StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackeydreams

Dream Weaver
Welcome to my pic thread.......

I love sharing fun, and sometimes naughty pics of myself as well as viewing pics of other people. I have a playful, exhibitionist side and found that Lit would be the perfect place to share with real people, make friends, and have a little safe, naughty fun.

I welcome and appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Not being able to decide on one opening pic or theme, I choose to start with a small sampling depicting who I am....mostly casual and sporty, but I also like to play dress up once in a while. ;)

Attachments

• pinkshirtoutside.jpg
    pinkshirtoutside.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 10,571
  • jeanshortstulips (2).jpg
    jeanshortstulips (2).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 8,118
  • bluedresssitting2.jpg
    bluedresssitting2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 8,022
  • bluedresslegs2.jpg
    bluedresslegs2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 9,214
Last edited:
Welcome... what a wonderful start. Can't wait to see what you will decide to show next.

Welcome to the Boards .. Your off to a Great Start .. Hope you continue to Post

Happy TGIF !!! ... Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Welcome sweet and sexy Stacy, MMMM love you in pink, love you in blue, and for sure love those flowers......:D:devil:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

I love sharing fun, and sometimes naughty pics of myself as well as viewing pics of other people. I have a playful, exhibitionist side and found that Lit would be the perfect place to share with real people, make friends, and have a little safe, naughty fun.

Not being able to decide on one opening pic or theme, I choose to start with a small sampling depicting who I am....mostly casual and sporty, but I also like to play dress up once in a while. ;)

Gorgeous :rose:

mmmmmm .... very provocative photos. I'm glad you started a thread -- I'll be looking forward to seeing it grow (along with me! ;) ) :)

Nice, very pretty pictures and you have a great figure. I like the inclusion of the fresh cut flowers in the pictures, they imbue a degree of sophisticated eroticism.

a little more for my first followers ;)

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome and nice feedback. I hope you enjoy these next 3 ;)

Attachments

• jeanshortsfront.jpg
    jeanshortsfront.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 4,761
  • sneakypeakbluedress.jpg
    sneakypeakbluedress.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 5,182
Last edited:
Hi and welcome! :)

Yes, this is a good place to make friends and have some playful fun.
Great start on your photos/themes! I'm sure we all would have different ideas on what to suggestion ... Just take things at your own pace. I'm looking forward to your next sets.

Nice to have someone on the east coast side. Feel free to PM and say "Hi".

Hi and welcome! :)

Yes, this is a good place to make friends and have some playful fun.
Great start on your photos/themes! I'm sure we all would have different ideas on what to suggestion ... Just take things at your own pace. I'm looking forward to your next sets.

Nice to have someone on the east coast side. Feel free to PM and say "Hi".

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate all the feedback and any suggestions for future pics ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back