Hell in Chaos (Closed)

The idea of being shared in a realm full of demons terrified her without knowing what to expect from them. In truth she's still getting used to handling Gran'zel, let alone have the strength to handle others like him. In the end of it all, she didn't know how to say that he's the only one she wants to be with and afraid any other will break her. There wasn't any other choice than to trust in him and knew deep within her heart that she will always return to his bed.

There were many doubts running wild as she yawned and closed her eyes while thinking of their time on the beach. She slept for close to two hours, most of that time was fully absorbing the angel Miyka'els power that she gained earlier. The angels energy wasn't easy for her to take in as it did still burn in her veins and every so often caused the flames in her wings to flare up. However the sleep did seem to help calm all that down and eventually it wasn't so wild anymore.

Also making it very clear that her dreams were pleasant ones this time. At times her leg wrapped around his while her hips humped lightly against his thigh and at one point her hand reached for his cock. A couple of times she shuddered and whimpered from the little orgasms her dreams provided. Once or twice she did mumble the word "Daddy" as she rode out the orgasms in her sleep.

When she woke up and found her hand lightly stroking his cock and the fresh wetness between her legs, the shyness quickly set in. Hearing him moaning is what really woke her up and she wasn't sure of what to do about her hand. The heat and hardness did feel wonderful in her grasping fingers, though she had no idea of how her hand got there.

"I-.... I had a dream about you.... I didn't mean to.... well.... to keep you awake...."

Though she didn't remove her hand since he seemed to be enjoying the attention. Still the action and the thought of those dreams kept her cheeks blushing with shyness. Raylee remained silent for a couple of moments to fully wake up more and let reality sink in again.

"On.. On the beach, you mentioned that I am to meet someone else. Do you still wish to take me to see them? Or am I to train first?"

Of course she didn't think her body will allow her to train right now with it being so worked up. His cock is the only thing she can truly focus on and couldn't stop staring at it. At least thinking of training and doing as he request did help distract her a little.
 
Gran'zel had drifted off to sleep for a little bit, but her gentle stroking of his cock had woke him up. He shook his head gently as she complained about keeping him awake.

"It is quite alright. You needed the rest more than I did."

He closed his eyes for a moment as he enjoyed her gentle caresses along his length, sighing as she mentioned about having to go and see someone. He opened his eyes slowly and chuckled lightly.

"I think in this case it will be better to go and see the person I had mentioned. Let's just say she is not one who enjoys being kept waiting for long."

He kissed her softly for a moment before pulling away gently. He reluctantly pulled away from her grasp and off of the bed. He snapped his fingers for a moment, his dark robe forming around him.

"Get yourself something to wear. It wouldn't surprise me that she has decided to not wait around anymore and come to us."

He knew it would be a long shot, but Neviah had done it before. However, that demon didn't have a very good encounter with the prophetess. He shivered for a moment in thought, moving to the balcony to wait on Raylee.
 
She pouted a little as he stood up and left her, though she smiled all the same while admiring him. There was an interesting vibe coming from him and made her curious about this demon he's going to see. Slipping out of bed she walked up to him from behind and gave him a hug while kissing between his shoulders.

"Should I be concerned about this demon? I don't have to kill them do I?"

Frowning slightly at the thought of killing more souls right now became a fear for her, killing just isn't in her nature. Despite living in a demons realm, she can still feel the innocence of the angels burning in her core. Though, there are a lot of angels that do kill just to kill or are revengeful. However, Raylee is none of those things, holding onto the ideas of revenge has never been a thought to her. Killing for power is new and it taking quite a bit for her to process that concept.

"I can tell that you have some disapproval over seeing her. What is she?"

Raylee asked while looking out into the lava pit and thought about what she normally wears. It's like second nature to her to wear the white sheer dress of the heavens. The silks against her skin always brought a sense of calmness to her while watching the humans destructive nature. However, things are different for her now, wearing white dresses in a place like this is basically putting a target on her back. White typically means innocence to a demon, it attracts them from miles away and she wasn't in the mood to attract other demons. Her arousal is targeted for her mate and he is all she can think of right now.

Stepping away from him and going up to the railing to get a better view of the flames, reaching out to touch one that flared up. Smiling while holding some of that flame in her hands, surprised at the fact that it isn't burning her at all. Whispering a few little words in her native tongue and blew onto the flames and they swirled around her. The flames cleaned her of all the cum that had been leaking from her holes and the dried cum he splashed onto her back.

It also did two other things, the flames seemed to heighten her natural scent, making it more than obvious that she is in very much in heat. Secondly, the flames became a new dress for her, one more fitting for the demon realm.

"Do you approve Master."

Raylee did a slow spin for him to see the new dress from all angles, showing off her soft skin, beautiful curves and proudly exposing the mark of her mate.
 
He smirked and laughed for a moment at her question.

"Kill her? No, that would be bad for both of us. She is a prophetess down here, a very good one at that. Pretty much most of what she sees, come true. There are others which can predict the future, but she is the best of the best. Some have tried to kill her over some bad predictions, but they just seemingly vanish without a trace."

He looked over to watch her as he spoke, seeing how well she was adapting to Hell. It seemed to be quite well if she was able to pull clothing out of the flames themselves. He smiled and nodded.

"It suits you quite well my Queen. And call me Daddy."

He moved to her and kissed her softly for a moment. He reached down and picked her up in his arms, carrying her as he took off from the balcony with her. He flew over the river of fire for a little bit before they came to the banks of a wide, black and fast flowing river. He landed on a dock that was built a few feet over the river, setting her down gently.

"We'll take the boat to her place. Charon is the demon who pilots the boat and doesn't speak much. He does the ferrying along this river, the main artery through Hell."
 
A shy blush tinted her cheeks after hearing what he wanted be called from now on. Some of the dreams flashed back to and barely recalled crying that word out during the intense moments of the dreams. Naturally she has heard the humans call each other that in a variety of situations.... But... to actually call him that? She honestly didn't think he would go for that so easily.

Though she smiled and said "Yes Daddy" while he carried her and flew off to the docks. The black river actually terrified her as she could see the lost souls flowing within its fast stream. To her it appeared as though the river is actually made of souls instead of water. There were plenty of stories about it, more than enough to grab her curiosity. Yet to be here staring right at it.... Those stories didn't compare to the real thing.


Raylee remained close to him as the ferryman slowly approached the dock. Never having been on a boat before, she held onto Gran'zels arm. At first she wanted to sit down because the rocking made her nervous. Yet, she is starting to learn how to control the fears and tried to remain calm. Which wasn't easy once the boat started moving again, though to her surprise, it turned into a smooth ride.

"A prophetess? The angels have one too, though only the higher ranking angels are allowed to see him. They claim that's where they get their orders. Why would she wish to see us?"
 
He gave a little chuckle for a moment.

"It's not us she wants to talk to, just you. She had her own reasons for wanting to see whoever she wishes. It could be good or bad."

Gran'zel stood beside her the entire ride, an arm around her waist. There wasn't much too see along the shores of the river, mostly dead, black nothingness. They pasted several different docks on either side of the river, small paths leading off into the distance. They even pass a large wooden boat that is offloading various spirits onto a equally large dock.

"You would be wise to listen to what she says, or so I've heard. I've seen her, but she hasn't called me to her yet. Ah, here we are."

The boat glides effortlessly up a dock that is made of bone instead of wood. A pathe pined with bone leads up from the dock, leading it a small house built of bone as well. He continues to walk beside his queen as they move up the path towards the house.

"I'll wait outside for you."
 
Raylee hesitated as the door slowly opened and she glanced into the darkness on the other side. Reluctantly she went in without him, giving him one last look before disappearing into a candle lit room, one wall made out mirror. Raylee couldn't see much at first in the mirror, though the longer she stared at it, visions of her life were slowly forming.

She quickly spun around at the feel of a touch to her tail, taking a step back when seeing the prophetess. Despite taking that single step, the Prophetess kept touching and examining her wings, the horns and ears. Grinning at the reactions that all the touching creating, especially after getting the reaction from the halo.

"You are special indeed. It appears the kitsune has accepted you... Very rare indeed... Kitsunes are extremely picky about who they share powers with."

Neviah spoke with a silky voice that put Raylee closer to the edge of an orgasm than what she already is. Being careful with Raylee, preventing her from having that orgasm, just because it entertained Neviah, while she spoke some more. They talked for almost 15 minutes, answering what questions Raylee, vague answers, but enough to work with.

The front door opened again, this time it was for Gran'zel to enter and a skeletal hand reached out to pull him in. Neviah laughed when he swiped the hand off his arm, by the time he reached to where Raylee stood, she was trembling with such need. This time Neviah allowed her the release she desired, for Raylee it was nothing but sensations, nothing actually touched her as she came.

"That will keep her distracted for a few moments.... Now for you.."

Neviah walked up to Gran'zel and trailed a long claw down his chest, continuing till just above his groin. Then circled him, doing exactly what she did to Raylee and examined every inch of him, scars and wings.

"You are lucky to have caught this one... Your mate has the spirit of hells most powerful kitsune within her... She isn't strong enough to handle it yet. However, you can use it now to your advantage.. I have not told her this, as it is for your benefit more than hers."

She glanced back and grinned when Raylee writhed as another orgasm ripped through her, juices coating her legs and curled tail.

"She is in heat right now... Perfect time to use her to find your allies. Those that seek her blade... Are the fakes.. and those that seek out her scent... seeking to breed her... Are the ones that will stand by you."

Turning back to face him, trailing her claws along his chest again while some images of a possible future showed up in the mirror. Images of him ruling over hell with Raylee by his side and a belly full of life. Along with some darker images, Raylee being tortured in a place where he can't find. None of the images were set in stone, only possible futures and different outcomes with different choices being made.

"Do you have questions? Or shall I release her and send you two off...Though, I must admit, she is very sensitive and fun to play with."
 
Gran'zel watched Raylee head inside before the door closed. He had no idea what was in store for his queen, but he was very patient. As he waited, he spent his time watching the river flow along, some of the drowned spirits trying to climb out on the boat. Charon just knocked them back in with his long stick.

When the door opened, he turned around as the skeletal hand wrapped around his arm leading him inside. He gave a little grin for a moment seeing how much fun the Prophetess had had with Raylee. When it was his turn to be teased, he arched a little as the pleasure ran through him. He closed his eyes for a moment before focusing on what was need to be focused on.

"Yes, I know I was extremely lucky to get her..."

He trailed off as he watched the images that appeared, grinning at the good ones while the bad ones caused him to frown. He would do what he could to avoid those nightmares. He gave a shake of his head for a moment at her questions.

"No, I think I understand everything. She is a treasure to be protected and used. Besides, the sooner she can be trained, the better. Thank you for your time, Neviah."

He grinned for a moment, seeing the look of a bit of disappointment of not being able to play, but Neviah smiled and prodded them out before closing the door. Gran'zel looked at his queen for a moment, an idea coming to him. The prophetess had aroused him, but didn't let him get off yet.

He moved up behind Raylee, wrapping his hands around her waist. He picked her up before moving her into positon over his tip, sliding her all the way down with a groan. He bit softly on her neck for a moment before whispering in her ear.

"Lead on to the boat."
 
Barely having enough time to calm down from the last orgasm, her eyes grew wide when suddenly being lifted off her feet, in seconds felt him impaling her. With how worked up she was, it instantly triggered a climax before his pelvis made contact. Panting and gripping onto his arms for some sense of support, rolling her eyes shut and purring from the bite to her shoulder.

His request shocked her though and opening her eyes again to see how far the boat is. Looking down to realize that her feet would never touch the ground while keeping him buried inside. Besides, her legs were too shaky and wrapped around his thighs for extra support.

There is no way he'll let her get out of this easily, every time she claimed she couldn't do something, he proved her wrong. A lesson she is quickly catching onto and knew she had to figure something out. Sadly, the only thing she could think about is making him cum, needing to have his seed.

"Yes... Daddy..."

She barely managed to whisper while locking her legs tighter around him and leaned forward. With his help, her hands met with the ground, finding this position to be her only real option. Flying wouldn't work with him against her back, also it wouldn't keep him inside either. Walking with her hands became the only way she could lead.

It was a slow process since she was trembling so much and it also embarrassed her the closer they got to the boat. The motion wasn't quite enough to make her cum again, being distracted helped with that too. Though, by the time they reached the boat, he can tell by how tight her inner walls gripped him, that she is about to break.
 
Gran'zel chuckles softly as Raylee shifts her position so that she is down on her hands for walking. He places his hands on her hips to keep her in balance, walking with her as she moves forward.

"That's a good girl. Just like that."

As they get closer to the boat, he grits his teeth a little as he can feel how close she is. However, he isn't going to let her off that easily. Pushing her forward a little more, they are soon on the boat with her face just at the front edge.

"Not yet....not yet."

Charon pushes the boat off, guiding them down the river once more. Gran'zel shivers with pleasure as he waits till they are under way before he begins to thrust in and out of her tight body.

"Hold it...till I say..."

He continues the fucking of her as they glide along, varying his pace faster and slower. They are halfway back when his peak hits, exploding into her as he calls out his command.

"Cum!"
 
There were many attempts to curl her tail to hide what is happening, yet that ended up being impossible considering there is is no way of hiding it. Her claws dug deep into the side of the boat and at least managed to hide the humiliation within her arms. The struggle to hold back brought tears and whimpers while she fought to keep any sense of focus.

It felt as though it would never end and at times she looked up to see where they were, only to grow embarrassed by being so openly displayed. The souls didn't care what is happening to her, nor did Charon.. Or at least from what she can tell, he wasn't phased by it. None of that mattered, it still embarrassed her to know that all eyes could be watching her, recalling back to those imps earlier.

Eventually, the humiliation vanished as she couldn't hold back anymore, her whimpers growing louder, on the verge of pleading with him. Trying so hard to remind herself that he said to wait until he gave permission, which meant begging would be useless. Her claws dug harder into the boat when he picked up the pace, she could feel him getting harder and thicker, realizing he is getting close.

For a split second she feared that he would keep denying her, even after he came, thinking he is going to leave her hanging. Though that fear vanished the second he gave the permission and seconds later her shaky screams filled the tunnel they were in. It wouldn't surprise her if the whole realm heard it with how intense she came.

The embarrassment flushed over her cheeks as she came again without even trying, quivering and bucking underneath his hands. Her tail curled tightly around his leg as if to keep him there, silently begging him to keep going.
 
When Raylee screamed out her orgasm, there was one minor demon leader who just happened to be right on the bank of the river collecting souls from it. That was the gargoyle leader, Diamont. Unlike most demons,he was mute but not deaf. Her strong scent was even picked up by his strong sense of scent, grinning. He watched as the boat carrying the strange demoness and Gran'zel by, pausing in his collecting of souls to turn into his minions. Knowing where Gran'zel was, the gargoyle lord made a mental note to visit and see exactly was going on.

Gran'zel panted softly as he remained within his queen, leaving her in the position she was in. If he picked up on her little begging cue with her tail, he made no mention of it. Though he was softening a little, he picked up his thrusting into her once more, feeling her squeeze along his length. He was soon fully hard once more, pumping hard and faster into her cum-filled tunnel. The sounds of flesh slapping and the squishing of the juices being forced out of her filled the air, splashing on the floor of the boat.

He still hadn't given her permission to come by the time they had reached the dock, though he could feel she was straining with the effort.

"Lead...on...pet..."
 
Last edited:
By the time they reached the dock, she could barely move and she trembled when looking up to see where they were now. Growling deeply after seeing how far she needed to go, knowing deep down she wouldn't make it without shattering.

Glancing back over her shoulder to see Gran'zel grinning, that hushed the protesting growl and a pleading whimper took it's place. Although she didn't actually say anything, seeing the expectation in his eyes. With an extremely shaky hand, Raylee proceeded to work on getting out of the boat.

After the pounding he had given her, each movement she made was a difficult one and slowly made it on the dock. However, once on the dock she only made it half way to the other side before she fell to her elbows. Her entire body shaking with a desperate need for release.

"Please.... Daddy.... I can't hold... hold it anymore.... Please... Allow me to cum.. for you.... Please Daddy.."

Raylee did try to get up again, doing what she can to keep moving forward... Though it's clear she couldn't move easily as her arms were too shaky and kept giving out on her.
 
He decides to a take a little pity on her for a bit.

"Then..cum...Fuck..."

He can't hold out any longer, feeling himself swelling within her as he is close to the edge. However, he decides not to cum inside her this time. Instead, he pulls out of her as he lets her drop onto all four. His hot demonic seed spews from him, splashing hotly over her back, wings, and ass. He pants softly as he comes down from the orgasm.

He doesn't say anything to let her up as he walks around in front of her. At the same time, the end of his tail wraps around her neck firmly like a leash as he begins to walk back towards the castle.
 
She tried to push back while he pulled out, wanting that ultimate orgasm again, though he gave the permission, her climax was a rather quick one. He pulled out too fast and didn't give her the gift of his seed, which is what she needed most. The way he started to walk off, he gave the vibe of being irritated with her. It wasn't her fault that she can't hold it when he pounds into her with that monstrous cock of his.

Still, she started to weakly stand up without thinking about it until she felt something wrap around her neck. His cum still hot on her back, causing her to shiver as it trailed down over her sides. What landed on her arms, she licked off while following after him.

Being in heat is driving her insane and the craving for his seed consumed her. The grip his tail had on her only excited her more and soft, needful whimpers escaped her. Her scent stronger than ever as her need kept growing, the motion of her legs kept stimulating her swollen lips and clit. The scent of his seed all over her back kept her one edge, biting her tongue to keep from begging for more.

Realizing that he will give it to her when he decides to reward her. Though, that made her ears lower after recalling the tone in his voice as he gave the permission. Instead of allowing her to cum all over his cock he had pulled out, right when her climax hit.

"I-.... I apologize.... If.. I disappointed you.. daddy... I-I tried to hold it and to... to do your bidding... It.. It was just too much for me to handle.."
 
He chuckled softly for a moment as he stopped, hearing her words. He looked back at her with a smile.

"You are still young my queen. You will learn and grow soon enough."

He turned back around, starting back towards the castle. His tail stayed around her neck as he continued, tugging on her her follow after him. His tail did stay slightly loose, but it kept just tight enough so she was forced to crawl after him.

The scent of her heat was plenty to attract his imps to crawl out of the lake, drooling as they approached her. However a look from him was enough to keep them at bay. As they approached the castle, another demon was sitting on a rock at the foot of the staircase.

This was Anzerel, one of a number of demons who spent their time training other demons in various fighting skills. She just happened to specialize in dagger fighting. Her right foot was resting against the rock beneath her, her three toe claws tapping gently against the stone. Her other shapely leg was out stretched in front of her on the cave floor, lazily flipping a dagger in her right hand. Her face brightened for a moment at seeing the pair, slipping to stand up.

"I was wondering why you had called me Gran'zel. She is a cutie."

Gran'zel chuckled for a moment, shaking his head as his tail slipped from around Raylee's neck to free her. He looked back with a smile.

"This is the one I said would be training you. COme and meet her."
 
She wasn't too certain of how to handle his response, then again it wasn't easy to think of details as it is. Despite how humiliating it was to crawl, especially after seeing they had a visitor, it did create an odd sensation. A shiver danced down her spine as her pussy pulsed from that sensation.

As they approached the visitor, Raylee didn't know what to do, he released her throat, though didn't say much of anything else. The thought that she is suppose to be his queen came forth, in which case, she should stand tall and proud in this greeting. However, with this increasing need to have more of his seed, already being on all fours, crawling to his feet.... She didn't feel like a tall and proud queen in that moment.

If anything, she actually wanted to hide this embarrassment behind his legs. Instead, she crawled to kneel at his side, more like a proud slave, which is exactly how she felt in those few moments with his cum covering her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Raylee..."

She looked up to meet the female demons gaze for the first time, her ears slightly perking up at the beauty of this demon.

"What shall I call you?"
 
Anzeral giggled softly, seeing her would be student crawling to sit beside Gran'zel. She gave one last flip of her dagger before it disappeared into thin air. She slipped off of the rock to stand up, spreading her wings out wide behind her for a moment before pulling them back together behind her.

"Since you will be my student, you can just call me Mistress. You will have to earn my name Raylee."

She walked towards the two of them, a gentle sway to her hips. She stopped in front of Raylee, looking down at her. She grinned a little, smelling the combination of sweat, cum and the necter of the angelic demon in heat. She looked towards Gran'zel for a moment who just nodded and walked over to the rock she had just vacanted, sitting to watch what was going on. As he promised, he wasn't going to stray from his queen's presence when she was with other demons.

The demoness reached down, hooking two fingers beneath Raylee's chin. Lifting her up slowly, it was plain to see that Anzerel was a good foot taller than Raylee. Without a word, the demoness pressed her mouth against Raylee's in a forced, passionate kiss for a few moments before breaking away.

"Mmm..you will be a treat to teach...What do you wish to learn Raylee?"
 
Raylee whimpered into the kiss with trembling legs, the way she appeared with that kiss, one would think she just came. Proven by the fresh wetness streaming down her inner thighs, breathless and panting for air after the kiss broke. She needed more and at this point, she didn't care where that more came from. The question brought her attention back to reality and she had to regain some of her senses.

"There are a few things I wish to learn..... Mistress..."

Glancing towards Gran'zel for a moment, pondering if she should tell this demon about the dagger or not. It is a rare dagger and the design of it gives away of what it is. However, he obviously trusted this demon and figured she may as well put trust in her as well.

"For starters... I wish to learn how to use this dagger better. I was never trained to fight to begin with. But with this dagger... Well.... I can't see the target. It blindfolds me, pretty much leads me and all I see is the aura of the target. Almost like it takes control and ignores me.... I would also like to learn how to conceal it.. The way it is, anyone can take it.."

Showing off her thigh to show where she hides it how, pretty much a place where anyone can see it if she's wearing things like what she is now.

"Also... I-I don't know how to protect my dreams.. I never had to do that before, but I think I need to learn it here. The last thing.... Something the prophet just recently told me.. I.. I guess I have the ability to create illusions.. Illusions that are believably real to whoever I cast it on. I do not even know where to start with that trick."

For the time, Raylee didn't mention anything about learning how to pleasure another. After that kiss, it is safely assumed that she'll learn soon enough, whether she wants to or not. That is the least important thing.. to her it is anyway... Learning how to control and use the dagger is the most important.
 
The demoness stepped back a little as Raylee began to speak of what was required that she wished to learn. She nodded softly, listening as Raylee spoke while walking around her to examine her more closely. She giggled a little seeing the cum from Gran'zel splattered over the angel's wings and down her back. When the dress was opened so that the special dagger was revealed, the demoness squatted down in front of the angel.

"Such a beautiful weapon."

She revealed out for a moment, but didn't touch the dagger itself. Instead, two fingers traced along Raylee's soft skin around the dagger.

"Blind-fighting? That will be simple enough to teach. The illusions and dream-fighting someone else will have to teach you."

Her fingers glided up along the angel's inner thigh, collecting up some of her spilled cum. She mmed for a moment as she licked off her fingers, enjoying the taste. She stood back up in front of Raylee with a smile.

"My training will be long and hard. I will push you to your physical limits and then some. Are you prepared for that?"
 
A deep blush grew on her cheeks when watching the demon taste the cum, being the first time with a female. Though, a bit of disappointment crept in after hearing she had to go somewhere else for the illusion training. But, there wasn't much she can do about it and at least she'll get to train in fighting.

The question made Raylee hesitate, considering how long Gran'zel was using her and the increasing desires growing by the second. Typically she would be very exhausted by now with how intense some of her orgasms were. Yet, sleep and resting is the last thing she wanted to do right now. Giving a weak smile, Raylee gave a little nod to the demoness.

"I believe that I am ready... Mistress."

The hesitation is still there, though she figures this training might help with keeping her distracted. Hoping that the fighting will take her mind off begging him for more of his seed. Slowly she reached down to take the dagger out of its sheath, though nothing happened right away since she wasn't being threatened. It was also very clear that she didn't know how to hold it properly.

"Is it easier to use two daggers? If that is the case.. I will need another dagger "
 
The demoness gave a little smirk at the angel's question.

"There is no easy in learning between one and two weapon fighting. You can fight with one dagger just as well as you can with two. You need to get straight what kind of fighting you wish to learn."

She leaned closer to Raylee, their lips just barely touching.

"Are you really going to need more that one dagger? Tell me, just what are you wanting to learn?"

Her black eyes looked deeply into Raylee's, waiting for her answer. She wasn't at all upset, merely amused by the angel. As she waited on the answer, her right hand pulled out a large strip of leather that would be used as the blindfold.
 
Biting her lip with her tail flicking, ears slightly lowered with mixed feelings, uncertain of what she really wanted. One thing is certain though, Raylee wanted to kiss this female again. That thought sent a shiver down her spine.

"I-I wish to learn with two daggers... But I don't have control of this one yet, so perhaps I should just learn what this dagger can really do.. to start with... Mistress"

Licking her lips and accidentally touching Anzeral's lips lightly in the process. Raylee felt some kind of material touching her arm, taking a small step back to see the leather material. With a soft smile, Raylee gripped her dagger tighter, trying to make it trigger.

Being in heat and in a constant need for sexual release, it didn't help much in convincing the dagger. Closing her eyes for a moment and put more focus onto the dagger until it decided to respond. It pulsed in her hand and in seconds the blindfold it creates for her covered her eyes.

"The dagger provides a blindfold for me Mistress.... I think it is what allows me to see the auras of the threat."

She raised the towards the demoness and held it directly over the spot of where it would strike her. The aura showing the flow of red energy that coursed through her, the killing spot right in the center of her chest.

"I can see where to strike you... the very spot that would kill you.. But nothing more. I can't see your physical movements, only the flow of your aura's energy."
 
The demoness gave a little grin at the lick to her lips, a slight shiver of pleasure going along her spine. When Raylee did make up her mind about using only one dagger, the demoness stepped back a little.

"Baby steps, angel, baby steps."

She grinned a little, twirling the leather back and forth in her fingers as she saw how the angel's blindfold went over her eyes.

"The auras may be all you see, but that doesn't help you if you can not read my movements. No, that is not how you will learn my method of blindfighting. I will take you all the way down to the ground."

Anzerel grinned for a moment at the multiple meanings behind her words, wondering if the angel would catch on. She did hear Gran'zel chuckle behind her as she reached up and wrapped the leather blindfold around Raylee's head, putting her in complete darkness. She gave a little raise of her eyebrows as she watched Raylee's oufit shift into another outfit, one that seemed more suitable to her.

"Before we even can begin to have you learn fighting stances, you must learn to operate without sight. Put that toy away."

She deiced to tease the angel for a few moments, walking around her slowly. As she did, the demoness's fingertips and wingtips tounched lightly against the exposed areas of skin.
 
She had a strong feeling of what Anzerel meant when speaking of her training methods, though there were too many other distracting thoughts running wild to give it much attention.Being fully blind caught her off guard and her ear pinned low with some resistance to this idea. However, he is still there watching and this demoness.... her Mistress... knew far more than Raylee could ever possibly know. There is little choice and backing out would be the cowards way out, there's only one way to go that is forward now.

NAturally, Raylee half expected to be attacked right away, yet instead was told to put the dagger away and with some hesitation, she did as requested. It was silently driving her crazy to feel the touches and not being able to see where or what it is that did the touching. Deep down she knew it had to be her Mistress considering she could hear the demoness breathing. However, there were more than just her hands that did the touching and that is what Raylee couldn't figure out.

For now she remained quiet, except for some small whimpers that told them both where some other sweet spots were. Some were very obvious by the reaction, instantly showing signs of submission. Others would just bring out a soft, pleading whimper of how sensitive the area is.

Taking a few seconds to calm down the raging nerves, trying to not allow herself to panic. Despite being blinded, she still closed her eyes and started to use her other senses. Slowly her ears perked back up and started to listen to everything around her, both of the demons breathing, her Mistress' hooves tapping on the stones, the subtle motion of her wings. Before too long her ears were twitching and pointing in whatever direction her Mistress walked.

Scent started to kick in as well and when the Mistress walked in front of her, Raylee's head would lift slightly and slowly follow the direction of the scent. Her tail still flicked around, only now it is slower and calmer while she focused on listening more.
 
Back
Top