Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

Still playing catch up

For all those whose messages I haven't replied to yet, please bear with me. I may not be caught up till tomorrow. After that I'm planning to begin a new series of posts about a summer vacation on Cape Hatteras in 1975 with another couple.

Rose
 
Looking hot as I neared a half century

One of the things I've been doing the past month or so is going over files of old photos to verify my recollection that I have nothing revealing from my 40's and 50's. The last nude photos I allowed my photographer to take of me before the advent of digital were in 1983 when I was only 37.

It saddens me to confirm that there were none at all after that till I was in my 60's. The reason, as I've explained before, is that I became paranoid about the fall-out on my corporate career, even though the chance of discovery probably approached zero. But I've never claimed to be completely rational about such things.

During my exploration of the files I did discover one photo where I was wearing a red tank that my photographer still thinks makes me look very hot. I tend to agree, specially as I was only a few months short of my 50th birthday and would like to share it with you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcweh0afoqd7kkp/A few months short of my 50th b'day - Copy.jpg

Comments, as always, are most welcome.

Rose
 
Last edited:
The natural look and fullness in your breasts is a delight in the red top, added to that your nipples showing through. Thank you for all the background details you provide.
Alex
 
Love the Red top Rose!!! Your breasts are beautiful, and its my favorite color.

Yours too?

Kisses,
OQ
 
One of the things I've been doing the past month or so is going over files of old photos to verify my recollection that I have nothing revealing from my 40's and 50's. The last nude photos I allowed my photographer to take of me before the advent of digital were in 1983 when I was only 37.

It saddens me to confirm that there were none at all after that till I was in my 60's. The reason, as I've explained before, is that I became paranoid about the fall-out on my corporate career, even though the chance of discovery probably approached zero. But I've never claimed to be completely rational about such things.

During my exploration of the files I did discover one photo where I was wearing a red tank that my photographer still thinks makes me look very hot. I tend to agree, specially as I was only a few months short of my 50th birthday and would like to share it with you.

http://www.*********.com/view/?rclg504p5ijcfch

Comments, as always, are most welcome.

Rose
I think it is a great look. Nice and red and a bit nipply. You are pure proof of sexy!
 
These and your other posted images clearly answer your own question Rose...YES!!:rose:

You are a beautiful and sexy woman...a hot babe:cool:

Thanks, Dave. I've not been called a babe in a long time. It's especially nice to be called a hot one.

Rose
 
LOve a girl with a great bush

Thanks, but to my surprise I've discovered that I really, really like how much more sensitive my outer labia are now that most of my pubic hair has been trimmed away.

Rose
 
Hello sweetie. Hope things are well for you. Your scar/smar looks fine. No worries on that. I too hope everyone gets early screenings and takes ever effort to prevent this disease as well as every precaution for earliest detection.

Anyway, love the new pics. Looking forward to being back more regularly and hope you can join me/us. :D

Until then, later you sexxxy thing.

Thanks. I hope you encourage all the women in your life to get screenings as well. It's too important not to.

Rose
 
You are absolutely gorgeous and oh so beautiful with some amazing photos.
Be proud of every part of your body as you are stunning!

Thanks and welcome to my thread. I hope you've subscribed and will return frequently. It took me years to get there, but I am proud of how well my body has aged. The lack of elasticity in my skin and the loss of muscle tone from aging means I'll never look as I did when I was 25, but I think my maturity and self-confidence allow me still to look both sexy and hot.

Rose
 
Love the Red top Rose!!! Your breasts are beautiful, and its my favorite color.

Yours too?

Kisses,
OQ

Thanks, OQ. I never would have guessed from your AV photo that you like red. ;)

I think I look good in red as do you from what I can see. Does that mean we're scarlet women?

Rose
 
The natural look and fullness in your breasts is a delight in the red top, added to that your nipples showing through. Thank you for all the background details you provide.
Alex

Thanks, Alex. Glad you like the way my nipples show in this photo. I've never been a 100% satisfied with the amount of definition they have when I'm wearing a tank. Some g/f's here at Lit have suggested I buy one made of thinner material but I've not been able to find one I like well enough yet. I'll keep looking if I perceive there's enough interest amongst all my Lit friends.

Rose
 
Rose, you are incredibly hot and tasty. I love the sexy pics. Please keep them coming.

Thanks and welcome to my thread. I plan to be on Lit a long time and have more photos to share. I hope you've subscribed to my thread and will return often.

Rose
 
I've been following you for a while now Rose and as a "mature" guy I enjoy your journey very much. I'll continue to look forward to the additions you make. Sexy, sensual and arousing.
 
I think it is a great look. Nice and red and a bit nipply. You are pure proof of sexy!

Thanks and welcome to my thread. Glad you like how my nipples show in this photo. As I said in reply to a message from another viewer I've never been completely happy with how they look when I'm wearing a tank. I'll continue looking for the perfect tank to get the effect I want if there's continued interest amongst my Lit friends.

Rose
 
I've been following you for a while now Rose and as a "mature" guy I enjoy your journey very much. I'll continue to look forward to the additions you make. Sexy, sensual and arousing.

Thanks for staying with me as I continue this journey. It's been great fun for me, specially all the wonderful comments I've received.

Rose
 
My usual limit is around half a dozen, Len, though there have been a few sessions where I've doubled that. With pacing I'm sure you'll do just fine, won't you, Len?

Rose

I'll give it my best to shoot for several of those few special sessions with you!
Welcome back gorgeous...you were missed! :kiss:'s :rose:'s
 
Since I've been sharing photos on Lit, I think there's been a kind of feedback loop or positive reinforcement in effect. I get even more turned on now when I'm poising knowing that I have an audience at Lit, including you, Len, who get turned on by my photos. In a way, it makes me feel decades younger. Thanks, Len.

Rose

I'm honored to have a part in making you feel so sexxxy Rose.
 
Thanks for being so supportive, Len. This is such an important issue and I do feel passionately about it. I hope everyone takes my message and example to heart.

Rose

My pleasure, Rose.
It is and everyone should take it to heart.
 
Back
Top