Kinky little fantasy :)

Love the thought of cumming inside deep to the hilt and impregnating whilst she's cumming 😀
 
Tessa. Filling her is so fun and not knowing that she may be pregnant is a thrill as I leave town and she doesn’t even know my name
 
Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!

Love to chat about this. I’m on hangouts or Skype businesstravel66@gmail
 
Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!


Hey Tessa,
I am always up for a good sexy chat,
If you are still looking lets chat, I will be happy to tell you just how I would
get you knocked up ......
 
I have a fantasy of going to a truck stop and strip naked in my car lay back fucking myself with my vibrator while people walk right by my car. Then my car door opens......

My kik messenger is mcs8907
 
My fantasy is about women who draw the line with manual or oral. Promise it won't go any further. Lots of dirty talk about how she really wants me to cum in her.
I make the move and get on top, pounding.
She says no, it was just a fantasy. She doesn't want to get pregnant!
I keep pumping away. As she starts cumming, she keeps begging me not to cum inside.
And that's when I do, and she cums harder. She angrily hits me in the chest and I feast on her neck, and she gives up and calls me a bastard.
 
Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!

It has been about 4 years since you first posted this and you are 28 now . . . and this whole idea is still hot as fuck.

I love this idea, but for me it is specifically about it being anonymous. Maybe that is because there is no responsibility on my end and everything lands on you. Then again, I have always found anonymous sex hot as fuck.

Would you need to know the guys name?
 
Back
Top