The Lake Cottage

She decided to tease him a little bit. If he wanted to look at her body she'd let him. Make him all hot and bothered as she let the warmth of the water soak into her muscles and help eliminate some of the lactic acid that built up from swimming so hard.
 
Not only was he enjoying this, he was sure she was with that sly smile on her face. He couldn't handle much more of this without possibly going to far. She did seem to like showing off her body, though.

"Okay, movie time as I promised. I have guest robes right here in the cabinet by the door to the great room. Care for one?"
 
"Please." she said. It was one thing to swim naked, but quite another to parade around in someone elses house without any clothes on. That felt just a bit slutty.

slipping on the robe, she went to make popcorn as she promised.
 
He donned a robe also and headed in with her. As she went to the kitchen he got the TV on and the surround system. Dimmed the room lights as needed. He wondered into the kitchen, "Anything I can help you Ms. Homemaker?"
 
"Nope, The popcorn is almost ready, I took out the hors douvers I made before, and I opened another bottle of wine. Now what movie can we watch. I would love to see Zombie Strippers if you have it.' She has a halfsmile on her face wondering if he was obsevant enought o notice the birthmark on her breasts that would give away her part in the movie.
 
"Between Netflix and the movies saved to the PC disc...I bet it's there. Let's go."

They settled on the couch and got comfortable. A few clicks on the main remote, and skipping through the menus, and the opening started.... "Zombie Strippers".

"Told you, I always keep my word and follow through."
 
She smiles at him as the opening credits start playing, and takes a handful of popcorn. "This movie is very special to me." she tells him and sips her wine.
 
I nibble on the corn, even though my pervy thoughts would be desiring to nibble on something else. But he would behave for now and concentrate on the movie. And it was comfortable sitting with her on the couch.

The soundtrack wasn't bad and slightly entertaining..but loving it.
 
She kept stealing quick glances at him to see if he was enjoying the rather dumb movie waiting for her scene to be played.
 
Small chuckles of amusement as the movie played. A typical "B-" movie at the very best....one for if just the humor idled away the time....

Sarah's legs were pretty exposed as she relaxed with legs outstretched to the coffee table as mine were.

The music got louder as a scene started with "zombie strippers" performing in a night club of potential victims......he noticed her looking intensely and smiling while biting her thumb...
 
"My favorite part is coming up." she said quietly, and tried to keep from laughing.
 
The camera panned over a dozen girls, now basically nude, gyrating to a pounding beat....as it panned back to the left...the hair was different....but hell! It had to be...

He gently reached over and lifted up part of her robe....damn!

"So, your also a movie star and stripper, ....did that come with your bar license?" , he asked with a broad grin.
 
Her smile grew wide and she smacked his hands. "Stop!" she told him. "A friend in college was a film major and interning on the set, the extras got into a car accident on their way to film this scene, so my friend called me and I grabbed a few of my sorority sisters to full in. I love showing off my tits to strangers by proxy." she admits, blushing.
 
"NO...it'snot like that...." she sputtered. "I forgot to pack my swimsuit, so I found a set of underwear that looked like a swimsuit, I had no idea it would become see through when wet." she said, getting uncomfortable being naked under her robe.
 
He chuckles, "Okay if you say so, but my instincts tell me different. And whatever is true, they are damn good looking and I know your proud of them."
 
Getting very uncomfortable with the conversation, she stood up and excused her self to go to the bathroom. Getting into her room, she locked the door and made sure the curtains were pulled.

All alone in private she took off the robe and opened the dresser. She took out a pair of granny panties and as she put them on, she was shocked at how wet she was. She wanted to blame the pool, but no other part of her was still wet, not even her hair.

Pulling on the panties she added a pair of gym shorts and then pulled on her unsexiest nightgown. Then she put the robe back on and headed back down ot finish watching the movie, help clean up and go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow won't be filled with so much wine and sexual innuendo.
 
He noticed the drastic change in attitude from earlier as she returned. Gone was the carefree attitude and quiet teasing.

We finished the movie out, as cheesy as most good flicks are. He shut it down, and stood.

"Shall we call it a night? Don't worry about the small clean up Sarah. I'm an early riser and it's no issue. If there is anything lacking in the suite, just let me know.

I enjoyed the day and am glad your here for some relaxation and apologize if anything was out of line."

And he turned to head towards his room.
 
Now she felt bad. She was having fun, but she was a happily married woman, and had never even wanted to cheat on her husband until now. Buit this was his boss, and if things went bad it could cost her marriage, her standing in the community, his job and her relationship with her kids.

Not wanting to spend two days with someone who was so cold toward her, she wanted to have fun like they had been but she was worried they would go too far.

Walking behind him into the kitchen, she says "Tom, I've been having fun, and we haven't crossed any lines yet, and I'm not willing to pay the price if anyone finds out that we did. I'm sorry I want too..." she was shocked to hear herself say that, knowing it was true, "but I want to keep my marriage intact, and that has to come first. I hope you understand." she says waiting for his response.
 
He turned to look at her, straight into those seductive eyes.

"I have no desire to compromise anything you have. Not my style at all. I do not want to break up your marriage...farthest thought from my mind. I probably was a bit too cold with what I just said.

I read body language, and if I was improper earlier in lifting your robe, I owe more apologies. Curiosity is a fault of mine...always has been. Despite my common sense in business, it doesn't always play out well in other things.

And I have picked up on several other statements from you...possibly errors of fast response on your part."

He hesitated at saying something. Instead, he just approached her, held her face, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Sleep tight and enjoy the vacation..no obligations OR expectations from me."

And he walked off slowly to help show he hadn't any anger......but fuck.....that electricity at touching her.....
 
His words reassuredher that she was being silly. It was harmless and when she realized that she was naked he covered her, and to be fair if their positions had been reversed, she would have taken the opportunity to check him out. It's not like she doesn't notice good looking men.

Then his lips touched her forehead....

She knew she ws going to sleep with him, probably more than once, she just didn't know how, especially after her little speech.

GOing to bed, she stripped off her clothes and pulled out her favorite vibe and began to use it on herself. As always the powerful toy built up the tension in her body and as it almost had her at the peak, the battereis died, and she didn't pck extras.

Fuck she cursed under her breath letting her fingers do the walking. She reached her peak but it was unsatisfying and left her even hornier than before.

Soon she fell asleep, and all night she dreamt of a faceless man raciging her body in water, first a pool, then a river, and finally in the ocean.
 
He retired to his room and dropped the robe. A long hot shower. Followed by a severely cold one.

And all the time those eyes haunting him, even behind closed eyelids. Those breasts, even encased in the make shift swim suit. His mind replaying her verbal slip ups.

And despite the cold...rock hard as out on the deck.

Sleep was evasive.....knowing she was just across the house.

He thought about stroking off...but knew it wouldn't satisfy his craving in the least.

He awoke early as normal and showered again....dressed in loose shorts and headed to the kitchen and coffee.

And a re-run of dreams that had salty water slipping past him as he swam....side by side another form.....
 
Waking up in the morning she was not well rested at all. She stood up still naked, and threw on her robe. Coffee first then bathe. were her only thoughts as she stumble downstairs to get the lifeblood of every highpowered lawyer.
 
He sat at kitchen island, on his third cup of coffee, enjoying the lake. He turned as she walked in.

"Good morning, Sarah. I hope your rest was well. Straight up on your joe, or withe cream and sweet?"
 
Back
Top