young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mm i definetly fit into this thread i love older guys with alittle extra weight. especially the ones who havent been with someone in awhile. i love to suck older dick and watch them have their way with me.
 
I have a fantasy of being with a dominant young guy, submitting to someone young enough to be my son
 
Older guys really appreciate young guys. All of my male to male experiences have been with older men.
My number one fantasy is to have sex with a guy my age in front of a group of older men. I'd like to watch them all jack off, or jack each other, while I'm 69'ing an attractive thin young guy.
 
Can't wait to see my older Master on thursday evening. He promised he would really use me this time. Can't wait to suck his hard cock and choke on it either. He absolutely adores it when I'm on my knees in front of him, deepthroating his cock. He loves the sounds I make. Hopefully he'll reward me with a cumshot this time

Wow, you lucky boy :rose: Make sure to tell us all about it
 
I definitely will! And he told me that if I'm a good girl next time, he'll buy me some cloths too!

Mm, now im super jealous of your lucky sissy ass ;) Some tasty cum and new clothes to make guys cocks hard
 
College prof here

I just discovered this thread. Hope no one minds a post from a 45 year old bi man. Boys (18+), if you're hung and horny, I'd love to hear from you.
 
I'm 22 and meeting a 61 year old tomorrow. Nervous is not the word, been ages since I've been with a guy. Love an older man.
 
I normally prefer guys my own age (44), but have thoughts lately about seeking a younger, possibly femme/sissy type, to attend to my needs online. Something about being greeted with "Good morning Daddy!" turns me on.
 
Me and older men

I like the idea of being dominated by an older man (60+). I would want hime to treat me as his fuck boy/girl and have me suck his cock whenever he wanted. But what reallt turns me on is if he invites his friends round one day and I'mk dressed in a maids uniform and he boasts to his friends about how much of a slut I am. Then I have to suck all his friends cocks as they call me names (whore, slut etc). This idea gets me wanking often but they must be older men and not young. Maybe one day - before I get too old.
 
curious older guy

I have been approached by much younger guys in straight nightclubs. Regret not taking plunge. Now like to meet younger fuck buddy to learn about gay sex in NW UK. Pm me please
 
I used to see a high class Dominatrix

I would get a room at the Omni or Hilton or even the Holiday Inn and call her cell phone and give her my room number. Incidentally, I had only sucked off one guy at that point although a lot of guys had sucked my dick. I keep in good shape and always have. Anyway, I'd call her cell and meet her at the door to my room with two hundred dollar bills in my mouth on my hands and knees, totally naked. She wouldn't allow me to look at her until she gave me permission. She'd pull the covers down and tie me on the bed and whip my ass after she'd put a ball gag in my mouth. One afternoon she took a penis-like butt plug and fucked me with it. It hurt but after a few minutes I began to fuck back upon it. My dick was as hard as it had ever been. She paused and took my gag out for a moment. I told her if she kept fucking me I'd cum and she told me not to cum without her permission. I couldn't help it and I came all over the bed at which point she whipped me again for disobeying her. She told me that she'd punish me later for disobeying her.
I had an appointment with her two weeks later. She tied me up whipped me and all the usual stuff and then she went to the door but I couldn't turn around. She let some guy in and he quickly undressed and put some vaseline on his dick and took my virgin ass. It hurt initially but as he continued it begin to feel awesome and I came and then he came, too. My Dominatrix told me he was a Dom and he would ''handle me" in the future. He was twenty years older than me and he had sex with me from that time on every time I called for an appointment. There is nothing like an old man to fuck you good. He changed my life.
 
when I first started hanging around the park loved older guys
no internet then lol
 
Oh Please!

I like the idea of being dominated by an older man (60+). I would want hime to treat me as his fuck boy/girl and have me suck his cock whenever he wanted. But what reallt turns me on is if he invites his friends round one day and I'mk dressed in a maids uniform and he boasts to his friends about how much of a slut I am. Then I have to suck all his friends cocks as they call me names (whore, slut etc). This idea gets me wanking often but they must be older men and not young. Maybe one day - before I get too old.


=.=

I just turned 60. My ultimate fantasy to to find a young bi or gay guy and help them explore their sexuality. I think older men take their time and think more about the quality of the sex and not the quantity. I would love to be a young guys first. Let him fuck me and cum up my ass so he would know the true pleasure of man/man sex. Let me suck his cock and cum down my throat and feel the true extasy of cumming into a warm, wet, wanting mouth that would love to swallow his load of delicious creme.

PM ME IF YOU LIKE... WE CAN SHARE FANTASIES...


=.=
 
Wonderous

i love older men , there is something so sexy about being on my knees sucking their cocks with all that grey hair and a bit of a belly hanging over me and they are so confident and masterful i find which turns me on even more ,give me an older guy every time .

Now I need to know - where are you!! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top