The Perfect Mate (Closed for Lexylove13)

Martin lunged into her fellating mouth. The sucking sounds that her orifice made hardened his cock. Pressing her face into his pubic hair, Nikki’s fiancée asked the maid:

“Is this what you want?”



Ferdinand, once his sister left his penis without a pussy to fuck, entered Emma. Swatting his sibling in the ass, he said, “Then you better get that dildo on the bed….”

Grabbing her breasts for support, Nikki’s brother then forcefully slammed his dick into the waitress. As he neared his time to ejaculate, he asked Nikki:

“Would you like me to lube her pussy with my sperm?”
 
Char moaned as she sucked Martin clean. After she eased him out then nodded her head. "Yes it is."she said. Char went back to sucking him.


Nikki flinched as she grabbed the dildo then pouted at her brother. "What about me? I wanted you to cum inside me..."she said. She walked back over and switched out the toys.
 
Martin allowed Char to consume his essence as he ejaculated into the maid’s mouth. He shook with delight as she continued to pleasure his penis – adding honey to his member as Char prevented his organ from softening after his orgasm. Once he felt sufficiently hard enough to fuck her pussy, he replaced his cock in her vagina as he asked:

“Would you mind if I fuck you again?”



“You can fuck Emma when you come back,” Ferdinand explained to his sister as he slowed to prevent himself from ejaculating into the waitress’s cunt. He then went on to say, “I’ll take you from behind while you screw Emma with the strap-on….”
 
Char made sure that she sucked him dry before laying back. "Please fuck me again."she begged. She was loving this as since her own husband wasn't this creative.

Nikki walked back over and kissed her brother's cheek. She eased him out before getting in front of him. Nikki eased the toy in before beginning to fuck Emma again.
 
Pushing his hips forward, Martin reentered Char as he lay on top of the maid. He then poured the remaining honey on both her nipples. “You need to get more honey,” he stated as he nursed on her sweet bust.

Her buxom chest heaved as he drew honey flavored milk from her breasts; and Char moaned as Martin banged his cock into her sloppy pussy. “I’m cumming!” he declared as he held her tighter, “Do you still want me inside you?”



With Nikki toy’s fucking Emma, Ferdinand put his penis inside his sister’s vagina. Her arousal seemed obvious as she wrapped her vaginal muscles around his prick. Gasping in pleasure, he guided his sibling as he synchronized his thrusts with that of his sister:

“That’s it,” he said in approval, “follow me lead.” As his lunges grew more frequent, Ferdinand held his sister’s bosom and started fondling Nikki’s boobs. “Tell me when you’re close to cumming,” he told younger sister. Nearing orgasm, Ferdinand’s balls tightened and he squeezed Nikki’s buxom tits as he pounded his sister’s cunt hole with abandon:

“I want to cum with you!”
 
Char clung to Martin as he began to fuck her again. "Yes it will be fine. Please cum inside me."she said. She spent majority of the time here though Nikki loved seeing her kids. Char was happy as her kids loved Nikki.

Nikki moaned out as she felt her brother fuck her. She nodded her but felt the pleasure building back up. "I'm close. Oh god!."she screamed. Nikki was very close to cumming.
 
Martin filled her with his cum – glad to relieve his balls of semen. His penis jerked violently; squirting sperm into Char’s vagina as his arms embraced the maid’s sweaty body.

Eventually, his body stopped twitching, and he continued to nurse from Char’s full breasts. As he felt his cum-soaked cock pulling out of the maid, he rubbed his member against her passage, trying to stay hard as he asked the maid underneath his exhausted body:

“Do you want me to get you pregnant?” After he swallowed another mouthful of breastmilk, he clumsily added, “Does your mistress permit her maids to have children with her fiancée?”
 
Char began to pant slightly though sighed softly. "Yes, it is fine. Though I already have two beautiful babies who just adore Ms. Nikki."she said. She held him close as she sucked on her tits. "Though if it isn't too much to ask....can I pump quick? I still have a baby too feed."she said. Char hoped that would be okay.

"Oh fuck....I'm going to cum!"screamed Nikki.
 
Last edited:
Ferdinand finally gave in and inseminated his sister with his sperm:

“I’m cumming!” he roared as he lunged deep into Nikki’s pussy. Her vagina milked his dick while her whole body spasmed in a shattering climax that made her moan in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Emma grabbed hold of Nikki’s breasts and dug her nails into her fleshy bosom. She purred in ecstasy as her toes curled in front of Ferdinand’s mouth. Tempted to suck them, but unwilling to displease his sister, Ferdinand whispered into Nikki’s ear:

“Can I suck on Emma’s toes?”
 
Nikki flinched as she felt Emma's nails. "Go ahead though she is hurting my boobs."she said. She wanted her brother to be pleased as well. Nikki eased out of Emma, feeling her brother slip out. She took the toy off before sitting by Emma.

Char was very nervous if Martin would let her pump so she could feed her baby girl.
 
“Please,” Martin said as he released Char from his embrace, “and come back with more things for us to eat tonight.” He kissed the maid before letting depart and wondered what other forms of consumables she might bring back to their bed. While waiting for Char’s return, Martin masturbated, and imagined Char pregnant with her third child….
 
Last edited:
Char kissed him back before heading out. She was to pump and come back with whipped cream and strawberry syrup. Char set the tray down on the nightstand. "I thank you...I've been struggling to make enough milk for my baby girl."she said.
 
Taking one of Char’s nipples, he sucked on the maid’s tit, filling his mouth with breastmilk as he waited for her to decorate her other breast with the next course of his dinner….



Ferdinand licked her toes when she received permission from his sister. As he switched his attention to Emma’s other foot, he whispered, “Thanks….”

He also freed Nikki’s from the waitress’s grip as he turned his sister so that they can kiss. “Did you like that?” he inquired as he bade Emma kneel and perform anilingus on Emma’s asshole.
 
Char moaned softly as she covered her tit with the strawberry syrup. "I hope you like fruit."she said. She kissed his forehead then smiled at him. "I would love it if you met my kids."she said.

Nikki smiled at her brother and nodded her head. She kissed him softly before watching. "Yes I did my dear brother. "She said.
 
“I’d like that,” Martin answered before his mouth licked the syrup and whipped cream that covered Char’s left breast. After savoring the strawberry flavor left on his mouth, he cleared his palate by washing down the syrup with her milk. At the same time, his dick returned to her pussy – thrilled to once again fuck the maid’s cum-dripping snatch.

“I hope they’ll like me,” he added while his phallic thrusts rammed her womb. Her body quickened in pleasure as he kept pounding his sex into her cunt. In the middle of cleaning her areola of cream, he asked, “Can you tell me more about them?”
 
Char smiled then moaned out before relaxing. "My oldest which is a boy, Bentley who will be 8 next month. My younest which is a girl, Sophia is only three months."she said. She pulled up Martin into a soft kiss. "Both look like me but Sophia has blonde hair like her father."she said. Char knewas that Nikki would love to see the kids.
 
As she talked about her children, Martin continued to fuck Char’s pussy while suckling on the maid’s cleaned breast. Stopping his breastfeeding, he held Char’s right breast as he asked:

“Can you put the strawberry syrup first, then the whipping cream?”

His penis felt her tightening grip on his manhood and Martin never ceased his constant lunging into her quivering hole. Confident that she needed only a couple more thrusts before orgasming, Nikki’s fiancée rammed his dick hard into her womb. When she came, Martin blew his load into her vagina.

While kissing Char’s sweaty cleavage, his right ear heard the pounding of her heart and he worked his way up to her lips as he said, “I can’t wait to meet them.” After he kissed Char, he teased her nipples, tracing his fingers around the periphery of her areolae as he added, “I’m sure they’re as lovely as their mother….”



Knowing that his sister liked having a woman give her cunnilingus while her brother fucked her pussy, Ferdinand turned Nikki so that Emma now faced her bare cunt. Sticking his dick back into her vagina, Ferdinand then had Emma lick her clit while he asked:

“Is that what you want, sis?”
 
Char nodded her head before moaned, cumming once more. She caught her breathe before reaching for the supplies. Char did in the order that Martin wanted. "Mmmm they will be here tomorrow. "she said. She kissed his forehead as she was so excited for them to meet.


Nikki moaned out feeling her brother's cock back inside her. "Oh yes! Feels so good my dear brother."she said. Though Nikki was excited for the wedding and a baby.
 
Secretly, Martin wanted to eventually father Char’s next child. He longed to see Nikki and Char engage in lesbian sex while their bellies grew big with his children. These fantasies made mastering his orgasms impossible and he ejaculated while spurring the maid to bounce off his cumming cock:

“Are you going to introduce me as their new daddy?” he questioned Char while cleaning up her tits – smeared with whipped cream and strawberry syrup. The sweets landed on his chest and the leftovers on her bosom offered a delicious opportunity to ravish his lover’s breasts. While licking her breasts and occasionally drinking breastmilk to wash down the overwhelmingly sweet flavor of his feast, he asked:

“Would you mind using your mouth to clean up my body?”



Ferdinand, meanwhile, felt Emma suckling on his testicles. At the same time, the waitress used her fingers to stimulate his sister’s erect clitoris. As the siblings reached their climaxes, Nikki’s brother asked:

“Do you think you’re already pregnant with our child?”

Of course, he needed to help his sibling make the proper arrangements: an official wedding for Nikki and Martin; followed by a private nuptial ceremony for him and his incestuous sibling. When he finally ejaculated – Ferdinand felt the grip of Nikki’s spasming vagina as he also asked:

“What kind of a wedding would you like, my sister?”
 
Char nodded her head as she would lick him clean. "Of course I'll clean you. Yes I would...seeing as their real father has issues."she said. She moaned as she came hard once more.

Nikki moaned as she rested against her brother. "Well I would like a big wedding, be a princess for a day. Though I would love a beach wedding with you."she said. She shivered as she began to cum. "Not sure will find out in a few weeks."she said
 
Martin’s body tensed as Char’s tongue licked his chest. His nipples firmed as her mouth lapped the mess around his breasts. “Suck my nipples,” he said as Nikki’s fiancée placed one the maid’s hands on his cock.

Martin’s penis – coated with semen and Char’s sticky juices – moved up and down (stimulated by Char’s skillful hand job) as he also asked:

“What kind of issues,” he shuddered when he pulled her hand away to put his erection back inside the maid’s waiting cunt, “does their father have?”



“Which wedding would you like to have first?” Ferdinand wanted to fulfill his sister’s dreams of a romantic wedding, but he also wanted to fill his Nikki with his cum. Grabbing her tits, he pumped harder, letting go of his discipline and permitting his dick to ejaculate as he continued to converse with his sister:

“Would you like a big church wedding?” he gripped her breasts tight as his sperm squirted into Nikki’s vagina. “Afterwards,” he continued, “we can sail away and have our beachside wedding on that private nude resort…. That’s incest friendly….”
 
Char sucked on his nipples as she stroked him. After a bit Char sighed softly. "He isn't faithful.....tried to get with other girls. Plus he won't help with the kids anymore. I'm practically raising them alone. That is why Ms.Nikki is allowing me to live here with them. She gave us our part of the house."[/b]she said. Char soon licked her hand clean before smiling at Martin.


"Yes! I big wedding....though I need to marry Martin first so no one finds out. Though I already have a dresses in mind for both weddings."she said. Nikki soon moaned out as she felt her brother grab her breasts. "I want both to be romantic."she said.
 
Massaged by her vaginal, Martin’s manhood slowly climbed toward a climax. He pressed his lips on her bosom – kissing her nipples (puffy and leaking milk from his suckling) Martin once again nursed from breasts as he lunged upward into her pulsing matrix. “Don’t worry,” he assured the maid as he neared ejaculation, “I’ll be their father.”



As Emma attended to their genitals with her mouth, Ferdinand moaned as she fellated his organ clean of Nikki’s cunt juices. “Yes,” he agreed as the waitress brought his penis back to an erection, “you and Martin should have a proper wedding.” Then, keeping him hard by stroking his slick dick, Emma turned to Nikki – giving cunnilingus to her friend as Emma licked off the semen clinging to Nikki’s puffy labia.

“You should take Martin to church,” Ferdinand added as Emma replaced his member inside Nikki, “and introduce him to the pastor.” He groaned as Emma fondled his balls while Nikki slammed her butt into his thrusting cock:

“How about inviting him and Emma to Sunday service?” he suggested as he thought having an official wedding for himself and his new fiancée. Furthermore, as his prick dug into his sister’s g-spot, he realized that he might want to include Char the maid:

“You might also want to have Char and the kids join us….”
 
Char moaned out but smiled at Martin. "I would love you to be their father."she said. She held him close as she played with her hair. Char knew her son would adore Martin.

Nikki moaned out loudly as she rested back against her brother. "Yes...though I talked with Char. She needs our help, her husband was unfaithful. I want to keep her kids safe and wanted them to live with us. I feel Martin may like her too."she said.
 
“And how would they feel,” he began to feel the signs – a sensation on his prick that always accompanied an orgasm. With his muscles spasming, his grip on Char tightened as he came inside the maid. When he finally recovered his ability to speak, he asked, “about having another brother or sister?”



Emma fondled Ferdinand’s testicles when she pulled his cock out of Nikki. She tasted Nikki’s cunt juice on his penis while her other hand fingered her vagina. Meanwhile, the siblings continued their discussion:

“Of course,” Ferdinand muttered as Emma took his entire manhood into her orifice. As she deepthroated his dick, he said to Nikki, “I can help Char get out of her marriage.”
Returning Ferdinand organ back inside his sister’s humid cunt, Emma played with Nikki’s clit as she looked up and asked, “How can I help you cum, Nikki?”
 
Back
Top