The Trumpbad Thread

Shouldn't this have waited for Jan 20th when he you know, actually does something?

Not really, because since he's in anyway from this point on, he actually is doing things to this country already as a potential prez by simply being Trump. These aspects are legit and should be notified.

aaaand this is the bad thread, so...here we are!

I know a lot of myopic personas here had fundamental difficulties focusing between the crystal-clear disparate topic-themes of the Obamabad and Obamagood threads with their tirades, but something tells me we really won't be having that problem in this one for the next four years! ;)

UtxlY+


7EsgY+


WmCcO+


as7nx+


qYKwM+
 
These joyous times are brought to you by Democraps....who couldnt beat a reality TV star....
HRC will end up with a two-million popular vote margin, with more votes than anyone in history except Obama. Can you say, rigged election? Courtesy of the electoral college.

The problem is people too stupid to know the Republican Congress and obstructionism was the problem, and fear not the Dems will not have the balls to play that game, not to same degree anyway.
Dems are pussies. Haven't the hate-drive of GOPs. Will they filibuster? [shrug]
 
Robert Reich: The Democratic Party Needs to Clean House

As a first step, I believe it necessary for the members and leadership of the Democratic National Committee to step down and be replaced by people who are determined to create a party that represents America, including all those who feel powerless and disenfranchised, and who have been left out of our politics and left behind in our economy.

The Democratic Party as it is now constituted has become a giant fundraising machine, too often reflecting the goals and values of the moneyed interests. This must change. The election of 2016 has repudiated it.
 
But the DNC will see just the opposite. They'll see HRC with a two-million-vote majority. If only their well-oiled machine had convinced just A FEW MORE people in A FEW CLOSE states to actually get their asses to the polls. Yes, victory was within grasp. That damn Comey and his letters! That damn Faux Nuze prick falsely announcing HRC's coming indictment! All Tromp's bullshit! DNC will think they merely need to bullshit better, to master Twitter and Facebook... to hone their tools.

I happen to agree with Reich but I don't know if Bernie's people can hijack that machine. Never underestimate inertia -- and hysteresis. (That's where an effect lags its cause.) The DNC will need much hammering before it changes direction.
 
I love how every act of racism on the planet, is not Trumps fault and is done with Trumps explicit approval.

LOL don't forget to demonize white women some more for loosing the WH for you....

That's gonna help (D)'s win big next time in their campaign of hate.
 
hey welfare boy, obama called, time to get a job. your welfare check is 86



Not really, because since he's in anyway from this point on, he actually is doing things to this country already as a potential prez by simply being Trump. These aspects are legit and should be notified.

aaaand this is the bad thread, so...here we are!

I know a lot of myopic personas here had fundamental difficulties focusing between the crystal-clear disparate topic-themes of the Obamabad and Obamagood threads with their tirades, but something tells me we really won't be having that problem in this one for the next four years! ;)

UtxlY+


7EsgY+


WmCcO+


as7nx+


qYKwM+
 
I love how every act of racism on the planet, is not Trumps fault and is done with Trumps explicit approval.
You're the only person claiming that. But we *can* point to Tromp's racist tweets and speeches; his encouraging and empowering white-power shitheads, antisemites, and misogynists; the widespread support he's received from the KKK, neo-Nazis, and other hate-mongers he has not denounced and whom his new Senior Strategy Advisor (the alt-right mouthpiece) publicly embraces. Look up "tacit approval".

ObTopic: The Trump administration hasn’t even started yet, and it’s already a fiasco:
"During their private White House meeting on Thursday, [President] Obama walked his successor through the duties of running the country, and Mr. Trump seemed surprised by the scope, said people familiar with the meeting. Trump aides were described by those people as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama’s term."

The man ran for president for a year and a half, and is surprised that the presidency is such a big job. Meanwhile, his aides were under the impression that the Obama staffers would stick around and be working for them now.
<...>
Meanwhile, the president-elect is tweeting out insults at news organizations whose coverage of him is insufficiently adulatory. If you thought that having won the election despite losing the popular vote Trump might display an iota of class, you were mistaken. And the chaos is just beginning.
Team Tromp has no fucking idea of what they're getting into. So they'll just make it up as they go along -- if they can find enough staffers to do the shitwork i.e. operate the gov't.
 
I wonder how many of the new staffers will fail to pass their background checks. Trump can't be hiring illegals any more.
 
You're the only person claiming that.

LOL go hang out in the east bay next weekend and get back to me. ;)

Team Tromp has no fucking idea of what they're getting into. So they'll just make it up as they go along -- if they can find enough staffers to do the shitwork i.e. operate the gov't.

Good I hope they plant this fucker in a wall.
carcrash.gif
 
Male Trump Supporter Sucker-Punches Woman Who Disagrees With Him At Brooklyn Restaurant


NOV 14, 2016

"the guy runs back in, past four or five tables, and punches this woman square in the face, then runs out."

Jonas Leo, a manager on duty at the time, spoke to the Brooklyn Paper, saying, "“It’s the worst thing ever — a guy in front of kids punching a girl in the face."

The attacker jostled past the baby in a highchair to get to his target, according to Leo.


"The guy came back almost running, and he started pushing some customer and the high-chair next to him with the baby because he couldn’t reach the girl,” the manager told the Brooklyn Paper. "Then he punched the girl."


NYPD spokesman said the assailant escaped in a white car, and that no arrests were made.


http://gothamist.com/2016/11/14/bar_tabac_trump_supporter_attack.php

NOV 14, 2016

True haters are not the majority.


"Trump has threatened, angered, scared, and disgusted a large section of population which he will now rule."


http://gothamist.com/2016/11/14/anti_trump_protest_signs.php#photo-1
 
I wonder if bot and the rest of the racist right will get a clue when Trump's jack booted thugs come for them? Maybe after their jobs aren't brought back.
C'mon, stormtroopers won't be interested in pissed-off former miners. Not unless they organize and march on DC. Right.

Why should they and other Trompniks bother to march? Maybe this:

Not Quite #DrainTheSwamp: A Running List Of Lobbyists On Trump's Transition Team --
Throughout the presidential campaign, Donald Trump has portrayed himself as the ultimate outsider, not beholden to special interests and lobbyists, and uniquely qualified to stop corruption and influence-peddling in the halls of power in Washington, D.C. Along with building "the wall" and "Crooked Hillary," condemning special interests and the #DrainTheSwamp meme was a recurring catchphrase in his speeches.

Last October, he railed against "the political class that is owned outright by special interests and lobbyists." He continued: "They’ve betrayed our workers, they’ve betrayed our borders and, most of all, they’ve betrayed our freedoms. We will save our sovereign rights as a nation. We will end the politics of profit; we will end the rule of special interests."

What a difference a few days make. Just three days after his victory on Tuesday night, Trump has surrounded himself with advisers who are lobbyists and a transition team guided by those who represent the very "special interests" he decried, including lobbyists for Google, oil companies, mining giants, and other corporations and organizations...
Oh yeah, they'll really shake things up. Right. Anyway, stay tuned for the updated list of slimeballs.
 
HRC will end up with a two-million popular vote margin, with more votes than anyone in history except Obama. Can you say, rigged election? Courtesy of the electoral college.

And just how is it rigged when all the rules are established (you know, by that thing called the Constitution) beforehand? Did you skip civics class?
 
And just how is it rigged when all the rules are established (you know, by that thing called the Constitution) beforehand? Did you skip civics class?

Agree. The Electoral College may not work as well as it should anymore, but there's nothing rigged about it.
 
This is too funny really. Leftists riot threaten to kill the president, but people who voted for Trump are the problem....lol
 
Andrew Anglin, whose neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer claims to be the “#1 Alt-Right” website, wrote, “I probably would have preferred Bannon as chief-of-staff and Priebus as press secretary,” before cross-posting NPR's story. Comments to Anglin’s post read, “Bannon is our man in the White House” and celebrated reports about Bannon’s alleged anti-Semitism.


https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...-trumps-appointment-breitbarts-stephen-bannon

gsgs comment-

WTF?
Bannon is worse than bad news. Bannon is evil news.

(My spell check does not seem to like Bannon.)

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/stephen-bannon-donald-trump-alt-right-breitbart-news
 
Last edited:
Trump has already started destroying the economy.

https://www.bisnow.com/new-york/new...-havoc-on-fifth-avenue-luxury-retailers-67650

Fifth Avenue retailers aren’t happy with president-elect Donald Trump, but not for any reason you might be thinking.

The increased security at Trump’s NYC home has reportedly restricted pedestrian traffic and caused sales to drop throughout the area. The day after the election, for example, sales plunged as Trump Tower turned into a fortress, CBS News reports.

The tower's surrounded by police officers, federal agents and even a checkpoint for those going into the tower. There are also metal barriers on both sides of Fifth Avenue. All of 56th Street is blocked off.
 

It's quite the scene up there. When I wen to the protest on Saturday I only saw one counter protester. The sign he was holding didn't even really support Trump. It just said respect the Electoral College.

Just a reminder to white people this is a short list of (possibly white) groups the KKK hates: Catholics, homosexuals, Jews, handicapped, mixed race, any white person that doesn't hate who they hate.
 
It's quite the scene up there. When I wen to the protest on Saturday I only saw one counter protester. The sign he was holding didn't even really support Trump. It just said respect the Electoral College.

Just a reminder to white people this is a short list of (possibly white) groups the KKK hates: Catholics, homosexuals, Jews, handicapped, mixed race, any white person that doesn't hate who they hate.


hey dude, obama called. your welfare is over. get a fucking job you lazy asshole
 
Back
Top