One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is fairly quiet...and squishy. Lots and lots of squishy. :rolleyes:

Maybe you'll remember this. Perhaps I should go back and finish the series I started?

This is somewhat relevant.

:kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

Hot clips ! Thanks for posting them ! :)

I do love subtle, gentle touches.
Love watching you work in those videos. :kiss::heart:

One gentle touch leads to another. I love when you watch...and when you show. I know you know how. I was there. ;)

Wow! I thought the pic was hot, then I saw the vids. Mind-blowingly amazingly sexy!

Awww, thanks! The pictures don't always lie, though clearly my video taking skills need some work.

I really shouldn't have my laptop near my bed... saw your videos and I've ended up staying here in bed for far too long.

Loved the way you touched yourself in the first video, and the sounds you make, so damn sexy

Grrr but the nipple clamps.. :devil:. Let's just say I still have a couple of replays of that left before I'm done ;).

Hope you have a great day :rose:

You and your laptop and that bed. One of these days you'll learn, but I hope it won't be too soon. Your responses are far too delicious.

Yes please. Go back, go back. My laptop is rising.

Go back dear man? Where would you have me go? ;)

WOW! That all my blood deprived brain can think to say; WOW!!!

I know that reaction well, you inspire it often.

Although I am currently working 24/7/365 - I will gladly take the job of Official Whipped Cream Cleaner as long as I get to apply the cream too!!:D:D DAve :kiss::kiss:

I knew I could count on you. We could consider it public service if it makes you feel better about the whole thing.

fucking amazing as always. And i agree wear the glasses they are sexier and i'll cum on them too as for areas i'm going to avoid i cant think of any ;):devil:

Just making sure.
I'm a package deal...the glasses are required. :kiss:

Hmmm... so you don't mind if I use my teeth on your nipples then?

Yes...please do...

Very sexy videos!! :)

I HAVE to get some vibrating nipple clamps. Seriously......I'll be they feel amazing ;)

You do! They're amazing, though they do tend to vibrate off rather easily.

The secret, clamp them to something else...they're far more enjoyable that way.

I assure you I will never forget that. Never. Ever. Have I mentioned that the word moderation isn't even in my vocabulary when speaking about you?

Excuse me. I need a very large towel.

;)

You haven't, but I wouldn't know what to do with a more moderation version of you. I prefer you the way you are.

No towel required.
:kiss:

Hot clips ! Thanks for posting them ! :)

My pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed them. :rose:

Someone was talking banana splits earlier. My banana splits things. *nods*

Hah! Oh I bet it does. :kiss:

This one is fairly quiet...and squishy. Lots and lots of squishy. :rolleyes:

Maybe you'll remember this. Perhaps I should go back and finish the series I started?

This is somewhat relevant.

:kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

The squishy is .... terribly sexy. So is your breathing, and the little catches in it when you tug on the clips in the second video.

This only makes me want to do terrible things to you. I hope you realize this. :devil:

-LCN

The squishy is .... terribly sexy. So is your breathing, and the little catches in it when you tug on the clips in the second video.

This only makes me want to do terrible things to you. I hope you realize this. :devil:

-LCN

I realized no such thing. Your mind remains, as always, an alluring mystery.

You were here and I missed it?

CRAP!

I was sneaky...

That happens when I have no idea what I want to post. I had something ready, but it's lost its appeal.

I need food.

These for now I think. Something a bit more later perhaps.

Hope you're all having a wonderful night. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF6731a_Lit.jpg
    DSCF6731a_Lit.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 483
  • DSCF6738a_Lit.jpg
    DSCF6738a_Lit.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 486
I was sneaky...

That happens when I have no idea what I want to post. I had something ready, but it's lost its appeal.

I need food.

NEVER come through my area without telling me. :p

I know what you mean, I've typed up whole posts before, then just ripcorded it.

Also, you look awesome in emerald green.
Doesn't hurt that you are in a sexy corset. ;)

I have spent far, far too long away from this thread. But.. I picked a good time to peek in.

Seriously?!

How do you always know? It's like a super power I swear! Just flash the SB signal and poof...you!

NEVER come through my area without telling me. :p

I know what you mean, I've typed up whole posts before, then just ripcorded it.

Also, you look awesome in emerald green.
Doesn't hurt that you are in a sexy corset. ;)

Hah! My apologies, I'll do better. I promise. ;)

I actually really like that one. I shouldn't work so well, it makes me look even paler than usual I think. I like it though.

Man, this is what always brings me back to lit. The whole mentality of this site is awesome.

Man, this is what always brings me back to lit. The whole mentality of this site is awesome.

You mean crazed naked women begging for your attention? Who could blame you.

The contrast is wonderful.

I thank you. You know how I feel about contrast, texture, the play of light and shadows.

glaaaaaaaaaad i tuned in.

Welcome Dreamy one. You haven't seen that one before? It's always a pleasure to see you.

These for now I think. Something a bit more later perhaps.

Hope you're all having a wonderful night. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Good Evening Sweetie,

Mmmmm Gorgeous pics as always. I too love the green corset and especially the tug of that beautiful nipple. I need to take them between my teeth. :devil:

Sweet Dreams,
MH4u :kiss:

You mean crazed naked women begging for your attention? Who could blame you.

And crazed naked men begging for your attention! And this is the only forum I've ever been to where everything is cool. This site is super chill.

Good Evening Sweetie,

Mmmmm Gorgeous pics as always. I too love the green corset and especially the tug of that beautiful nipple. I need to take them between my teeth. :devil:

Sweet Dreams,
MH4u :kiss:

I thank you...as always. I do have a thing for teeth you know.

Sweet Dreams to you as well dear.
:kiss:

Absolutely magnificent. :rose: I love that corset. Wow!

Thank you. I have others I'll post eventually, this one is my second favorite I think. I guess it depends upon mood I suppose.

And crazed naked men begging for your attention! And this is the only forum I've ever been to where everything is cool. This site is super chill.

It really is, it needs to stay that way. I have seen a few try to change it over the years, to play their mind games in the middle of it. The wise know when it's time to wander. This is the place for games, but not that game.

It is turning out to be a lovely evening. ;)

Hi you! I was starting to think you wouldn't come say hi since there wasn't any ass posted. ;)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1183426&stc=1&d=1365650072

May I help you pinch the other nipple? :devil:

Btw, you look fabulous in that corset!

Please do! My nipples are my weakness, you know that. I swear I post more pictures with my fingers on them than anything else.

Thank you. You look fabulous in everything, and nothing at all. :kiss:

Hi you! I was starting to think you wouldn't come say hi since there wasn't any ass posted. ;)

Just busy. You know you do take some magnificent photos that are not of your ass... right? LOL

Another thing, not a corset this time. We'll save those for later. Something a bit less restricting, less confining....for now. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF65521_Lit.jpg
    DSCF65521_Lit.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 301
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back