The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bondage and fetish

Recently I started searching the growing trend of bondage and bondage accessories out there. I came across a site http://xxxdiscountstore.com which offers tons of fetish and bondage accessories. My question is, what do you think and why id the bondage is so appealing to so many people?

spam-special.jpg

hugs tightly

Yay for not being smote...smited...smitten? Ok, I know one of those is definitely wrong! :D

Oh, I have been smitten years ago, and I am quite gladit happened.

The word you were looking for, I believe, is smote.

Oh I think that if whatever is going to happen will happen within the UMT +5 or +6 time zones. Since that is where the Mayan's were.

Oh, I have been smitten years ago, and I am quite gladit happened.

The word you were looking for, I believe, is smote.

Oh I think that if whatever is going to happen will happen within the UMT +5 or +6 time zones. Since that is where the Mayan's were.

I knew you'd know

smiles

So we've a few hours left...good to know...but I think I'll be spending them sleeping...or at least in bed... :eek:

LT~

Who put me on this merry- go-round and can I get off, please? Now? I want to write. * sulk*

Last edited:
Normally, I would have something snarky to post here, but... I don't... who knew?

I must be slipping.

LT ~ Time for bed for this little Witch.

FLT ~ In case the world has gone the way of the dodo before I...oh yeah...it wouldn't matter :D

AFLT ~ Hugs and gropes for all...just in case... :kiss:

Interesting question. I'll have to grab a coin and see what the result is before sending my recommendations to the Jolly Fat man.

Which a lot of kids have been thinking is my father, even when he's dressed in civilian clothing.

Hmm. You have sway with Santa and you are not lining women up down the block?

Awww, that's adorable. I had a neighbor that all the kids though was santa. He decided just to put up lights, sit on the lawn and hand out candy canes. It was far easier than answering the door all season!

Hmm. You have sway with Santa and you are not lining women up down the block?

I haven't advertised the fact so far. Maybe that's what I have been doing wrong.

Awww, that's adorable. I had a neighbor that all the kids though was santa. He decided just to put up lights, sit on the lawn and hand out candy canes. It was far easier than answering the door all season!

The funniest thing is, my dad doesn't mind it when the kids do that, though their parents sometimes want to faint with embarrassment. But it does just happen near Christmas, it has happened all year round. He gets a real buzz from it when it happens. My mum has gotten to the point where she does bend over laughing when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back