The new Naked Party Thread.

Yeah, I doubt there's a hot sauce in the world that would make a turkey vulture edible.

Raccoons seem to like them. Just talked to my father. He said coons had pulled the sitting mother off her next and made short work of her. They left the eggs, though.

He went up there to throw a couple buckets of lime to diminish the smell. That's when he found her.

After that, he went to get a gun and killed the 10th, 11th and 12th coons in the barn in 3 weeks. It's a bit of an epidemic back in Pike County right now. Raccoons are way over-populated. There is also one incident of rabies back home so far. Coons are not a good thing to have around, but they took care of the vulture issue.

It's a universal requirement for dogs, unless they can prove a life-threatening allergy to the vaccine, like my little terrier had. And the treatment for humans is no where near as drastic as the one Pasteur came up with. However, administering it to wildlife is a bit of a pipe dream. It's rather like controlling populations of, say, elephants with birth control drugs. Good luck with that!

It's a universal requirement for dogs, unless they can prove a life-threatening allergy to the vaccine, like my little terrier had. And the treatment for humans is no where near as drastic as the one Pasteur came up with. However, administering it to wildlife is a bit of a pipe dream. It's rather like controlling populations of, say, elephants with birth control drugs. Good luck with that!

We have a very heated debate about Badgers and TB infecting domestic cattle.
Veterinary science has an 'inoculation' for the Badger, but not many people fancy the idea of force-feeding an angry Badger and it's difficult to persuade Brock and his family to eat the treated food.

Sweet land of Jesus, it's hot out there. The Midwest is cooking to a charbroiled mess.

*Pulls police tap off the door*

What the hell happened in here? Did someone murder the elves?

Back