Hair or shaved ?

Shaved for decades but the idea of waxing makes my eyes water.
All the girls I worked with at the time decided to do it around the same time. All different kinds of reactions...especially the girls who let it grow back.
 
For many years, my wife shaved everything bare. It was sexy, for sure. However, a few weeks went by one time and I remarked how sexy I thought her bush was. It seems, that telling a girl you'd like to see her bushy, makes her day because she doesn't have to maintain anything down there! Right now, she has a full, overgrown bush, which I find very sexy. She does shave her lips for me every once and a while, but I asked her not to touch the top bush, which she is perfectly happy to oblige.

That bush just traps all the wonderful scents down there, and when you take off her pants, man, you get a great whiff of that bush every time. Just glorious.
 
I like'm shaved. A landing strip's not bad but nothing beats a nice smooth kitty kat. My wife says its easier clean up for her that way too... I take her word for it and just enjoy!
 
I have to say, nothing like going down on a clean trimmed or shaved pussy.
 
I like a pussy that says "Eat me!" If it's hiding behind a thick bush, I don't get the message. A little trimming can make a delicious difference.
 
Generally my wife keeps her pussy neatly trimmed. She will shave it bare on occasion because she knows I like the variety.
 
I do both trimmed and shaved. he loves the variety. shaved for most of the summer, trimmed for winter.
 
My wife prefers natural - the bushier the better - but I like the process of trimming or shaving, so once in a great wile I get a special treat. It's all good.
 
I let it grow out over the holidays but decided I didn't like it so now I am shaved again except for a little tuft on the top of my pussy.
 
Shaved for decades but the idea of waxing makes my eyes water.
All the girls I worked with at the time decided to do it around the same time. All different kinds of reactions...especially the girls who let it grow back.

I used to shave, which was time consuming and too much effort (for me). Waxing really isn't bad, I have waxed for years, doesn't really hurt, and lasts longer :)
 
Back
Top