Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

If my GF asked me to hell yes, if some other women asked me to blow her husband same answer

Yes, my wife likely never will ask, but there's always an outside possibility some woman might ask me to blow her husband. And that I would do, as she watched.
 
And put her hand on the back of your head to force it down.....

Yeah and talked dirty to me all the while. Telling me how hot I look. Asking me if I like it. If it tastes good. If I want to make him cum. If I'd like to feel it up my ass or feed it to her pussy.

I haven't thought about this scenario at all lol
 
Yeah and talked dirty to me all the while. Telling me how hot I look. Asking me if I like it. If it tastes good. If I want to make him cum. If I'd like to feel it up my ass or feed it to her pussy.

I haven't thought about this scenario at all lol

Opens lots of new possibilitys.......
 
Hell Yeah

I'd love to be on my knees with a cock sliding in and out my mouth and a load of cum shooting down my throat while a woman watches. I'll suck cock for any woman that wants me to.
 
We're working our way to that now. She loves gay sex. I like both. Its a win win for me.
 
Yes... I did check this one off on my fantasy list a while back with a different wife.

Just about the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

Now if only I could get currentwife to go all in...
 
Don't think so; but a woman can convince me to do an awful lot.....That said, she'd never ask.
 
Definately! It won't happen, but I would love it if my wife ordered me to suck another guys cock.
 
sure

I would in a heart beat but like several others it'll never happen. Love to suck a guys cock as he was fucking her in between strokes. Or how bout If he's going to fuck me with that cock You got to take it up the ass first! There's a twist.
 
Back
Top