The new Naked Party Thread.

Handley_Page

Draco interdum Vincit
To quote the previous one:

The Naked Party Thread
Rebooted, but still true to Molly's original intent, to wit:

"SweetWitch: Welcome to my party. There are only 3 rules:
1. Take off your clothes and grab a drink.
2. No anger, pain or sadness.
3. Have a blast.The past year has been hard on a great many.
Let's take today to unwind, enjoy our blessings and revel in nudity and naughtiness. Hey, Santa's done for the year and is on vacation.*Vodka, anyone? Rum punch? There's a keg with no bottom in the corner and a drunken elf dispensing B52 shots at the fully-stocked bar. We have non-alcoholic beverages and hot cocoa. There are marshmallows to roast in the fireplace. The munchies are in the dining room, so help yourself.Turn up the music, grab a partner and dance. Let's have some fun."

Dragon's addendum:-
Olaf's in charge. Ask about the Bathing facilities.

Rolf's the Chief of the Bar.
He has vast stocks of almost everything.

Now; who'll join me for a glass of restorative?

Don't ya just love it when laurel cleans house. Everything is all shiny and new again. :cool:

By the way HP, Molly is going to have your ass for starting her thread back up. Someone did that the last time and have not been seen since. :eek:

Don't ya just love it when laurel cleans house. Everything is all shiny and new again. :cool:

By the way HP, Molly is going to have your ass for starting her thread back up. Someone did that the last time and have not been seen since. :eek:

I claim no responsibility for the disappearance. :devil:

I'm putting rum in the hot chocolate and crawling into the fireplace to get the marshmallows.

Would this have anything to do with your 'stalking' practices ?

I claim no responsibility for the disappearance. :devil:

Molly, dear, none would possibly suggest otherwise.
Glass of cold Vodka, Madam ?
:rose:

PS. Perhaps the Bear would be kind enough to explain the Bathing and so on ?

Perhaps I need a bigger screen ?
:)

PS. Actually,m I think I need new glqasses !

D(.)(.)

Dollie------------ I could sure use a nice bath after all this house cleaning. Which way do I go and will there be helpers to scrub my back?

Dollie------------ I could sure use a nice bath after all this house cleaning. Which way do I go and will there be helpers to scrub my back?

Talk to Olaf about that.
That said, I'm sure the Bear could give you a few hints.

PS.
Look guys,
Is there a way that I have a fairly large typeface on the screen ? :confused:
If I do the size-change (Ctrl +) the script is too small for me to read.
Any practical guidance would be a help
(it's PC, running XP, with nVidia graphics)

Last edited:
Talk to Olaf about that.
That said, I'm sure the Bear could give you a few hints.

PS.
Look guys,
Is there a way that I have a fairly large typeface on the screen ? :confused:
If I do the size-change (Ctrl +) the script is too small for me to read.
Any practical guidance would be a help
(it's PC, running XP, with nVidia graphics)

Make sure zoom text only is checked in views, zoom.

The baths are down the hall to the left. Fourth door on the right.

Back scrubbing is the responsibility of the hand maidens, though we use the term 'Maidens' very, very loosely. :devil:

Thank you, Bear.
It's a while since these were posted for the benefit of the more recent arrivals.
:)

-----------

Tx. I the top left corner of my firefox is the 'back' arrow, and a circled letter i.
:confused:

Back