Weak 57 of Donald The Demented's Disasterious Shit Show

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Historian explains how Trump and his media enablers could be charged with treason

Presidential historian and former director of the Richard M. Nixon Presidential Library Timothy Naftali told CNN’s Ana Cabrera on Saturday that if allegations that President Donald Trump collaborated with Russia to skew the 2016 election are true, then Trump could credibly be charged with treason.

“There’s no precedent for a set of indictments regarding a foreign intervention in one of our elections,” Naftali said, regarding special counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment of 13 Russians on charges of interfering with the 2016 election. “So we’re in uncharted waters anyway.”

Naftali went on to say that the charges laid out by Mueller constitute a clear attempt to usurp the democratic process of the United States. It’s a matter, he said, of public record.

“That means that any attempt by an American citizen right now, whoever it is, to undermine the Mueller investigation, you have to interpret as a way to help Russia,” Naftali said.

Trump Twitter-rages at ‘fake news media’ for reporting on Mueller Russia indictments

Ipso Fucking Facto!:D
 
Trump fires off bizarre late night tweet blaming FBI’s Russia investigation for Parkland massacre


President Donald Trump fired off a rare late-night tweet on Saturday blaming the FBI’s attention to Russian meddling in the 2016 election for the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Wednesday.

“Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable,” Trump wrote. “They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign – there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!”

In fact, nothing in Mueller’s indictments precludes further charges against Americans associated with Russia’s “translator project” nor does it provide any exculpatory evidence on Trump and his campaign.

"Squirrel! Squirrel! Squirrel!'" He cries!:)
 
Trump gets slaughtered online for jaunty ‘thumbs up’ photo with Parkland massacre’s first responders

Trump-Parkland-thumbs-up-via-Twitter-300x161.png


President Donald Trump never seems to miss an opportunity to take a deeply upsetting national tragedy and somehow make it even worse. From his determination to equivocate after the death of Charlottesville protester Heather Heyer to his latest tone-deaf debacle — the jaunty “thumbs up” gesture the president flashed when posing for a photo with first responders to Wednesday’s massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL.

He's happy to get his face on the front page, no matter what! Could he be more of an asshole? What will he do tomorrow to embarrass himself and the nation?:confused::rolleyes:
 
He's happy to get his face on the front page, no matter what! Could he be more of an asshole? What will he do tomorrow to embarrass himself and the nation?:confused::rolleyes:
He's happy for any distraction from revelations of his Russia links. Look, bodies! And they're all because Dums and Feebs fucked up! Damn those Dums and Feebs!
 
‘He’s scared out of his mind’: Ex-official nails Trump over blaming FBI for shooting to deflect from Russia probe

The former FBI official appeared furious at the suggestion.

“Joy, let’s distill down what that late night tweet really says after some cheeseburger induced coma after 11:00PM last night,” Figliuzzi explained. “The president puts this squarely on FBI. Here’s what he’s telling parents of America, ‘hey, our gun violence problem would go away if the FBI would just leave me alone.’ That is what he’s saying.”

“He’s saying the FBI is spending too much time on the Russian threat while he is spending zero time addressing the gun violence threat,” he continued. “He’s choosing to ignore what the FBI actually does for a living. He’s choosing to ignore the fact that the local police visited this guy 39 times in response to 911 calls. Social services for the county had to do an assessment of this. Everyone in the school saw the warning signs and indicators, yet he decides not to address the mental health issues, not to propose solutions on making it easier to deny an assault weapon purchase because you have mental health issues.”

Trump, what an asshole! :eek:
 
The terrifying danger of Trump’s deteriorating mental health

“We are not in a static situation,” Dr. John Gartner said, at a presentation on presidential mental health and nuclear weapons in Washington on Monday. “We are in a deteriorating situation. And every day that goes by we are at greater risk of total nuclear annihilation.”

Psychiatrist Steven Buser explained how he evaluated nuclear personnel for the U.S. Air Force’s Nuclear Personal Reliability Program. According to PRP standards, “only those military personnel with the highest degree of reliability, trustworthiness, conduct and behavior will be allowed to work in the vicinity of nuclear weapons.”

“What if those same standards were applied to our president?” Dr. Buser asked. “What if President Trump instead was Airman Trump?…Would I feel comfortable in certifying Airman Trump as being safe to be around nuclear weapons?”

“What if I had reliable information that Airman Trump had cyberbullied others regularly on Twitter?” Buser went on. “That he had sexually abusive behavior toward women; that he was prone to erratic personal states; that he showed paranoia about being surveilled by others or unjustly persecuted; and that he had a history of highly distorted, if not untruthful statements.”

“Would I certify Airman Trump as being safe around nuclear weapons? My answer was, absolutely not.”

I wouldn't allow Trump to be around ... Well,anything more dangerous than a rubber chicken!:)
 
https://www.axios.com/scoop-skirmis...774-1e7a513d-4190-459d-ad4f-2c8746fecc6f.html

When the U.S. military aide carrying the nuclear football entered the Great Hall, Chinese security officials blocked his entry. (The official who carries the nuclear football is supposed to be close to the president at all times, along with a doctor.)
A U.S. official hurried into the adjoining room and told Kelly what was happening. Kelly rushed over and told the U.S. officials to keep walking — "We're moving in," he said — and the Americans all started moving.
Then there was a commotion. A Chinese security official grabbed Kelly, and Kelly shoved the man’s hand off of his body. Then a U.S. Secret Service agent grabbed the Chinese security official and tackled him to the ground.
That's how we play football in America.
 
Chelsea Handler tweeted a hilariously vulgar response to Donald Trump’s President’s Day call for ‘reflection

Trump tweeted “have a great, but very reflective, President’s Day” just before 9 a.m. on Monday.

Here’s how Chelsea Handler replied:
“Yes, reflection. Thats a good word for you. Start with the mirror, because you look like a giant red asshole. If you think it’s ok to go out like that, then your reality is warped. Which explains why you can’t get do anything of merit or have one ounce of dignity,” she said.

:):D

‘Why doesn’t he just shut up?’: CNN’s Setmayer launches epic rant on Trump for tweeting like an ‘insecure lunatic’

:D
 
This doesn't make much sense. If the football is supposed to be with the President then how does this work. The football is in China and the President is in Florida. I know he thinks he has a long reach, but this....?
That's what the Haitian houseboys are for. Fetch, Maurice! Good boy, Maurice! Here's a mint.
 
This doesn't make much sense. If the football is supposed to be with the President then how does this work. The football is in China and the President is in Florida. I know he thinks he has a long reach, but this....?

In case you weren't joking, or somebody reading it thinks you weren't joking-

Stuff is coming out as fast as people are leaving the White House. While this story only came to light last week, the incident happened last year during Trump's visit to China.
 
Trump demands to know why ‘Jeff Session’ isn’t investigating Obama for Russian meddling in crazed tweet

President Donald Trump on Wednesday once again attacked his own attorney general and asked why he isn’t investigating former President Barack Obama for alleged Russian election meddling.

Writing on Twitter, Trump told his followers to ask Attorney General Jeff Sessions — whose name the president misspelled as “Jeff Session” — why Democrats weren’t being investigated for “crimes” related to Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

“Question: If all of the Russian meddling took place during the Obama Administration, right up to January 20th, why aren’t they the subject of the investigation?” the president asked. “Why didn’t Obama do something about the meddling? Why aren’t Dem crimes under investigation? Ask Jeff Session (sic)!”

Inquiring morons want to know?:)
 
Mike Pence rallies conservatives with call to fight hard at 2018 elections

Pence spoke at the annual gathering of the Conservative Political Action Conference, a traditional venue for Republican leaders that this year has largely been dominated by pro-Trump forces who helped Trump in his unlikely victory in the 2016 election.

Republicans face some headwinds in November’s midterm elections as they try to hang on to majorities in both the U.S. House of Representatives and the Senate. Democrats, motivated by Trump’s chaotic presidency, feel they are poised for big victories.

Pence is worried that ifthe Congress flips, there is nothing to stopp the Impeachment of the Donald and him and even Paulie boy.


Impeach, Impeach, and Impeach again!​
 
Weak 57 of Donald The Demented's Disasterious Shit Show

Amazing, in 57 weeks "The BIG D" has done more FOR this country than Obummer did in 8 years.

...and you Socialist Whackoffs call it "a Shit Show"?
 
Amazing, in 57 weeks "The BIG D" has done more FOR this country than Obummer did in 8 years.

...and you Socialist Whackoffs call it "a Shit Show"?

List the contributions of "Donald the Despicable" made to America?

Spending millions on golf cart rentals for the secret service does not contribute to the general welfare.

Cutting revenue by trillions does not deplete the debt, it increases it!

Lying his ass off does not help much either.

Appointing "all the best people" has not helped the functioning of the government.
 
And Worth Every Penny!

‘He works for nothing!’ Trump launches rambling defense of Jared Kushner amid security clearance scrutiny

President Donald Trump on Friday issued a rambling defense of Jared Kushner after he was asked if his son-in-law should still be able to access classified information even if he does not receive a full security clearance.

In response to a question about whether he’d grant Kushner a waiver so he could keep working on sensitive foreign policy issues without a security clearance, Trump said his son-in-law was a “high-quality person” who had been treated “very unfairly.”

As a way to show how valuable Kushner was, Trump pointed out that his son-in-law has been doing all this work for free.

“He works for nothing,” he said. “Nobody ever reports that. He gets zero. He doesn’t get a salary, nor does Ivanka, who is now in South Korea.
 
Back
Top