The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom! :kiss: Come and keep me company on the couch. <pats seat>
Not bad. I caught up on my sleep. You?

<sits down> :kiss: I had a fine day! Went swimming, played miniature golf and gorged myself on seafood. A local resident clued me in to a little dump I would have driven right past. Woot! The food was fabulous. No atmosphere and butchers paper tablecloths, but you can't eat atmosphere. :D

<sits down> :kiss: I had a fine day! Went swimming, played miniature golf and gorged myself on seafood. A local resident clued me in to a little dump I would have driven right past. Woot! The food was fabulous. No atmosphere and butchers paper tablecloths, but you can't eat atmosphere. :D

Too true. That's explains the happy grin. :)

Too true. That's explains the happy grin. :)

Like a possum eatin' fish guts off a wire brush. :D

This place is really down home, but the folks are friendly, the weather's beautiful and the food's terrific.

Like a possum eatin' fish guts off a wire brush. :D

This place is really down home, but the folks are friendly, the weather's beautiful and the food's terrific.

Sounds like here! So, how's your (mini) golf game?

I've still got it. I won by 6 strokes. If it wasn't for that damn giraffe at the 10th hole it would have been by more.

If I was doing that, probably. ;) Hi Molly. :kiss:

Oh, sure. Blame the innocent animals for your short-comings.

Oh, sure. Blame the innocent animals for your short-comings.

Hah! They said that critter's made of fiberglass, but I swear it moved it's right rear leg and blocked my shot.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :D

Hello Di, hello Tarakin!

Been a rainy Bank Holiday Monday over here. :(

Still, got out to see the well dressing decorations yesterday.

Awwww, sorry about the weather, Beastie. :( I guess it's no fun to cycle in the rain.

Still, I'd take a rainy holiday over no holiday at all.

Awwww, sorry about the weather, Beastie. :( I guess it's no fun to cycle in the rain.

Still, I'd take a rainy holiday over no holiday at all.

Well, it's traditional for it to rain on a Bank Holiday Monday.

This is the season for Bank Hols: Good Friday and Easter Monday, early May and late May. Then a gap until the August Bank Hol, then nothing at all until Christmas.

Fancy something from the bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back