Wonderland 40 years later [Closed for Motheroftears]

"Tea sounds good." I said, "I definitely need the energy.". I listened to his story and felt bad that he lost his love. I had to admit that I was becoming very attracted to him, but I wanted to take my time. I couldn't rush these things. I sipped the tea as we took a break.
 
-As she sat Hatter looked to the sun and sighed softly.-"One day we will get this back in order....Get rid of that new Red Queen and the White queen will rule once more."
 
I said, "I will be glad to help in anyway I can to get rid of the Red Queen.". I could stay longer and really wasn't in the mood to go home.
 
"That is good news if your ready we should keep going it is a day's journey to get to the Queen and we will need to camp but do not worry all will be well."-he said as he looked to her eyes.-"Now come then."-he grins and walked off with her.-
 
After taking a break, we went on with our journey. "Besides the queen are there other dangers that we will face?" I asked. I wanted to be prepared.
 
"Aye we will come across quiet a bit of dangers but nothing in this part of the forest....Don't worry your safe."-he smiled as they continued to drive.-
 
So far we were good, but I knew the deeper in we got the more difficult our journey will become. I was taking in the strange scenery walking close to Madhatter. My hand intentionally brushed against his considering I felt very much attracted to him. We just met, but strangely I felt so close to him.
 
-Hatter smiled and held her hand.-"This is a very nice section of the woods....we should camp soon another 4 hours and we are there but traveling any farther would not be wise."-He smiled as he took off his hat as his hair was a bit messy and reaching in he pulls out a full blown tent and sets it up.-"Hungry or thirsty at all my dear?"
 
I was a bit shocked when I saw the tent appear from his hat."Yes, I could us something to eat and drink." I said.
 
-again he pulled a few items form his hat and after doing some prep two rather decent looking pieces of metal were above the flame cooking.-"There is food in side it is just cooking."
 
"I like it here than where I am from." I said, "Dave and his friends probably found some way to humiliate me at school.". I was enjoying time with the Mad Hatter. I smiled and moved closer pressing my body against his.
 
"Well they would have a Nasty Surprise if they came messing with you now with me by you."-Hatter exclaimed and smiled looking to her eyes.-"Your very warm Lizzie very warm in deed."
 
I smiled and blushed when he told me that I felt so warm. The Hatter was a guy I could definitely see myself with. He was sweet, kind, and silly. I even felt aroused being with him, but took my time. I could wait until after we ate to tell him about my desire for him.
 
-The food was cooked and they began to eat. After they ate. Hatter smiled as he swept it all in his hat. showing her it vanished.-"there...All done...Now....What to do for the night...Ghost stories."
 
"We could cuddle together." I said. It was a beautiful night in Wonderland. I laid back onto a blanket and invited him to lay with me.
 
-Hatter removed his hat and goggles as he laid them off to the side and cuddled close to her.-"Hmm...this is nice.....i know this must still be odd for you...but...we will get you home."
 
"It is a little odd, but I enjoy being here with you." I said as we laid together. I leaned in kissing him.
 
-Hatter was shocked and kissed her back till she broke the kiss and smiled.-"Your lips are soft and warm...but that was special...."
 
"It is a bit of a cool night and we could keep each other warm." I said seductively. My body rubbed against his,.
 
-Hatter was a bit intrigued he never had sex before that is if that was happening.-"Well.....I would like that..."-He was embaressed.-
 
I realized that he was new to this. I was new to it as well, but had an idea from movies I had seen and from what I was told by my friends. I could trust Hatter and wanted him to be my first. I decided to lead. "No need to be embarrassed." I said, "I am new to this as well. If you want, I will lead." I got on top and began to kiss Hatter again my body grinding against his.
 
-he groaned a bit.-"I think that would be a good idea...i have no clue."-he chuckled a bit and grinds back slowly as he kissed her back.-
 
I kissed down the Hatter's neck and chest undoing his shirt and pants removing them as I did so. I undressed for him baring my body. I moved lower and started licking his cock from shaft to tip.
 
-Hatter was as big as his hat 11inches as he groaned and moaned softly.-"Your body is precious and ahhhh your mouth is good."
 
His cock was so big so I had to be very wet for him as well as his cock had to be wet. I sucked on it getting it ready.
 
Back
Top