worn panties

i didn't taste or smell those of my roomate.... i was in a hurry at the time. but i must admit i have smelled them before. she smells so good! Thank you to all the feedback I am loving it! Keep it up and you will keep on recieving!

Annika: of coarse that pic is ok! gah you have my panties soaking! please keep sharing! i am wondering tho, what do those panties look like when you took them off? I would love to see! but feel free to keep posting! i Love it!

ill post a new pic here in a short bit!

;);););) I await!

>.> what about an office chair? I can't get the stain out.... (going to bed tonight, but will check to see the answer tomorrow)

ok here are the panties i have had on today

Last edited:
those look fantastic!! only way they look better is on you with ur hand down the front of them ;)

I love the idea of you taking pictures a. during thanksgiving and b. of your roommate's panties. It would be hot to see a series of you putting on her dirty panties. Seeing the mix would be so hot. :)

Thanks for sharing!

LizTee5, this is an incredibly hot thread! I hope you continue posting pictures of your panties as they are driving me wild.

Naughty...

What goes on in that wicked imagination of yours that makes your panties so wet each day sweetie?? Are they thoughts of a man, a woman or both?....

Okay, here it is.

th_71077_IMG_5037_123_153lo.JPG

There is a tan spot.. that was from some brownie batter being on my jeans' seat at some point u.u

Liz, This is a great thread. I am certainly not getting bored, stiff as a board yes. Please keep posting. I especially love the stories about what happened during the day to get your panties into that condition, etc. Also, love the thought of you sneaking a look/smell of your roomates panties!!

Just an idea for future pictures: Perhaps a picture of the inside of your panties with your bare pussy visible in the background.

i went to thanksgiving dinner yesterday at my roomates house. her sister is so hot and i often found myself daydreaming about what i would love to do with her. so when i went to the bathroom i found this... enjoy

Still waiting on some more ladies to get in on the action! ;)

Loving this thread. Absolutely awesome

ok guys and girls! If this thread is going to continue i need some more contributions! I will keep posting my pics if you all begin to post too! guys if you have to post your wife or gf's panties. Ladies id love to hear from more of you too! hope to see new posts soon

ok guys and girls! If this thread is going to continue i need some more contributions! I will keep posting my pics if you all begin to post too! guys if you have to post your wife or gf's panties. Ladies id love to hear from more of you too! hope to see new posts soon

how i would LOVE to see this keep going!! i hunted specifically for this thread today only to find no success. Such a hot idea. :devil:

here is what i wore today. still waiting on some more posts

Last edited:
Liz Love the thread! here is my wife's panties from today! mmm they smell so good. hope this helps! keep postin please!

Last edited:
here is the panties i wore all day yesterday. they smell so good!

Last edited:
Back