Word Chain, Once More With Feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please use a word that leaves some possibility for the next person. 'ght' leaves me clueless.

I'll have to start a word with 't'.

Tension.

Onanism

Yes, one should leave a possibility, even if a challenge. When we do get such difficult endings, we often just go back more letters. In this case, 'laught' or 'slaught' would give a number of possibilities for continuing the chain.

Onanism

Yes, one should leave a possibility, even if a challenge. When we do get such difficult endings, we often just go back more letters. In this case, 'laught' or 'slaught' would give a number of possibilities for continuing the chain.

Smaller.

Hi Tio!

If I keep going backwards, the next person will still face that dreaded 'ght'. It may have to end sometimes, isn't it?

But it does sound like a good challenge, you know? :)

Smaller.

Hi Tio!

If I keep going backwards, the next person will still face that dreaded 'ght'. It may have to end sometimes, isn't it?

But it does sound like a good challenge, you know? :)

erstwhile

Hello Bard. 'Laughter' and 'slaughter' and their variants would leave easy possibilities for continuing the chin. And actually, I'm fairly sure there's an 'ht' word somewhere in my anthropological lexicon; just haven't recalled it yet.

erstwhile

Hello Bard. 'Laughter' and 'slaughter' and their variants would leave easy possibilities for continuing the chin. And actually, I'm fairly sure there's an 'ht' word somewhere in my anthropological lexicon; just haven't recalled it yet.

Lettuce.

Let's see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back