At the Gym

Well, who knows...if you become a gym regular, you just might have a few.

I go to the gym nearly 5 times a week and have never seen anything exciting happen. I admit I have seen a lot of nice things to look at but never anything that even remotely gave off the hint of contact or more would happen.
 
Gyms all have different personalities...depends on the clientele. I think hotel gyms are more likely to have some action as the folks there are all transient.
 
A while back after working out I went into the locker room to shower and get dressed. There were six or eight guys there. One was average height and slim, a bit high on bodyfat ratio. You weren't going to see muscles and veins bulging out on this guy's arms or legs or torso, just smooth skin. He didn't have any hair, either. So he looked like he'd be a very sexy passable CD, if he was so inclined. So far, nothing major here.
T
his guy had just finished showering and was drying himself off. He turned to his locker and pulled out stuff to put on. First he pulled out some lacy girl's panties and put them on the bench. After a while, he slowly started to put on little cute girlie lace panties. I can't remember the color, pink or blue maybe. This was seriously hot. All the time these guys were watching him.

Here were all these guys, mostly probably straight, being purposefully teased. Being given a show by a gay stranger, in a rather public place. While they were naked.

I felt that awareness down by my cock, as it got sort of half hard. A sexual tension developed. The guy took his time and found ways to show his butt off for a while, never making eye contact with anyone and never saying anything, before putting any more clothes on. I remember thinking that one move - by me or anyone there - and this guy'd do every cock in that room willingly. One small move and it would have started. He wanted it. All of his body language was saying he wanted it up his ass, and in his mouth, by the entire group.

But nobody took that first step.

Never seen something more erotic, even by pro exotic dancers.
Maybe this is the way it might have continued.

After he'd teased the guys with his little pink lace panties, he picked up the lotion and started to squirt a little bit on his hand, then he'd rub it into his leg, his thigh, his ass, on up and over his entire body. No rush, no concerns at all. Every guy was thinking about having used lotion like that in his hand to get off. Every guy was reminded of the last time he made himself cum with his hands, and with some lotion.

But what came next was a complete surprise. The boy put down the lotion, then slowly pulled the lace panties down, and off. He put a towel around his waist and cinched it. From the back or side, with his medium length blonde hair and the lack of body hair, he looked very much like a woman. Only if you saw the lack of developed tits would it register this was a man.

He picked up the bottle, and headed past the men, back toward the showers.

He looked at them in the eyes, not challenging, just accepting, asking, wanting.
 
Last edited:
gyms

I've never been in a gym like one of these but one of these days I'd like to.
 
I was reading on another forum how they plan get togethers in spas/steam rooms where there is no touching each other but guys go and just enjoy the scenery. Sounds so hot and fun
 
From my experience our changing rooms are nothing like this. We don't check each other out if anything we hide from each other.

This is going to change how I look at all the guys at the gym. I'm going to be wondering which of them are cock fantasizing hotties. YUM YUM:heart:
 
I see not many women post in this thread, perhaps we aren't invited to, but I wanted to say it's a very erotic thread. Not sure what about it turns me on, perhaps the taboo of it all.

I guess this thread just wasn't meant for us. Being a pretty much chronic exhibitionist, I have a great time in locker rooms.
 
i forgot about this thread...

had a great time with a guy i met at the gym. We talked when working out but when we both hit the showers it was a different "look" and i knew he was interested or curious. I ended up blowing him in the stall and swallowing his load. Traded info for another time for me.
 
I work out at the Y so way to many kids most of the time but I do get to see some very yummy sites both male and female. this past week I had to work out at a different time than normal morning instead of noon and the site were very good indeed. so much so that the shower was very difficult.
 
I've never seen anything sexual happening in the gym. However, I do remember when I was a kid and was taking swimming lessons, I did notice some of the older guys' cocks in the showers. I remember noticing that one of the instructors had a particularly large cock. AFAIK no one noticed I took an interest others' cocks.
 
I'm in the gym pretty often and when I'm showering I feel like getting some action. Today the gym shower had curtains, but when it's just a stall I like to make sure my cock is a little pumped - it looks better that way.
My question is; do you guys notice a nice cock in the gym and do you think it would be hot to come in and suck someone for a minute? Just a quick tease suck - it's a gym and as a married guy I don't want to get caught.

I would like that....seeing your half hard cock....knowing that you are showing it to me. Id look back, seeing there was no one else in the locker room, i move towards you and drop to my knees........
 
Just the thrill of doing something in a public or semi-public place would be enough reason to go for it. I get caught all the time checking out cute guys butt's and packages. I can't keep from looking when there are naked men around.
 
fantasy

This is definitely a big fantasy of mine. The gym I go to has private showers that are away from the main locker room.

Unfortunately almost no one gets naked in the changing rooms.
 
I love the idea of guys in their change room checking each other out. If any of you guys spot a nice package please msg me and tell me about it :heart::devil::kiss:
 
Back
Top