cum and we are gagging to find a girl to take it from us all at the same time.
Things are bad, never been so frustraited. I got chatting to a girl on Lit last night and I wanked my cock off in the tent in a few feet from the other guys. I didn't realise the guy I the bed next to me was awake. I'm sure he was watching as I shot my load.
We need a girl that's happy to be taken and used! We are all gentlemen and would treat you with respect and look after you. But once your Nicker's come off I can't vouch for the others, they will be like a pack of wolves on your body, salvatting at the thought of fucking you analgirl69
Haha. Well, that would kinda be against the whole part where I want to be used by my husband for his pleasure. Lol. My turn on is him being super turned on and therefore animalistic and rough. Not a bunch of strange guys. That sounds nice in a story but in reality- shit.. freakin' scary. :p Plus, I love my husband and want only him. I know even if there is some erotic pain in the bedroom, it isn't real and he is still the sweet man who is also my best friend and husband outside of the bedroom. I just wish he wasn't so mild and sweet in the bedroom.

Thanks for the response, though. :)
 
That sucks. :-( Maybe you could try just being really aggressive with him during the act...but maybe he just is incapable. I don't really know... I was with this one girl (who was a LOT of fun) and she wanted to call me daddy and have me choke her... well that's not really my deal but I had no problems rising to the challenge. Of course choking really just meant a little squeezing...I didn't actually stop her from breathing. LOL

He may just be really embarrassed. Like you will think less of him for actually going through with it.


I have. :( And I hate being the aggressive one. I want to be submissive! I keep telling him, that's what turns me on! I don't think he really understands. But I have tried and me being aggressive seems to intimidate him and cause him to shut down more some times. Then he just thinks he is inadequate or something. Like I don't like having sex with him. He doesn't get it. I love sex with him. Why else would I want it everyday? And it's not like sometimes good ol' vanilla is not muchly appreciated and enjoyed. But I want to be dominated too sometimes! And I want to do anything that will please him! What I DON'T want is to be self-conscious because he doesn't make a sound. I literally have a hard time knowing if he's enjoying something until he is about to pop. :( I feel like I'm a one person symphony in the bedroom. Guy noises are hooooot. I also have to initiate most of the time because he is shy I guess. For someone who is shy themselves, constantly forcing myself to be an extrovert at work and in the bedroom and in control all the time is...exhausting. Hence the submission fantasies. I don't want control!

I asked him to choke me once. It took a lot of guts to ask. He could tell I wanted something by the look on my face and forced me to tell him, so I did. I only wanted what you said. It's play! It isn't real. I don't want to pass out or die. I want the fantasy. But he barely put his hand there for a minute, no squeezing and dropped it and seemed weirded out. But he asks me what I like and wonders why I no longer want to say. He always gets weird about everything I mention.

He is embarrassed and I'm sure he thinks I will think less of him. Maybe he even thinks it's some kind of weird test because he can't fathom why someone would want to be controlled and used for his pleasure, but it is just the way I am. It's not a joke and it's not a test. Or maybe he really just doesn't want it at all. :(
 
Yes, that is what I would think. Especially since I know he into gaping, huge plugs and anal fisting on me. But he never told me that and seemed totally freaked out when I found out and offered to try with him. He said he didn't want it at first and then said he didn't want to hurt me. I told to forget about that fear and just tell me what he wants. Worst thing that could happen is it doesn't work. But it was like pulling teeth before I got an honest answer. So now we will do it. It's impossible to tell what he really does feel about my fantasy. After we discussed his and got the awkwardness and embarrassment out of the way he was the most passionate I've seen in ages. Best sex in I don't know how long. I keep trying to show him I would never think bad things about him. It's just what I want! But I dunno what to say further.
 
Nice area...I was up in Victoria last Summer....still too cold in the winter though.
It's not cold there normally. Lol. Barely ever even gets snow! :p Vancouver neither, but more than Victoria. Only mostly northern BC gets significant snow, closer to Alaska. It just rain over here. Boo!
 
Whenever my guy chats with a really hot girl in a bar I get so turned on by the idea of them together - with or without me.
I do not think he has ever cheated on me but I get very excited by the thought of him with someone else. But only if she is really good looking; I'd be very upset if she was not. We have been keeping our eye out when clubbing for one both of us would like and would like both of us as well.
For the longest time I thought I was the jealous type but I am not at all - I must not be if when I see him talk to a beautiful girl I hope to see her hit on him or him start kissing her. It actually arouses me to watch them almost flirt.
I love him but have no objection to sharing so long as all she wants from him is sex.

My second is to have a regular side lover who is either an older but still very attractive and very dominant, kinky man (a guy once tied me up for anal. incredibly hot) or to have a relationship with a very beautiful and experienced woman who loves to receive oral sex and push new things onto me.
 
Whenever my guy chats with a really hot girl in a bar I get so turned on by the idea of them together - with or without me.
I do not think he has ever cheated on me but I get very excited by the thought of him with someone else. But only if she is really good looking; I'd be very upset if she was not. We have been keeping our eye out when clubbing for one both of us would like and would like both of us as well.
For the longest time I thought I was the jealous type but I am not at all - I must not be if when I see him talk to a beautiful girl I hope to see her hit on him or him start kissing her. It actually arouses me to watch them almost flirt.
I love him but have no objection to sharing so long as all she wants from him is sex.

My second is to have a regular side lover who is either an older but still very attractive and very dominant, kinky man (a guy once tied me up for anal. incredibly hot) or to have a relationship with a very beautiful and experienced woman who loves to receive oral sex and push new things onto me.

Hot, just hot intrigued writer....
 
Join my niece & her husband in private , where she gets off on me sucking his cock
 
Lots of new posts since I last said anything, good to see.

Also in Canada, near Toronto.

BrettJ in Canada
 
crazy fantasy

so i realize how crazy this is, but i recently moved into a small apartment complex. there is a very nice older man next to me who has been very kind and always offers to help me with "anything i need"...always followed by a dirty smirk and wink. i've always been into much older men so his offers of assistance turned me on. one day, i was looking at the sex offender website for people in my neighborhood, and noticed my neighbor listed as an offender. he is only on there for a very minor offense, but oddly enough...it makes me want to bang him even more. today, he cornered me in the yard and made his "offer" again...perhaps emboldened by the fact that nobody could see, he pushed me against the bush and started making out with me. unable to control myself, i found myself kissing back...aching for his cock. we were interrupted by his wife yelling for him, but now i can't stop thinking about his monster cock. should i give into my fantasies of this dirty old man?
 
I just checked my Facebook and found that my wife's 25-year old, conservative Christian niece posted a picture of herself walking away from the camera wearing tight, faded jeans. The sight of that taut, athletic ass got to me. The fact that she's related (albeit by marriage) and her conservative religious outlook that screams "viginity" certainly qualifies this as a taboo fantasy.
 
I have always wanted to kidnap a woman or man, blindfold 'em and take them to a place where I could tie them up with their hands to an overhead beam and their legs spreadeagled, with their ass at mouth level and commence to give them a tongue bath all over, licking their ass clean,and then eat the womans pussy til she came at least 3 times, and give the guy a blowjob til he came over and over. I don't really want to rape either one, just give them extreme pleasure. only if the asked me to, would I fuck them Then release them, without them ever knowing who I was. But, this'll never happen' cause I ain't got the balls. (courage)
Wow it sure is a pity that you don't live near me.
 
I have a lot of fantasies but none the are considered taboo, I do enjoy being forced but that not really taboo in this day and age, however I do have something its not really a fantasy more of a fetish. I have a real thing for blood, mine and other peoples, just letting it flow all over me and drinking it, is that crazy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top