Happy Birthday, SamScribble

holliday1960

Literotica Guru
For someone so dear, on your special day, may all your wishes come true. Sending you much love, Sam... and a new package of crayons so you can scribble for many more years to come, my sweet! Very Happy Birthday, Sam! always your friend, C.:rose::kiss:

Happy birthday Sam!

May it be filled with love, peace, good food and many wonderful words.

and crayons.

Last edited:
Hippy Pappy Bithunday, Sam (to quote A A Milne) - and may there be many more.

Happy Birthday old son. May your crayons always be sharp.

For someone so dear, on your special day, may all your wishes come true. Sending you much love, Sam... and a new package of crayons so you can scribble for many more years to come, my sweet! Very Happy Birthday, Sam! always your friend, C.:rose::kiss:

Thank you, Holliday. As another friend remarked: It has now been quite a few laps around the sun - even for a boy with crayons. <HUG>

Happy birthday Sam!

May it be filled with love, peace, good food and many wonderful words.

and crayons.

Thank you, Fan. Yes, there was food. There may even have been a glass or two of wine. :)

Happy Birthday old son. May your crayons always be sharp.

Thanks, Tx. I like to think that my crayons are still reasonably sharp. But, these days, I do sometimes have trouble remembering where I left them. :D

Thank you, Bramblethorn. As someone once said (I'm not going to look it up), 'if I had known that I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of my body'. :)

I think that was me. ;) Old age is not for people with a low threshold of pain.

Back