Things that made you smile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smile ... yeah why not, it's all quiet around here now, so I'm sitting here with a coffee and working on a story post ....

Last edited:
The lovely happy 'good morning' from my little guy coming down the stairs. Even on the worst of days, his little cheerful soul can't but make a person smile.

...having Baby Brit come through her heart surgery today like the little trooper she is! :heart:

...being there to hold her hand when she woke up! :heart:

...having so many people thinking of and praying for us in their own ways, all of which mean so much! :rose:

...having Baby Brit come through her heart surgery today like the little trooper she is! :heart:

...having so many people thinking of and praying for us in their own ways, all of which mean so much! :rose:

The above

YAY! Go baby brit!!!!

This is fantastic
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

*smiles softly her heart going out to the small child who only understands its mothers love right now!*

You are both blessed.:rose:

^^^^

This. Happy for you that everything went so well.

Oh Bit, I am so pleased!! NOTHING TOPS THAT NEWS!!

:):):):):)

Aaaawe..Thank God. Huge relief all around Brit. :rose:

Terrific!

That's great news, Brit. I hope she recovers quickly, and the two of you can head home ASAP. I hope that she doesn't need any more of these trips for a long time to come.

Congrats Brit!!!
That is super awesome!

(That made me smile)

And then... He did... when he does what he does best... *melts into an Aus puddle*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back