Peeping over the parapet.....

Yes Pam the puckering looks good. Clearly there has been more than a finger before, but your finger enhanced the view.

A beautiful rose Pamela :rose::rose::rose

The thrill of display, seems to have vanquished your shyness, would have loved to be there, and hoped you would not have thought of me as one of the creepy ones.

Trinca's Hula Hoop Girls now Fully on Display!

Many thanks, Fred. Not sure what has caused the drop-outs you identify. I haven't checked them all, but the ones I have checked are still on the server.

I will leave it to thread readers to post here if there is an image they particularly want to see. Send a message with a "Quote" of the malfunctioning link and I will see if I can put it right and post a reply.

Thanks to Fred's diligence, some failures in link's have come to light. I will try to correct them one by one.

There is one post with several failed links which I will repost right now:

I think Lit members will still feel (or at least remember) the thrill of getting naked for the first time with other people around.

I would like to thank Flickr member Trinca for permission to repost his delightful set of photos of a group of girls taking part in an organised session of hula-hoop exercises. Follow in particular the girl who appears first in a short blue skirt, then in green knickers and eventually with only her small tattoos - you can spot her in rear views by the tattoo on her back.

Pretty girl in blue denim skirt

Skirt off, now in Green Knickers, nice pubic mound

A rather striking view of another participant

Hoop play starting

Six girls in knickers

Not sure what the game is here

The strip begins!

Our delightful girl shows her groin tattoo, and quite a bit more too

Finally rid of the knickers

Frontal View - amazing figure

Back Tattoo and some tasty bushes

Arm up in exuberant mood - lovely bottom

Pensive - what will she do next?

Great leg stretch

On the floor - the girl behind seems to get the idea

Is she enjoying this, or what? What a view!

Amazing and athletic view of a delightful vulva

Our delightful girl seems to be letting us know she is really enjoying this

All six participants posing for the photographer

And they all turn round for a rear view

Six beaming smiles

I expect some lit members might like to comment!

Lovely

What a collection of young women having fun. I suspect that there was some enjoyable bonding as a result of these pictures. Thanks

Umm.. exactly how does one increase "pucker" with guys waiting with their cameras? How in God's name were they all not "tenting" horribly

]Pamela,

I found a mistake in your index, so I have been reworking in getting it back in order. I it drives me nuts when there is a mistake. I did the fixes you posted there still are a few.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Peeping over the parapet..... Index

EVERYONE PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY OF HER PICTURES AS THE ARE HOSTED OFFSITE HATE FOR THREAD TO BE DELETED​

Here's the water........ p1

Pamela shy and uncertain p18

Does this look about right? p23

Obeying instructions! p27

Strategic omission of knickers 1 p43

Strategic omission of knickers 2 p46

Pamela Tanning her Perky Bottom
p49

Pamela Bristling! p52

Knickers off and into the sun p62

Knickers off and turn over! p66

Trying to get over one of my early hang-ups p73

Realising they were keen to see everything p76

A glimpse into the inner regions p84

Pamela ready for action p109

Close encounter of the personal kind p116

Relaxed in the club studio

Anything but relaxed on the beach
p146

Pamela Opening Up
p159

Keep looking, more to come! p176

Marco's first view of my pubis Pamela hairy with protruding labia Marco's view of my labia and orifice Marco's view of protruding labia p221

Pamela's clitoris - labia arranged by the photographer p223

Pamela's stretchy labia p227

My nude debut in the club studio p236

Trying to pluck the courage to give them a frontal view p238

Starting to turn round - side view, pubic hair just showing p239

Maybe Pam will have even more to show us........... p243

Pamela scared witless trying to hide her pubic hair from the photographers who had probably already guessed that she had some p251

Pamela prepares to amaze and delight p252

On open view for the first time: Pamela puts on her most intimate show for the club photographers p257

Pamela firing up the studio p261

Pamela: the pose that caused the problem p267

Pamela's French Trim Side View

Pamela's French Trim Rear View p270

Pamela drying off after snorkelling p279

Pamela showing her bum to the photographers, too scared to turn round! p300

Pamela in the studio - suspender belt and stockings, topped by glistening pubic hair p306

Pamela teasing photo club members in a suspender belt and stockings p309

Pamela's Teenage Breasts in the photo club studio p313

Up against the wall - Pamela poses outside p315

Pamela in suspenders and stockings - teasing the photographers with my hairy anus p322

Pamela in suspenders and stockings showing her anus and more p323

I remember listening to the hubbub going on around my rear end - deliciously exciting p324

Pamela with tanlines allowing the photographers a glimpse of her trimmed anus and labia p325

Pamela's pubis seen for the first time since puberty - demure and discreet

Pamela's outer labia frame her inner labia

Pamela's rather sad-looking pubis: reminiscent of a bike tyre that has gone flat

Pamela's inner labia beginning to dangle down and show everyone where Pamela wants the action to be p328

Letting the sunshine in - Pamela opening up to get an all over tan and. with a bit of luck, attract a bit of discreet and respectful attention p349

Rear view of Pamela showing a neat little display of inner labia tucked away between their big sisters p358

Pamela surprising the photographers who had requested some lingerie shots 53 p359

Pamela - rear view with inner labia dangling p387

Pamela's rear view with extras p390

A clear view of the beach between Pamela's legs p391

Pamela in the evening with a fishing net p393

Pamela lying on the beach, showing anyone who cares to look how much she is enjoying herself p395

Pamela leaving a wet spot on the background paper during her first nude session at the photo club 59 p412

A study of Pamela's pubis by a photographer at her first nude photo session p414

Pamela behaving herself on the beach p446

Pamela lying on the beach, showing anyone who cares to look how much she is enjoying herself p450

Pamela showing her tanlines in the sand dunes p457

Subtle display - Pamela's rear view in the studio p461

Boy with a camera: Pamela snapped in the sand dunes p485

My blue dress - view spoiled by a bra. Later I learned to ignore my mother's warnings about people being able to "see things"

My blue dress - how I liked to wear it. Photo by my boyfriend at home when my mother was out! p496

Pamela just doing her normal thing p506

Pamela standing on the beach p520

Sample of Pam's new avatar - please comment p521

Pamela turns round on the beach (private viewing for random 8 by special request) p529

Pamela's secret home made Gee-String

Evolution of Exposure! p549

Pamela's Plump Bum in the Club Studio p567

Pamela in the evening sun p577

Pamela Nicely Tucked In 76 p581

Some things hanging out but not my labia p582

For Insprinious's eyes only: Pamela Shaved in a Gee-String p588

Pulling my gee-string down a little p605

Photo by the boys - my clitoris just starting to come out of hiding p620

Pamela's gee-string with the ribbon tightly stretched p636

Pamela in a gee-string - Michael getting lucky Michael getting really lucky - a glimpse of Pamela's shaved labia p637

Take another look! p642

Pamela's Bristle Zone p664

Pamela opens her leg a little! p670

Pamela's Bottom showing echoes of her knickers Pamela with a really smooth bottom p680

School Trip: Pamela on the beach with tan lines p717

Pamela standing in the sand dunes - note the shadow on my right thigh! Pamela sitting in the sand dunes Evidence that I had trimmed my pubic hair Those shower reports were true! View between my legs, showing bushy growth p754

Pamela relaxed p764

Pamela gift for my tired eyes WOW p788

Pamela standing in the sand dunes - note the shadow on my right thigh!

Posing on the beach after having children - much smaller breasts, but permanently erect nipples - almost worth the saggy look! p790

Experimenting with a "low-slung" pubic hair trim - see the very white tanline just above! p797

Pamela after a couple of days in the sun p802

One of my home-made gee-strings - side tie for quick release! p811

Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 1 Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 2 p812

Pamela relaxing in the photographic club studio and enjoying the attention p825

My avatar photo at higher resolution!11-23-2015 p842

Teenage Antics! p860

Me still up to the same tricks when I should have learned to behave myself! p861

Me feeling enigmatic and moody p875

One of the very first nude photos taken of me in the club studio - I think I look very anxious about it all! p877********

I was hoping to take a break during a modelling session for photo club members on someone's patio, but someone came up with camera, so I thought "what the heck, and smiled". He gave me the photo later and I reckoned I knew what had brought him over from the coffee table. p886

I don't know about others, but I like this - especially the sexy shadow on my leg! p892

When I had got over my fear of offending my fellow photo club members by giving them an over-explicit rear view, they all seemed to agree that explicit rear views were indeed delightful, and I was in no doubt about how delightful it felt to me when I knew they had the clearest view possible. I could could feel the ripples of excitement right where they were looking, but just to be sure, I used a finger to ensure the degree of puckering was at its very maximum. When that was done they took photographs - I think this was the best p897 *

A lovingly observed view by a boyfriend - he loved to stroke my "tiny tuft" p907

A model posing with no reservations p909

I think Lit members will still feel (or at least remember) the thrill of getting naked for the first time with other people around.

I would like to thank Flickr member Trinca for permission to repost his delightful set of photos of a group of girls taking part in an organised session of hula-hoop exercises. Follow in particular the girl who appears first in a short blue skirt, then in green knickers and eventually with only her small tattoos - you can spot her in rear views by the tattoo on her back.

1. Pretty girl in blue denim skirt*

2. Skirt off, now in Green Knickers, nice pubic mound

3. A rather striking view of another participant

4. Hoop play starting

5. Six girls in knickers*

6. Not sure what the game is here

7. The strip begins!*

8. Our delightful girl shows her groin tattoo, and quite a bit more too*

9. Finally rid of the knickers

10. Frontal View - amazing figure*

11. Back Tattoo and some tasty bushes

12. Arms up in exuberant mood*

13. Pensive - what will she do next?

14. Great leg stretch

15. On the floor - the girl behind seems to get the idea*

16. Is she enjoying this, or what? What a view!

17. Amazing and athletic view of a delightful vulva*

18. Our delightful girl seems to be enjoying this rather a lot*

19. All six participants posing for the photographer

20. And they all turn round for a rear view

21. Six beaming smiles*

I expect some lit members might like to comment! p918

Studio shot - post-orgasm arousal p933

Studio shot - is it "glamour"? Who knows? I am sort of wearing a gee-string, so I am clothed, so it could be glamour, but it is a close-up and there is evidence I am fully shaved so might it be fetish? p948

We called these portrait sessions at the photo club. The photographers seemed to like it if I volunteered to be the model for the evening. I soon came to realise they seemed to like it even more if I didn't bother too much about underwear for our "portrait sessions" p952

This was going to be another Portrait Session, in fact it started off that way. After a few minutes I found myself thinking how boring it all was and how much more exciting it might be if I took off all clothes rather than just most of them. It seems some of the photographers were having the same thoughts. I did get manage to most of my clothes off unaided, but it took some gentle persuasion from a very nice man who was old enough to be my father before I finally stood in front of them with nothing more than my rather moist and untidy pubic hair to impede their view. p953

First Time Nude - Visual Evidence of what I got up to
......it took some gentle persuasion from a very nice man who was old enough to be my father before I finally stood in front of them with nothing more than my rather moist and untidy pubic hair to impede their view. The frontal view Throwing caution to the wind - I wanted to show off with this pose and naively assumed my pubic hair would conceal everything between my legs p954

Using my foot to hide a clear view of my moist vagina from a creepy and predatory photographer p966

My bum - slightly more mature p968

Another of my bum - also looking slightly more mature p969

Composite photo - same photo club studio several years apart: on the left, my mentor, good friend and great inspiration, Stephanie, who taught me there was nothing wrong in doing want you really want to do on the right, me, clearly trying to reproduce one of Stephanie's poses. Composite view - Stephanie and Pamela, Mentor and Pupil p975

Close up of my bum in France p981

My Breasts p985

Boy with a camera: Pamela snapped in the sand dunes p993

My blue dress - view spoiled by a bra. Later I learned to ignore my mother's warnings about people being able to "see things" My blue dress - how I liked to wear it. Photo by my boyfriend at home when my mother was out. You can see the outline of my bare breast towards the bottom of the photo p994

On the patio - my engorged pubis showing the photographers just how pleased I was to see them p997

I had always assumed that I would be able to conceal my pubic area completely simply by crossing my legs. This photo showed how wrong that assumption had been p998

I seem to have forgotten to put on any clothes before getting out of the car - if you haven't been to France you should try it! p1015 *******

A photo of my knees p1017******

Pamela: Indoor/Outdoor Composite p1021******

A view of my cunt all sandy especially for WickedlyKinky A view of my shaved cunt especially for ohverbatum7 p1040

This was taken at St Tropez! p1041

I vote in favour - I love showing it off p1045

On the patio - my engorged pubis showing the photographers just how pleased I was to see them p1048

In the studio - Pamela with absolutely nowhere to hide p1050

Suggestions for photo topics from "Parapet" readers: Pamela - typical beach sprawl (a bit explicit) Pamela - Beach Gymnastics Pamela - Another sprawl (a bit more explicit, a hint of my vagina) p1067

Pamela - photo taken in France p1078

Maybe this view will help you identify the beach p1080**????****

Someone PM'd me asking for a photo with clothes on!!! p1083

Best of both worlds for Ohverbatum p1088

St Tropez again p1107

Scene inside the car! p1108

You might need to lick a lot of sand off first! p1118

Might you not be tempted just to stay here for an intimate tasting of the local produce? p1120

Pamela's amuse bouche for Ohverbatum p1124

In case Ohverbatum objects to my curly hairs between his teeth p1134

Pamela completely nude for the first time in the photo club studio in front of about ten photographers p1145

Dreamlike evocation of what it felt like posing almost completely exposed for a group of photographers p1148

Gymnastic type pose from my first nude session for club photographers My toned thighs, taken during my first nude session for club photographers p1155

Full size view of the airport photo for ohverbatum7 p1183

My slightly hairy entrance portal p1187

Smooth Entrance for Ohverbatum p1190

1000! Thanks, Ohverbatum, you were fabulous! p1193

Good night, Ohverbatum, hope this helps you sleep. Or perhaps keep you awake! p1199

Freshly showered and shiny p1223

Pamela the Nudist showing everything off p1234*******

My "admirer" clearly taking an interest - I was having kittens as I walked back with my nipples on full show - was he going to report me to the civil guard? p1246

My volcanoes in full show-off mode and my pubis just beginning to follow suit p1281

Waiting for the guests to arrive p1301

Waiting for the guests to arrive p1302

The nude party moved to the beach p1323

Fresh from the press p1341

A clothed photo for Ohverbatum p1351

Fresh from the press p1354

My right leg on a stool - Me posing yesterday, inspired by just4friends p1361

My bottom at the seaside p1368

The aftermath p1374

A visual guide for just4friends p1392

Discreetly tucked away Look what's hiding inside! Of course I don't mind if you have a closer look! p1404

Show me a man who wouldn't take a second, or third, or fourth look at what this girl is putting on show p1410

Libido working in the studio - just beginning to open up and showing a glistening trace of moisture p1434

Informal nude in evening light p1440

Showing off my nipples p1441

Rear view with all over tan p1442

Side view with droopy tit p1443

My nipples as I like to show them p1444

Revealing but inelegant sprawl p1445

Vain, I know, but I am proud of this view p1446

Fresh cream for crashD p1493

The first ever photo of me with a shaved pubis p1510

Here is the full size image p1525

Tell me you don't like this p1535

My tiny tuft - source of much delightful fascination p1537

**My breasts - my first ever nude session for fellow members of the photo club** p4505

**A rear view of my shoulders - featuring My Inner Labia**
p1188

**A frontal view of my shoulders - arms raised** p1189

**A frontal view of my shoulders - hands tucked under my bottom** p1190

A rear view of my shoulders - featuring My Inner Labia P1570

A frontal view of my shoulders - arms raised P1571

A frontal view of my shoulders - hands tucked under my bottom P1572

Pamela,

I found a mistake in your index, so I have been reworking in getting it back in order. I it drives me nuts when there is a mistake.

fred

EVERYONE PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY OF HER PICTURES AS THE ARE HOSTED OFFSITE HATE FOR THREAD TO BE DELETED​

p49

Pamela Bristling! p52

p146

Pamela Opening Up
p159

Marco's first view of my pubis Pamela hairy with protruding labia Marco's view of my labia and orifice Marco's view of protruding labia p221

Pamela scared witless trying to hide her pubic hair from the photographers who had probably already guessed that she had some p251

On open view for the first time: Pamela puts on her most intimate show for the club photographers p257

Pamela in the studio - suspender belt and stockings, topped by glistening pubic hair p306

Pamela in suspenders and stockings - teasing the photographers with my hairy anus p322

I remember listening to the hubbub going on around my rear end - deliciously exciting p324

Pamela with tanlines allowing the photographers a glimpse of her trimmed anus and labia p325

Pamela's rather sad-looking pubis: reminiscent of a bike tyre that has gone flat

Pamela's inner labia beginning to dangle down and show everyone where Pamela wants the action to be p328

Letting the sunshine in - Pamela opening up to get an all over tan and. with a bit of luck, attract a bit of discreet and respectful attention p349

Rear view of Pamela showing a neat little display of inner labia tucked away between their big sisters p358

Pamela surprising the photographers who had requested some lingerie shots 53 p359

Pamela lying on the beach, showing anyone who cares to look how much she is enjoying herself p395

Pamela leaving a wet spot on the background paper during her first nude session at the photo club 59 p412

A study of Pamela's pubis by a photographer at her first nude photo session p414

Pamela lying on the beach, showing anyone who cares to look how much she is enjoying herself p450

My blue dress - view spoiled by a bra. Later I learned to ignore my mother's warnings about people being able to "see things"

My blue dress - how I liked to wear it. Photo by my boyfriend at home when my mother was out! p496

Pamela turns round on the beach (private viewing for random 8 by special request) p529

Pamela in a gee-string - Michael getting lucky Michael getting really lucky - a glimpse of Pamela's shaved labia p637

Take another look! p642

Pamela's Bottom showing echoes of her knickers Pamela with a really smooth bottom p680

Pamela standing in the sand dunes - note the shadow on my right thigh! Pamela sitting in the sand dunes Evidence that I had trimmed my pubic hair Those shower reports were true! View between my legs, showing bushy growth p754

Pamela relaxed p764

Posing on the beach after having children - much smaller breasts, but permanently erect nipples - almost worth the saggy look! p790

Experimenting with a "low-slung" pubic hair trim - see the very white tanline just above! p797

Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 1 Pamela sporting a full growth of pubic hair - part of a long running research project jointly with four teenage photographers - 2 p812

Teenage Antics! p860

Me still up to the same tricks when I should have learned to behave myself! p861

One of the very first nude photos taken of me in the club studio - I think I look very anxious about it all! p877********

I was hoping to take a break during a modelling session for photo club members on someone's patio, but someone came up with camera, so I thought "what the heck, and smiled". He gave me the photo later and I reckoned I knew what had brought him over from the coffee table. p886

I don't know about others, but I like this - especially the sexy shadow on my leg! p892

When I had got over my fear of offending my fellow photo club members by giving them an over-explicit rear view, they all seemed to agree that explicit rear views were indeed delightful, and I was in no doubt about how delightful it felt to me when I knew they had the clearest view possible. I could could feel the ripples of excitement right where they were looking, but just to be sure, I used a finger to ensure the degree of puckering was at its very maximum. When that was done they took photographs - I think this was the best p897 *

A lovingly observed view by a boyfriend - he loved to stroke my "tiny tuft" p907

4. Hoop play starting

7. The strip begins!*

14. Great leg stretch

21. Six beaming smiles*

Studio shot - is it "glamour"? Who knows? I am sort of wearing a gee-string, so I am clothed, so it could be glamour, but it is a close-up and there is evidence I am fully shaved so might it be fetish? p948

We called these portrait sessions at the photo club. The photographers seemed to like it if I volunteered to be the model for the evening. I soon came to realise they seemed to like it even more if I didn't bother too much about underwear for our "portrait sessions" p952

This was going to be another Portrait Session, in fact it started off that way. After a few minutes I found myself thinking how boring it all was and how much more exciting it might be if I took off all clothes rather than just most of them. It seems some of the photographers were having the same thoughts. I did get manage to most of my clothes off unaided, but it took some gentle persuasion from a very nice man who was old enough to be my father before I finally stood in front of them with nothing more than my rather moist and untidy pubic hair to impede their view. p953

......it took some gentle persuasion from a very nice man who was old enough to be my father before I finally stood in front of them with nothing more than my rather moist and untidy pubic hair to impede their view. The frontal view Throwing caution to the wind - I wanted to show off with this pose and naively assumed my pubic hair would conceal everything between my legs p954

Using my foot to hide a clear view of my moist vagina from a creepy and predatory photographer p966

Composite photo - same photo club studio several years apart: on the left, my mentor, good friend and great inspiration, Stephanie, who taught me there was nothing wrong in doing want you really want to do on the right, me, clearly trying to reproduce one of Stephanie's poses. Composite view - Stephanie and Pamela, Mentor and Pupil p975

My Breasts p985

My blue dress - view spoiled by a bra. Later I learned to ignore my mother's warnings about people being able to "see things" My blue dress - how I liked to wear it. Photo by my boyfriend at home when my mother was out. You can see the outline of my bare breast towards the bottom of the photo p994

On the patio - my engorged pubis showing the photographers just how pleased I was to see them p997

I had always assumed that I would be able to conceal my pubic area completely simply by crossing my legs. This photo showed how wrong that assumption had been p998

I seem to have forgotten to put on any clothes before getting out of the car - if you haven't been to France you should try it! p1015 *******

A view of my cunt all sandy especially for WickedlyKinky A view of my shaved cunt especially for ohverbatum7 p1040

On the patio - my engorged pubis showing the photographers just how pleased I was to see them p1048

Suggestions for photo topics from "Parapet" readers: Pamela - typical beach sprawl (a bit explicit) Pamela - Beach Gymnastics Pamela - Another sprawl (a bit more explicit, a hint of my vagina) p1067

St Tropez again p1107

Might you not be tempted just to stay here for an intimate tasting of the local produce? p1120

Pamela completely nude for the first time in the photo club studio in front of about ten photographers p1145

Dreamlike evocation of what it felt like posing almost completely exposed for a group of photographers p1148

Gymnastic type pose from my first nude session for club photographers My toned thighs, taken during my first nude session for club photographers p1155

Good night, Ohverbatum, hope this helps you sleep. Or perhaps keep you awake! p1199

My "admirer" clearly taking an interest - I was having kittens as I walked back with my nipples on full show - was he going to report me to the civil guard? p1246

My volcanoes in full show-off mode and my pubis just beginning to follow suit p1281

The aftermath p1374

Discreetly tucked away Look what's hiding inside! Of course I don't mind if you have a closer look! p1404

Show me a man who wouldn't take a second, or third, or fourth look at what this girl is putting on show p1410

Libido working in the studio - just beginning to open up and showing a glistening trace of moisture p1434

**My breasts - my first ever nude session for fellow members of the photo club** p4505

p1188

Thanks again to Fred

Pamela,

I found a mistake in your index, so I have been reworking in getting it back in order. I it drives me nuts when there is a mistake. I did the fixes you posted there still are a few.

fred

Ever diligent - I would like to say that I find your index very useful myself, to check back on previous posts and cross reference replies that I make to people who have posted on the board.

I hope you are continuing to improve.

Saying Hello to Setanta84!

Thanks for your PM, very flattering. Tell me a bit more about what you like.

You will just have to believe me!

Umm.. exactly how does one increase "pucker" with guys waiting with their cameras? How in God's name were they all not "tenting" horribly

I guess you should perhaps think of it as watching a performance. Maybe they had never seen a girl massage her anus to make it erect, and they were probably in no doubt there would be plenty of time to take photos when I had finished.

Pamela,

I found a mistake in your index, so I have been reworking in getting it back in order. I it drives me nuts when there is a mistake.

fred

p49

Pamela Bristling! p52

p146

Pamela Opening Up
p159

Take another look! p642

Pamela relaxed p764

Teenage Antics! p860

4. Hoop play starting

7. The strip begins!*

14. Great leg stretch

21. Six beaming smiles*

My Breasts p985

St Tropez again p1107

The aftermath p1374

p1188

My resolution is to post more clothed pics on this thread!

Thanks to Tireless Fred!

I hope all the effort means that you are feeling much better!

Oops!
There she is right above. Apologies but then again, very nice photos!

Back