i love chatting about my wife and others wives.

hi

wife chat is always fun. I love to hear what you'd do to her / us.

when the mood is right pics can be shared as well.

kik: jim_stevens
 
Hi

I like chatting about my wife and fb plus love hearing about your horny wives too. Jim. Pm me
 
Love good wife chat with another decent mature married guy

Looking for married & 35+ for masculin mature chat

scottmtl on Kik
 
I enjoy wife chat, the more realistic, the better. My wife is VERY conservative so some quick wham bam wont cut it...
 
Just what do want to discuss? My wife is the exact opposite of yours it seems.

I like discussing a scenario where someone really takes their time to get to know her, slowing break down her defenses and then finally get her to give in thought it goes against ALL she believes....
 
I would love to have a friend who loves to share intimate details about his wife or girlfriend. I like knowing secrets, things you're not supposed to share with anyone.

Tell me what you do together, or alone for that matter. Dreams, fantasiesand past experiences.

Tell me when you are about to fuck so I can imagine what's happening right now and then tell me about it when you're done.

If you like I could give you tasks to do, alone or with her. I'm sure she will enjoy getting a surprise or two.

:)
 
Is this thread in GLBT because it involves two persons of the same gender talking sexually about a third party and thus might cross a gay barrier of some kind? :)
 
That sounds like a blast.

I'd love to talk about what we've done and will do
 
Back
Top