How do Male Masturbation Scenes...

I have an Exhibitionism/Voyeur story with at least three and maybe four male masturbation scenes. Never had any problems or negative feedback as a result. Of course, the focus of the story is on what the Voyeur is watching.
 
How about a gif of a Wankel engine. (Wank-el...get it?)
Some wanks are bigger than others.

b0ecc0eb0ae7f97941d1bd48516097e8--performance-engines-mazda.jpg
 
I'm here all week.

Of course you are.

Interesting thread. I haven't thought much about what goes on in a man's head when he masturbates. I'd always assumed that there was some sort of fantasy going on, because that's what most of the stories told me. I've never actually asked a guy about it.

For me, wanking doesn't involve a fantasy about an actual person, usually, but I sometimes imagine a hand that's not mine doing what mine is doing. But mostly it's about the sensations themselves.
 
Hi Soma. I am new to the forums but will try to offer what I can.

It sounds like the goal is to show how much sexual tension there is from that professor's point of view. A scene of him masturbating could certainly help with that.

Thank you all for the feedback! If any guys want to send me a few key descriptors you think I should use I wouldn't be mad at ya!

To me again I would think about the context around it. Possibilities:
1. After she leaves his office, he thinks about her all day. Then when he finally gets home, he can't take it anymore, opens up his pants, etc.
2. After she leaves his office, he finds it really hard to get her out of his mind, but after much effort he finally manages to go on with his day. Only later that night, when he goes to bed, does he start thinking about her again. He rubs one out, hoping to purge the thoughts of her, but when he wakes up the next day, he only finds himself thinking about her all the more...
3. After she leaves his office, he's tormented by how much he wanted her. And it doesn't help that he's been really sexually frustrated for the longest time now, especially today. He tries to get some work done, but that's not happening at all, so he locks the door, opens up his pants right there in his office, etc. Probably feels guilty about doing so in that location.

When you ask about "key descriptors," you make it sound like you are asking for ways of describing the mechanics of male masturbation, is that it? I don't think there is a lot to say other than him opening up his pants, pulling out his cock, and stroking it. Seems to me the bigger question is what is going on in his mind as he does it. Mind you, I say this as a straight guy. I imagine there might be a way of turning a male masturbation scene into something arousing in and of itself, but I'm not the best person to ask about this.
 
I'm really not that interested in reading any erotic scene that doesn't have some plausible context. And being a man, scenes that involve male masturbation generally require a context that is either sad or comical to be plausible, unless they are all about what the guy is thinking. Actually, the same would be true in the case of a woman masturbating--you can only spend so many sentences describing the physical act of anyone diddling herself or himself and expect it to remain interesting.
 
Interesting thread. I haven't thought much about what goes on in a man's head when he masturbates. I'd always assumed that there was some sort of fantasy going on, because that's what most of the stories told me. I've never actually asked a guy about it.

For me, wanking doesn't involve a fantasy about an actual person, usually, but I sometimes imagine a hand that's not mine doing what mine is doing. But mostly it's about the sensations themselves.

That's why I had a go at describing what goes on in my own head (haha, both of them) in this one - an experimental piece. It was actually quite hard (sorry...) to remember the exact sequence of arousal (even though I've done it I can't calculate how many times), as I was writing after the event.

It gets sort of close to the initial mind fantasies - I am very visual - but doesn't quite describe when the physical sensation takes over. Curiously, whilst I have a very visual thought process, i find most video porn boring to the nth degree, and far prefer written erotica or a collection of still images - I guess because my imagination provides the mis en scene. An interesting exercise - the story seems to work better for women than it does men, possibly because they see into the mind of a man.

And probably think, "oh, is that all there is?" :)

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-gift-turning-pages-ch-03
 
.....For me, wanking doesn't involve a fantasy about an actual person, usually, but I sometimes imagine a hand that's not mine doing what mine is doing. But mostly it's about the sensations themselves.

Isn't that what the concept of a spank bank is all about? A catalog of people who you use for your masturbatory fantasies?

Anyway, I have a series of stories about a male and female college student who get together to masturbate in each other's presence. They each have SOs out of state that they want to be faithful to, but jerking off alone is so lonely. So they get together to share the experience. Some readers seem to appreciate the situation.
 
Back
Top