Non-consent / Reluctance

Ezrollin

Really Experienced
Please give me the title of a couple of the best non-con stories. I would like to read them and study the author's style. I read the one entry Lovecraft68 had in that category and thought it was very good. If you can recommend others it will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Please give me the title of a couple of the best non-con stories. I would like to read them and study the author's style. I read the one entry Lovecraft68 had in that category and thought it was very good. If you can recommend others it will be appreciated.

If you look at the top lists, this story is immensely popular. I've never read it because the author has a disclaimer saying its pretty rough even for the category so I am thinking there is some real rape aspect to it.

But its about the biggest NC story on the site.

https://www.literotica.com/s/hunted-1

Lol holy crap.

Tara's Breeding is the ONLY Non-Con Story I come back to. The best. So good. Yes!

*high five!*

Totally unrelated: The two movers I used back in May were incredibly sweaty and sexy... Sadly, they did not breed me :(

If you look at the top lists, this story is immensely popular. I've never read it because the author has a disclaimer saying its pretty rough even for the category so I am thinking there is some real rape aspect to it.

But its about the biggest NC story on the site.

https://www.literotica.com/s/hunted-1

Not to sound like an ass kisser, (although I've been known to have kissed a few) but your Sweet Reluctance was the best I've read in non-consent so far. The phycological and emotional breakdown of Tammy had me going....which probably means I'm a sick fuck lol.

Not to sound like an ass kisser, (although I've been known to have kissed a few) but your Sweet Reluctance was the best I've read in non-consent so far. The phycological and emotional breakdown of Tammy had me going....which probably means I'm a sick fuck lol.

Thanks.

I wrote it to show I could write a decent reluctance story without crossing the line into non consent. It was also written as a gift for a sick friend who enjoyed those types of stories.

Its a one off, even though it did okay there, I'll never post another in that category.

Thanks.

I wrote it to show I could write a decent reluctance story without crossing the line into non consent. It was also written as a gift for a sick friend who enjoyed those types of stories.

Its a one off, even though it did okay there, I'll never post another in that category.

D0 you mind me asking why ? That was a damn good story !

Back