got a comment today...

ellen_devlin

Virgin
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Posts
5
got a comment on a story today accusing me of actually being a gay or trans man rather than a woman. so amusing I wanted to share it with others who might understand.

I bury the needle on heterosexuality... I suppose that means I love men as much as a gay man? heh.
 
I'm sure it was complimenting you as being higher evolved. :D
 
LOL.
I was curious and would have loved to ask further... it was a story about giving a cock-worshiping blow job. Did the person just think that a woman couldn't possibly enjoy it in that way? Of course it was an anon comment, and quite troll-y.
 
Some of the anymice don't believe women visit Lit, much less write stories here.

Welcome to the madhouse.
 
got a comment on a story today accusing me of actually being a gay or trans man rather than a woman. so amusing I wanted to share it with others who might understand.

I bury the needle on heterosexuality... I suppose that means I love men as much as a gay man? heh.

That was a good story. You got a couple of response comments defending it too, I see.
 
Some of the anymice don't believe women visit Lit, much less write stories here.

Welcome to the madhouse.

Surprisingly enough, I've not gotten any of that here. I either exude pheromones potent enough to travel through packet switching networks, or I'm just not a big enough name here to have my own trollish audience. Either way, not complaining. :)
 
Hey you guys - how about posting your stories in your profile page so that we can access them easily and read them.
 
Interesting what people think... Because I could NOT have seen that being written by a man.

Not personally, anyway. Even knowing that there are a number of males writing from a seemingly female POV in many stories I would never have considered this as one of those types of stories, and I would be VERY SURPRISED if in reality this is a male's writing here.
 
Here's my "couldn't have been written by a woman" story. Enjoy! :)
https://www.literotica.com/s/his-fantasies-cock-worship

I'm guessing your nonny troll found himself getting turned on by the story... as the giver of the bj, not the receiver - he protesteth too much!

The female voice was pretty clear to me - a healthy, rampant enjoyment of cock, a celebration of her partner's phallus. I sensed a much stronger hetero female aesthetic than gay aesthetic here, but that was defined as much by the context and observational stuff. I 99% agree with Desire that only a woman could have written this, but I do know male writers who'd give the other 1% a good shot.
 
Women enjoying literature of the obscene persuasion? Preposterous I say! What will they think of next? Voting?

:)
 
LOL.
I was curious and would have loved to ask further... it was a story about giving a cock-worshiping blow job. Did the person just think that a woman couldn't possibly enjoy it in that way? Of course it was an anon comment, and quite troll-y.

And we all know that Anonymous is 100% right 100% of the time.

I read the story almost as an instruction manual, spelling out in detail what she was doing to him, and leaving nothing to the imagination. Not that that was a bad thing, but maybe that's why Anon thought you were a male, because for men, I think, it's all about the sensation.

When I joined Lit many years ago, I was accused of being a man (but not a gay man). I still wonder where that came from, unless I, too, focus on sensation rather than relationships... it's erotica, after all. I also wonder why Anon thought that a woman couldn't describe a man's response to sexual stimulation, when Lit if full of male writers describing a woman's response to sexual stimulation, with wildly varying degrees of accuracy. A bit of a double standard working here, I think.
 
I definitely wondered if the troll was getting a bit too involved with the story in an uncomfortable (for him) way. I purposely make my lit submissions short and to the (sexual) point — I write what I like and what I want to read, and 99% of the time if I’m on lit I’m not looking for an involved story. (No offense to those who write them... I have gotten caught up in some really great reads on occasion. I’m just usually looking for more of a quickie, so to speak.)

Oh, and really, what better place to read fantastic descriptions of both sides of a blow job than gay stories? Hand jobs, too, for that matter. Maybe I’ve just done a bit too much “research.”
 
I purposely make my lit submissions short and to the (sexual) point...

Keep writing the way you do, ED. I like them short and sweet. It's why you're on my Favorites list. I wish I could cut to the chase as quickly as you do, but my characters always seem to get away from me, and my stories run longer than I'd like.
 
Back
Top